It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Reptilian scout ships

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
These are indeed the famous Billy Meier fakes. How anyone was taken in by them I shall never know!!! How people can take the next step and ask if they're reptillian baffles me. What is it will all this reptillian nonsense anyway? I thought the "Greys" were the current alien in vogue?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by timelike]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The first two are definitely billy Meier photos. The other two I'm not sure if I've seen them.

Beleiver, you can get his whole story on where these ships are supposedly from as well as some other 'strange' stuff here....

www.steelmarkonline.com...

I believe he says they are plejarin(sp?) ships from the Pleadis galaxy.

First two are Semjamnes's (sp?) scout ship, he was "allowed to photograph. Supposedly he met quite a few of these Plejorians.

Nothing about Reptilians though, I don't know how you got that information along with this pictures. Which are pretty in-famous in the UFO community.

** Sorry for my poor spelling on Billy's terms and names of the galaxies, and aliens races/people he met, I'm not gonna read through billy's story again, did it once already a loooong time ago. Interesting, but fabricated, imo.

But the photos definitely have a uniquness, and are trademark Billy Meier stuff. At least the first two for sure, and most likely the others, though I don't recall seeing those, then again he has some 200, or some crazy amount of photos (I forget exactly how many), I didn't look through them all. But No he described the occupents to be quite human like.

He even posted a picture of Semjamese(again(sp?), which ended up being an actress on television, or a Sears catalogue picture or some thing, he was busted cold on that one.

You may wanna give the site a look over though, you might find it interesting. There are people who believe his story.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reptilians, nordics and greys???

oh my!! what if their blues, greens or oranges??

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh snap son. No you didn't.

Okay, I was questioning myself as to why I was clicking on this thread and now I know why. I'm not accusing the OP of anything. However, there are some shinanigans and tomfoolery going on that I need to speak up about.

Now I could be wrong, and I am short on time, so perhaps someone can back a [snip]up, but...

If I am not mistaken this picture was created by Jeff Ritzman to show how easily the Meier pictures were created. This picture's source NEVER posted it in an attempt to fool anyone. There was always a disclaimer.

Which means someone, other than the source, grabbed the picture and decided to play some games with it. Anyway, I gotta go.

Peace

Mod Edit - removed racial slur.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Actually, that picture was taken by Trey Stokes of IIG. You can find it here-

www.iigwest.com...

But you're correct. It was part of an investigation done by IIG into the Billy Meier case showing how the pics can be faked. And Jeff Ritzmann has done a lot of stellar [no pun intended] work in that area.

Here's the link to the IIG page challenging Michael Horn on the Meier story-

www.iigwest.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Anyone who calls these pictures fake is obviously reptilian or working as part of the reptilian agenda. One look at the craft and you can tell they are of Pledian origin - I mean come on it is obvious!

[edit on 2-1-2008 by KaiBosh]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
WHOA I didn’t know Godzilla was flying in fake ufos! That’s got to be something big! Holy….
Any other info you would like to throw at us while this party is still rock’n?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Those are billy Meires indeed. At least do some research before posting something like that

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
These are indeed the famous Billy Meier fakes. How anyone was taken in by them I shall never know!!! How people can take the next step and ask if they're reptillian baffles me. What is it will all this reptillian nonsense anyway? I thought the "Greys" were the current alien in vogue?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by timelike]
arecibo message crop circle

[edit on 2-1-2008 by imdeceived]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
toys that travel through space and time.... em ok

nope!!!

just some kind of metal pan held close to the camera

1) isn't it strange how the "UFO" posed for this shot
but he totally cut the top off

2) if the "UFO" was the same distance from the camera as the car
it would be in focus ...like the car !!!

3) look at the shadow of the car
To me it looks like the sun is to the right and behind the camera
creating a shadow leading away (forward) and to the left of the car
at only a few degrees .......
so wheres the shadow for the "UFO"..??????

[edit on 2-1-2008 by loki42]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

If you can prove those pictures are 100% real, I will eat my hat.

Do you think that will ever happen?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I believe he says they are plejarin(sp?) ships from the Pleadis galaxy.

Well then the website's not much good: the Pleiades is an star cluster some 440 light years away in our own galaxy. They are not a galaxy!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm definately an UFO-believer, but to be honest, I have given up on photographic proof of them. Nowadays, a picture means diddly-squat, cause anyone with a pc can mess with them.
You posted pictures that were proven fake, and added the Reptillian drawing to illustrate the connection, do you really expect to be taken seriously?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by imdeceived

Oh dear me yes, many a true beliver sent me this link when it was discovered. Unfortunately, it will take more than that to convince me! He's basically saying that the bit the artists left out in the field correspond to a genetic sequence that will give the Grey's biology. What rubbish!!!
What a pitty they didn't sign it with the galactic lat and long of the Zeta Reticuli star system!

Any geneticists here care to add their views?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

well they look real in my eyes. i cannot see any tampering or cgi work here and they were taken by a respected ufologist

Geez... Billy Meier is a respected ufologist? Dude, you really are on the wrong way...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Don't people get ban warnings for not searching and posting crap, also not obeying board rules?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What the freak is reptillans suppose to be, there is no such thing! And those pictures are all the way fake

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I dont understand how you can say that if someone says they are fake, they are working with the reptilians.....

They are fake. Now let me get back to my reptilian friends.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Reptilians are laughing at your thread.
Expect a comic relief email from them soon.

My avatar pic is better than yours.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
sorry to burst your reptilian bubble

lolled. that´s the bubble with scales right?

i cannot see any tampering or cgi work here and they were taken by a respected ufologist

I wouldnt believe anything that has to do with Billy Meier. Didnt they find those toy saucers all around his home.. it´s all about money,selling books and selling everything that goes along with the story. BS with a price tag on it.

and reptilians? oh not again..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join