It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mile Long UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Mile Long UFO

I saw this video when i was looking around and I didn't find it here on the forums, but I may have passed it. Was wondering if anyone else has seen this and knows if its real or obvious hoax or CGI.

Man if that's real, I start picturing Independence Day in my head

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
without a doubt that is cgi..

firstly the light should be brighter when it goes behind the trees..

the explosion doesn't look convincing...

and the lighting strikes look fake..

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yea I just watched it again and I got to agree....almost looks like some scene from a movie. Darn I wanted there to be a 1 mile long UFO

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Gotta love Vue6 Infinite software

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Looks great, but it's CGI 100 %

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This video belongs to manbird12000, a 3d artist.

www.youtube.com...

"Welcome to my videos. I am the creator of the Los Roques UFO videos and primarily an aircraft video maker. Although my day job is far from what I do in youtube, you never know what life changes will come, and maybe one day I'll get a chance to do this professionally. Until then...

Please enjoy the large selection of airplane-musical pieces and dynamic sounding aicraft videos.

Also for you SciFi Fans, enjoy the continuing saga of the Los Roques UFO which will ultimately feature the distruction of mankind as we know it."

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for the info. I figured it was CGI or something but thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlitzKrieger
Darn I wanted there to be a 1 mile long UFO

Don't worry about that, they exist. And some of them are MUCH larger than a tiny 1 mile long. Keep looking up, I assure you you will see one (or many) in the very near future.
Unfortunately, this isn't one of them, it's CGI.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
yea, we said that a few posts ago. but please keep postings "its CGI" it'll make you feel better!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hi there. Yuk, to all the MM (man made) sequences connected. Seems to me, the problem identifying real from unreal spaceships as well the occupants is, CGI is all so easily done through the last twenty years, and the last three.. well, whatever can be dreamed -.up can be made..?

My fellow ATS people, shut down phony images and vid-sequences the truth, both visual and statements affirming the EBE/UFO truth can only be supported from past evidence my friends.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

So you are saying that more recent and newer UFO videos have no point in them. I guess I can see where you come from with the technology that is present to the average person today. I am sure there are still videos that can be proven as credible videos nowadays though but others, like the one I posted are just fakes for now.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This video has been debunked like long long long longgggg time ago. Yet I keep seeing the same CGI videos come up again and again and again and again as if "is this real???"

NO! NOT now and NOT long long long looonnnngggggg ago....

I'm thinking there could be something done that would stop this over and over and over and over and over and over....

I think you get my point. Maybe ATS could post known debunked videos and questionable video on one thread and before anyone ever posts another "is this real????" video they can check those out first?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BlitzKrieger

Yup. The whole big deal I suppose I'm making is everything less a goverment acknowledgement, taped these days can either be fake or real. But we can't know for sure less being a witness to the event--ourself.

Years ago eg /70s or mayhaps /40-50s, were at least real to the point of realism in terms of photos, filmed and statements from civilians and the US Military -- before Trueman shut-down free speech on the subject, under whatever secret group/secret name ("Majic12"? (1049)) and on and on (notice Lazar's taxation statement.. back draft of his US Dept Naval Intelligence stub "...MAJ.."? Kinda cool and not often noticed.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
This video has been debunked like long long long longgggg time ago. Yet I keep seeing the same CGI videos come up again and again and again and again as if "is this real???"

NO! NOT now and NOT long long long looonnnngggggg ago....

I'm thinking there could be something done that would stop this over and over and over and over and over and over....

I think you get my point. Maybe ATS could post known debunked videos and questionable video on one thread and before anyone ever posts another "is this real????" video they can check those out first?

manbird12000, the creator of "los roques" stuff, is now an ATSer ; he told us that he's going to create a layered video in which he will show every phase of a CGI ufo video:

Originally posted by manbird12000
I was thinking that it may be a good idea to create a layered video, showing every phase of a CGI ufo video. Layering in the effects one phase at a time, until it looks like an old camcorder scene. And to keep people from stating that it TO is real, I'll make the UFO a big question mark. After I create the final UFO installment with all the fun battle scenes, I'll create another video for the UFO community to help them understand some of the potential of todays simple software. That will be my first contribution to the UFO community, unlike my other videos which were never meant to end up on this web site.

IMHO, this one, with a related discussion here, will help the people in order to recognize the relevant fingerprints of a CGI.
About this video being posted again and again and again: it happens even that someone downloads it from youtube and then uploads it on...YouTube or somewhere else
Manbyrd12000 is stating clearly that these videos are for enetertainment purposes, but someone else isn't doing the same: for example HERE and HERE. IMHO, a thread with the most known CGI may help.

[edit on 10/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Yes I get your point, and next time I will make sure I post only the best and realest looking UFO video just for you

When I watch it again, I wonder why I really posted it since it is pretty obvious it is CGI to me now, I guess I was just tired.

top topics

join