It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SILLY HUMANS, Trix are for Greys!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You seem to be in distress, frustrated, and unaware of the way you sound from my 3rd person viewpoint. I understand your frustration with the lack of evidence in the phenomenon, yet it is best to remember to keep an open mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You sound conceited. GODD!!!???

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODD
You seem to be in distress, frustrated, and unaware of the way you sound from my 3rd person viewpoint. I understand your frustration with the lack of evidence in the phenomenon, yet it is best to remember to keep an open mind.

OH NO IT'S GODD!!! EVERYBODY RUN!!!!

So how long is this thread going to hang on?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hahahahaha Delta your a laugh

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So how long is this thread going to hang on?

I think as long as we're not tired of bashing each other, we oughta just keep it going. Isn't this fun?

Oh, and by the way, I love you. Deal with it.

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
while the inability to interact with your fellow posters in a civil manner can be an endearing trait at some sites.. this is not a place I come to for that sort of behavior.

This is the first time I have ever seriously considered using the ignore feature on ATS.

Kinda makes me sad that I even considered it but you really have some serious issues man.

If you find ATS so outrageous why are you here?

Sure we don't all agree but we don't mock those that we disagree with.
Part of what makes this place great is the lack of this sort of thing.

Tell me... do you feel like a cool kid now that you have thrashed liblam?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I agree with you, NephraTari, no one needs to be bashed on ATS......

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Considering none of us will probably know each other in real life, whats the problem?
Remember, you can't take anything serious that anyone writes on the web. We're just a bunch of ghost-writers from my viewpoint.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Considering none of us will probably know each other in real life, whats the problem?
Remember, you can't take anything serious that anyone writes on the web. We're just a bunch of ghost-writers from my viewpoint.

That's exactly right. Thanks, Essence. Look, the way I see it, one who would become offended is one who chooses to become offended. Taking offense to something someone does or says only serves to elevate one in their own self-righteous justifications.

My original post had 3 purposes:

1) To make someone laugh. To make light of what it is were doing here. If you couldn't laugh at some of what was in that post, well then, I'm sorry I guess I'm not funny enough for you. And if because of what was said you choose to ignore me, that's ok too, because from what I can tell, I probably wouldn't want to get a beer with you anyway.

2) For myself, because as much as I love a good conspiracy theory, which I do, sometimes I have to put it into context and realize that much of this I like to believe, I do so simply because I like to. Not because I really believed it - If I did, if WE did, we would be insane with paranoia. But then, you never know, and that's why its so fun.

3) For points. I knew that a post like this would get a lot of response, and I just happened to need a little extra server space for my avatar than what is afforded me for no charge.

Listen, I'm really sorry if I offended you, but even those I attacked directly took it better than you, so I think it would do you some good to just relax.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I concur.

The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice.
George Eliot (1819 - 1880)

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
DeltaChaos, you are a psychopath!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If he's a psychopath, then I am a GOD!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
DeltaChaos, I just noticed you're located in Utah. How is it there? I am from SLC. I haven't been back there in 7-8 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

That's exactly right. Thanks, Essence. Look, the way I see it, one who would become offended is one who chooses to become offended. Taking offense to something someone does or says only serves to elevate one in their own self-righteous justifications.

My original post had 3 purposes:

1) To make someone laugh. To make light of what it is were doing here. If you couldn't laugh at some of what was in that post, well then, I'm sorry I guess I'm not funny enough for you. And if because of what was said you choose to ignore me, that's ok too, because from what I can tell, I probably wouldn't want to get a beer with you anyway.

2) For myself, because as much as I love a good conspiracy theory, which I do, sometimes I have to put it into context and realize that much of this I like to believe, I do so simply because I like to. Not because I really believed it - If I did, if WE did, we would be insane with paranoia. But then, you never know, and that's why its so fun.

3) For points. I knew that a post like this would get a lot of response, and I just happened to need a little extra server space for my avatar than what is afforded me for no charge.

Listen, I'm really sorry if I offended you, but even those I attacked directly took it better than you, so I think it would do you some good to just relax.

I don't recall claiming offense. Did I consider ignoring you? yes.
You seem like an intelligient person which is why it does seem bothersome that you cannot express your disagreements with Liblim without getting personally insulting.. It really matters not who the person is that you slam.. the thing is.. with the exception of that part of your post it was funny. Laughter at someone elses expense no matter what they have done to you though is really not cool.
I am going to be perfectly honest here.. there are alot of people who's statements have made me want to reach across my monitor and smack them every now and again... the difference is we tend to maintain a respect for each other here. Perhaps I am reading more into your comments than I should, but as you can see I did resist the urge to ignore you because I found that other than the personal jibes it was a funny post and was an obvious result of a very witty mind.

You can do what you like so long as you don't violate the TOS... I am just saying I and some others would respect you a bit more if we saw that you were giving others the same respect you desire from us.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   

DeltaChaos, I just noticed you're located in Utah. How is it there? I am from SLC. I haven't been back there in 7-8 years.

Where did you go? It's about as cold as NephraTari out here man. I hope you're somewhere sunny and warm drinkin' a cocktail with an umbrella. I certainly hope you're not fighting a war somewhere...

DeltaChaos Out

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Where did you go? It's about as cold as NephraTari out here man. I hope you're somewhere sunny and warm drinkin' a cocktail with an umbrella. I certainly hope you're not fighting a war somewhere...

DeltaChaos Out

You see? Did I personally insult you in any of my posts?

no.

Way to prove a point. If this is the only way you can disagree with someone I wish you luck.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Just messin' with ya. That's all. As you might be able to tell, there aren't many things I take seriously. And I don't take anything TOO seriously. If I did, well, geez, I guess I'd have to run around this site making people know how wrong they are. Besides, I don't think I insulted anyone other than maybe an alter-ego or three. I mean, I know that you are not really NephraTari, and you know that I'm not really DeltaChaos. Bruised alter-egos shouldn't hurt.

I declare truce. If you accept, acknowledge with silence.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I ended up in Japan through my parent's involvement with the goverment, then Germany, and I am now in Northern Virginia - 25 minutes south of the enemy, Bushy. I do miss Utah weather.
It's great living in a dry climate (in my opinion). Utah's also a great place for "strange happenings," considering it is home to nice military testing grounds and companies that build many parts for Nasa.
In fact, I have quite a story from my childhood to tell. I'll keep it short.
When I was about 4 years old (living in price at the time), my mother, brother, and I were driving to SLC through that canyon (can't remember the name or road) between price and spanish fork. Well, about 20-30 minutes into the drive we get pulled over by a cop and were told to pull over far onto a shoulder and wait till a large convoy passed through. This convoy as it turned out was made up of about 25-32 Eighteen Wheelers. What was it pulling? I have a vague recollection. In my mind I see one of the space shuttles, but my memory could be betraying me. It was possibly a very large rocket, at least Saturn V size. But I swear in my memory it was a shuttle. This was about the year 1987. Although the possibility of it being a shuttle are more than likely slim because Nasa carries those babies on a 747. It took 15 minutes for the convoy to pass - that's how slow they were going. I've never seen anything like it since.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I don't think that would be too strange. The only thing I've seen transported by road in a convoy were reactor components, and that was kind of unnerving because it was after September 11th.

I do know that there are a lot of old railroad tracks around the valley that have trains run once a week at night to justify their existence. They're purpose is military railhead operations as we have transportation and engineer battalions stationed at the south end of the valley with equipment that can't be carried on trucks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join