It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi reptilian shapeshifter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here i will present undeniable evidence of reptillians walking amongst us. This time with Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
seriously you are going to have to come up with some better evidence than poor video quality!! How many posts do you have of different "reptilians?"

You have like 5 or 6 now and they are all terrible.......

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Jesus... this is getting a tad unbearable...

Moderator?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Most of the videos you posted have been posted here months ago.. you should just do a search for them. You should also make one thread and put all your videos in it, instead of making dozens of threads.. this will delay your banning.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Kudos on the banning delay comment

Mod Edit - Kudos and I agree posts... we don't do that here

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
do i mock your beliefs? no i dont! I do not force you to read my threads either. And for you to be here obviously means you have some interest in the reptilian phenomena. Maybe you are a reptilian or a reptilian voyeur that cannot admit the evidence placed infront of yourself.

but from now on i will use the search function before i place further proof of reptilians here.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by thebeliever81]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Chill Out.

Stay on topic of the video and the video only.

Do not go after other members, period!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

Well, since you refuse to do any research to find out if any of these topics have been posted before, all I can say is this.....

I think you are just trolling for ATS points IMHO.

I could be wrong but I'll wager my .02 on it.

Later,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausable_Bill

Points do not win prizes on ATS. all i do is present the evidence for discussion but now everyone has taken this way off topic.

Why are you offended by reptilians?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This has been out there for awhile now, those glowing eyes cannot be explained, or can they?

"Lighting, bad compression, photoshopped"

I say the more important thing to look at is what they are actually talking about at the time of the eye shift/change. Again, it is usually some form of emotion that sets it off, and most seem uncomfortable on screen when the shift/s begin.

Don't only watch , but listen to what the subject is actually speaking about, their tone, and body language.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes tb81, there is a lot of discussion that has gone on concerning these types of videos. I am asking you to embrace the search function right underneath the "Log Out" button to find all those discussions and read them to find out where a LOT of ATSers stand on it. You are brand new to posting here and I consider it fine advice to take. It HAS been discussed to death here and, though I welcome you to ATS with open arms, I urge you to read read read. It was said to me and I'll pass on the wisdom to you. Read more, post less. See what we really have here, because there is a LOT of wild and crazy information already here. You just have to have patience and some reading skills.

Good luck thebeliever81.
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Reptilians are a ludicrous idea. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing these poor quality videos being called 'proof' because someone doesn't know how cameras work.

BTW, why 81? It kind of sucks that that is the # I'm using also.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

And I disagree with you. You have no right to tell someone how to think or what to believe.

I find it interesting those that try to shut down an open topic such as this to either be totally ignorant of facts presented (given there are some questionable ones out there - some dis info) or so ego based they cannot accept the possability of been hoodwinked, OR maybe their agenda is to deride threads that may (and do in my opinion) bring LIGHT into new discoveries and thought.

Again, you are on a conspiracy site, on the "bargin basement" section of it no less. Why waste your time here trying to attack someone such as truebeliever81? Why not start an opposing thread instead?

The world was once flat, and there was once NO life on mars... both taken as given facts at the time have changed, what makes you think anything can't be possible? Open your mind. I did.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
isnt it at little more likely that it has something to do with the filming. Rather than 7 foot reptile aliens from another planet here to destroy us. If they got here from another planet couldnt they just force us into slavery with surperior technology.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
isnt it at little more likely that it has something to do with the filming. Rather than 7 foot reptile aliens from another planet here to destroy us. If they got here from another planet couldnt they just force us into slavery with surperior technology.

We are allready slaves to the reptoidsh

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I will predict that "some" members will be banned soon for sure...

Althow, thx for the video, i loved the "Techno Star wars" music

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear

We are allready slaves to the reptoidsh

how do you know?
and if we're already slaves, theres no point in fussing over it. There aint a thing we can do about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Cuhail

And I disagree with you. You have no right to tell someone how to think or what to believe.

I don't intend to tell anybody how to think or what to believe. I will tell them what I believe.

I find it interesting those that try to shut down an open topic such as this to either be totally ignorant of facts presented (given there are some questionable ones out there - some dis info) or so ego based they cannot accept the possability of been hoodwinked, OR maybe their agenda is to deride threads that may (and do in my opinion) bring LIGHT into new discoveries and thought.

Great! Bring light and new discoveries. Bring facts. There isn't any in this thread so far. The YouTube/Reptillian topic HAS been discussed over and over and over. There is a horribly compressed video of Nancy Pelosi. It has been seen by many many ATSers and the prevailing thought is it's NOT PROOF. It's not just me.

Again, you are on a conspiracy site, on the "bargin basement" section of it no less. Why waste your time here trying to attack someone such as truebeliever81? Why not start an opposing thread instead?

I am not attacking tb81. I am hoping to encourage him to read more of what's already been presented here on ATS for the last 8 years or so and present less of the already pored over material. And start an opposing thread? Why? Why have two threads on the same topic?

The world was once flat, and there was once NO life on mars... both taken as given facts at the time have changed, what makes you think anything can't be possible? Open your mind. I did.

Open my mind? It's open, though I keep the screen door shut so I don't let all the bugs in. If you need a screen for the bugs, I found mine here at ATS.

Listen. I am not saying at all that there isn't a reptillian race here on Earth. I tend to think there may be. But we're not going to find it on a YouTube video. It's just not proven reliable. Heck, I can't even say what "reliable proof" can be where the lizards are concerned. But, through the long time I've been here, reading away...YouTube isn't it.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Then perhaps you can help us trying to expose them? Even if ANY subject has been discussed over and over, that doesn't mean new members such as I want to bring light and force back to the subject should be stopped.

You seem frustrated at the topic, so again I ask, what do you have to offer to help us on our quest/s? Any little thing you may even think of may begin someone else on a quest of their own. That's what I am about, hearing everything (all sides), and then deciding for myself what to believe. To be so mindset in any situation is dangerous. Open mind. Open discussion. Open opinion. And I say even if someone wants to start a thread the world is flat, then so be it.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Then perhaps you can help us trying to expose them? Even if ANY subject has been discussed over and over, that doesn't mean new members such as I want to bring light and force back to the subject should be stopped.

That's what I'm doing. Or, trying to at least. ATS has a wealth of threads pertaining to the reptilian subject. And, as Edison discovered 1000 ways NOT to make a lightbulb before finding out how TO make a lightbulb, the 1000 ways NOT to expose "them" is already here, archived on ATS. I AM helping you without going through it all and dropping it in your lap. Read, read, read. Intellegence YOU are seeking is already here.

You seem frustrated at the topic, so again I ask, what do you have to offer to help us on our quest/s?

I am frustrated because I can't afford to go to all the places that report Reptillian activity and investigate myself. I am frustrated that this topic of the YouTube vids has to be argued over and over because people can't grasp that maybe it's already been discussed to dust. It's in the search function you should look first. I can't stress this enough, for any topic. UFO's over Brazil? Search function it. Alien Grey interviews? Search function it. We've been here fgor a long time, talked about a bazillion things and there are some great great things said here. All I'm asking is for some newer members to search them out before they post.

Cuhail

top topics

<<   2 >>

join