It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cultists Taking Over ATS!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by jfj123

Who are you talking about, jfj?

I was referring to you based on your avatar
just a joke

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was just going to comment that I only come here for amusement!!!

But I would like to say that even though the movie makers named a movie about an asteroid hitting earth called "Armageddon". Armageddon is not the end of the world.

It is a war that will happen in the plains of Israel when the northern nations try to destroy Israel. The earth will continue.....
The reasons for the war and the outcome are right there for anyone to read.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Don't mind me , i was just shopping for a bitch-o-matic for our cult meeting and someone suggested the old-timers seem to have cornered the market on them. Have you ever noticed that cult is the largest part of culture and that the more cultured you become the higher you get to lift your nose in the air. Our cult noticed this trend and because a cult of nose-hair trimmer salespeople What is it with all these warning that i get from u2u, be politen courteous nice, this is contrary to the mouthing of the divine darwin, we must be allowed to speak unkind words to test their mettle. can they stand up to an angry cultist who uses less than gentle words to chastise an ignoramus crawling through our pristine forests of logic.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
ATS is, of course the largest, but it is hardly the only board of its type. A quick Google search will turn up numerous others, some with intelligent posters and challenging discussions. I had similar concerns with alien-ufos.com. Too many immature and uninformed posters bringing up the same tired stuff time after time. So, if you're tired of the nonsense, take a look around. You may find something terrific.

S
www.department47.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pfness

Ummm, I think you're in the wrong place.

Also, would you mind citing your sources?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
with a cult cult here, a cult cult there, here a cult, there a cult, everywhere a cult cult paranoia is sometime the only release old-timers have.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What I am about to say may appeal to some and be sad to others, but truthful, I think ATS has lost its spirit

You cannot have a proper debate with someone without being labelled or accused of being ignorant. Two examples are Ron Paul and 9/11.

Both are tearing ATS apart, but 9/11 more.

I recently commented on a thread about the ex-Italian President comments regarding 9/11. All I said was his words showed no evidence of him supporting a conspiracy or inside job. Just what the Italian left thought in Italy.

My words resulted in me being accused of believing the official story and trying to promote an agenda
WTF?!? I can give other examples such as Israel, UFO's, Secret Societies et al.

And the "I'm not trusting you if you don't vote Ron Paul", are people seriously trying to hijack ATS and promote doctrines? Last Presidential election we didn't have members refusing to trust eachother if you voted for another candidate.

Seriously, what is wrong with ATS members?

We are blessed with liberal rules here with freedom of speech, but c'mon guys, you have no right to tell people what to think. My final words in this thread will be a warning to the administration of ATS;

Please don't let this site becoming polarised.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Yes, I couldn't agree more. One of my biggest pet peeves, which I've stated time and time again, is people that jump to conclusions and then telling you what YOU think!

It's completely outrageous and a big problem that obviously goes out further into the real world and not just here on ATS.

How incredibly blind some people are to what they're doing themselves. And how ridiculous is it that someone else feels that they need to tell you what YOU are thinking.

Good post

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
The Icke cultists that want to kill people who they think are reptilian is slightly concerning.

Coming from a reptile...hilarious!

Next up the Geico Gecko and his plans to rule the world, and save you money on auto insurance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join