It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things you should know about Planet – X ( Niburu ) before you believe in the disinformation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Many internet sites have been writing a lot of propaganda about the planet – X and its path towards earth. Earlier this century ( summer 2003 ) it was proclaimed that the Planet would pass the earth and interfere with earths magnetic field thus creating severe damage to the earth as we know it. At least we would notice the “fly by”or pass as I call it.. Well, nothing happened, and no planet where seen either with telescopes nor from the Hubble telescope.

The name “Planet - X” derives from two things. The tenth planet in our solar system ( if there is a planet at all ) and therefore X as in roman numbers, and the last one, X as an unknown planet. The X factor

There are no doubt that there is many unknown and undiscovered objects out there in our outer solar system. For the last 15 years strong telescopes has discovered more than 500 dark asteroid objects. These objects travels very far from the sun and have been doing that for billions of years. And they will continue to do so.

Most of the claims are a magical mix of astrology, conspiracy theories and other un-sciently vomit.

Some claims are like this:
One Planet – X have collided with earth 4, 5 billion years ago and created the moon we have today in the event. This happened right after the earth was formed. It is calculated that the Planet –X was of the same size as Mars when this happened and was completely destroyed in the collision. This theory is partially true. I am not an expert in that field, so I won’t go more into that single event.

The present Planet – X are to arrive out of nowhere in 2012 and make its pass near earth. For the planet to be invisible for all folks with a fairly good telescope it has to be at a distance similar to Neptune a couple of years before 2012. We should be able to see it late 2011 or maybe earlier. (You will then have 1 year to hire a contractor to build a cave system)

It will then have to move 4.5 billion kilometers in 12 months. All objects in our solar system moves solely on movement created by gravity of our sun. No object in our solar system can therefore travel at that high speed. It is also important to know that the farther you are from the sun, the slower the object travels. In other words, this speed makes no sense. We didn’t see the planet pass in 2003 either...

The claim that these objects have a strong magnetic field and absorb all kinds of gasses and dust from its way are just BS. The effect is scientifically and physical impossible. Remember, the universe is almost empty and therefore objects of this size wouldn’t be given these abilities that are claimed. Some say it will pass earth and unload an enormous electrical charge toward the earth and create a shift in the earth’s magnetic field. This is therefore BS.

They say that the close pass of earth will cause all kinds of catastrophes on earth, amongst many a shift in the rotation pull and the magnetic field as I mentioned above. This is again not possible. This is not the way gravitational pulls and magnetic fields work. The earth’s magnetic fields changes from time to time, and we may be in a change right now, but the process takes thousands of years.

Hope this makes some sense...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

hi there tep......found this, it explains alot

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

hi there tep......found this, it explains alot

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is condition red, this is condition red ! I repeat .. this is not a drill. that was not repeating, he said "this is condition red" and then repeated with "this is not a drill" .. buried as innacurate

Thanks for the post EN

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

BRAVO! Very well put and thought out! Nicely done!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

hi again tep...well i did have a serious but fantastic reason for posting that video..........

first of all i didnt realize that people even knew about planet x in the sixties ?

second....it just goes to show you that this is all fantasy driven.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
so where did you learn your information about which planet x theories are false and which are true?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
so where did you learn your information about which planet x theories are false and which are true?

I stated facts about how fast planets can travel and that no planet where seen in 2003. I am over 30 years old, so I where here that summer of 2003 when the planet where supposed to pass earth. I didn't see it ..

My information comes from astrological facts and your so called "investigation"... You can allso learn about facts if you read more than just comics and picture stories

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

hi again tep

you got me thinking about when Zacharia Sitchin translated the sumerian tablets....and i couldnt find anything except that his book came out in 1976.

en.wikipedia.org...
Zecharia Sitchin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i did find that other scholors had started deciphering the tablets in 1930......

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Sitchin's Mesopotamian Rocket Ships - How to Ignore Ancient Mesopotamian Dictionaries

i always thought Sitchin was the first to talk about planet x...and i was under the assumption that this info wasnt really known till the 70"s...

so it makes me wonder how a cartoon was made about planet x in the 60"s......hmmm..

anyone know when Sitchin first revealed the existence of nubiru ?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

There is some info about that on wiki ..

In astronomy, Planet X is a large hypothetical planet beyond Neptune. It was postulated to explain apparent discrepancies in the orbits of the gas giants, especially those of Uranus and Neptune. Those discrepancies have largely been resolved by measurements in the 1980s and today no significant portion of the scientific community believes it exists.

The "X" in the name represents an unknown and is pronounced as the letter, as opposed to the Roman numeral for ten. At the time of its conception there were eight known planets in the solar system; its existence, first as a ninth planet, and then from 1930 until its demise as a tenth. Although Pluto was discovered as a result of the search for Planet X, it is not considered Planet X. Neither is Eris, even though it was at one point considered for reclassification as a planet under a proposal outlined by the International Astronomical Union

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
You can allso learn about facts if you read more than just comics and picture stories

I am terribke sorry, but in this days when the ATS staff are so worried about the gross lack of conduit by certain members, i think you can easly avoid that type of coment!
That is just speculative, and can be extreme ofensive, as you do not know for sure the literacy desires of that member. Could you please try to be more educated in order we can continue follow you with some...interest?!
Thx

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

When the planet Uranus was discovered in 1781, they discovered that it was allready plottet in to the starchart but as a regular star. When time passed by it became clear that the old observations showed that the planet didn’t follow its pre calculated path using Newtons gravitational law. Many said that this was due to an undiscovered planet further away from the sun ( planet x ).

If a new planet like this existed, it could interfere with Uranus gravitational field and thus change the planetary path of Uranus. A young british mathmathichian named John C. Adams then calculated the position to the Planet – X if it whore to exist in 1845. But he couldn’t convince the observation astronomers to search for it with their telescopes.

A French named Le Verrier which also calculated the position of Planet – X ( without any knowledge of John C. Adams work ) managed to make the astronomers search for the planet.

Guess what .. They found it .. and the name is Neptune.

Fin.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Sitchin invented the idea that planet x has a 3,600 year elipitical orbit that brings it close to the Earth. Others have always speculated on normal planets beyond Pluto/Charon - and, as we now know, there are indeed planets out there such as Eris. And, if we believe the late, great, Douglas Adams, the planet Rupert.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

hi again tep,,,

it seems that pluto was discovered the same year the scholors started deciphering the Sumerian cuneiform tablets. there were earlier attempts to understand the writing style but was not really totally understood till the 30"s ?.............very interesting i think

en.wikipedia.org...
Pluto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org...
Cuneiform script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
I am terribke sorry, but in this days when the ATS staff are so worried about the gross lack of conduit by certain members, i think you can easly avoid that type of coment!
That is just speculative, and can be extreme ofensive, as you do not know for sure the literacy desires of that member. Could you please try to be more educated in order we can continue follow you with some...interest?!
Thx

Ok, I'm sorry if I offended you with a quite reasonable answer to an offending post towards my very clear OP. the post I wrote is not MHO, it is facts, written all over the internet and in thousands of books about astronomy.

When we debunkers debunk other OP, we are told to "investigate" .. why don't he do that for once.

As I recall, one liners shouldn't be used. And if the posters question is allways going to be "why?" then we can go on for ages.

So in my defence, his post should be removed.

And again, I'm sorry if you are offended, but his post just don't contribute to anything.

BTW: Do you want me to avoid commenting on his comment, or shoud I avoid commenting in my "straight to the point" way

[edit on 6-1-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

hi Essan...yes i agree with what you said......but what i want to know is when ( what year ) Sitchin first talked about nibiru

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis

Originally posted by tep200377
You can allso learn about facts if you read more than just comics and picture stories

Thx

how come someone always has to start an argument in every thread ?
there was nothing wrong with the comment that was made...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

No mate, you have not offended me at all. But you can easly offend others with statements like that one.I think your topic is interesting, and i wanna follow it clean of "personal disputes and atacks", as all the other members, and i am sure you are very familiar how things usual go on here in ATS... Just a small flame, and you will get a huge fire in a matter os seconds, totaly spoiling your topic. And be awere that the fact you have the right to say your opinions , and what you think about whatever, ends as soon as you atack the posters integrity!
I am tired to try to follow many topics in here, that was plain trashed due to reasons like this one. And if ATS was sending PM's to all twice, asking us for a severe enffort to mantain all the topics clean , and to avoid lack of respect, i think we all can do the diference if we start to worrya little more about what we say and how we say it!

Thx for your interest in this subject and my apologises for my bad english
Please carry on on topic, it's a cool theme

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow how come someone always has to start an argument in every thread ?
there was nothing wrong with the comment that was made...

I'm norwegian, and may write in a manner that doesn't fall easy on others chest. The OP i wrote in MS word with spelling correction. But replies I write in a hurry, and most of the times with a lot of sarcasm
That may trigger someones feelings.

But I think my reply to his post was more than fair ..

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Ok, I'll take that as an advice, and I'll try to answer more politely next time. Even though i dissagre a bit .. but hey .. we are only humans

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

As far as I know, his ideas about Planet X / Nibiru only became public in 1976

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join