It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Believers of the Official Story:

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thank you. Very much appreciated.

I always wonder the motive of those relentlessly force feeding the "official" report. What is materially in it for them to force feed such illogic, while insulting the intelligence of so many people not buying into all that illogic? When asked, they ignore and head off into tangents and ad hominems.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
[edit on 13-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Hmmm, what to say, what to say.
Nah. Won't say anything except delusional comes to mind. And shall leave it like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by jfj123

What? To prove the impossible? No one, no even you, can do that. Now back to the regularly scheduled program "To all believers in the Official Story". I believe that means you and not us.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please explain what you mean. Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You told me repeatedly to prove impossible. I kept telling you that is impossible for anyone to do. Try going back to your own first post where you deflected by doing that. You repeatedly do that to me and others. Deflection is the name of the game for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

This coming from the posterchild of deflection.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

You told me repeatedly to prove impossible. I kept telling you that is impossible for anyone to do. Try going back to your own first post where you deflected by doing that. You repeatedly do that to me and others. Deflection is the name of the game for you.

I still have no idea what you're talking about. Please explain.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And I might add. This willl get the wheels turning if you think about it and don't dismiss it outright.

If I am correct and they LET it happend. Which is far more plausable sounding to me rather than actually doing it, which you can't offer any solid evidence other than over-zealous mistrust of the government which I share but not to the degree you take it. But if I am right.

You are a unpaid disinformation agent (maybe paid but hey I have no way of proving or disproving that so it is dismissed as pure speculation).

Because all this stuff with holograms, *chuckles* nukes *chuckles somemore* and set demolition charges. Takes away from what I see as the real question of "Did they allow this to happen?" and buries it in BS in the minds of many.

Now. Come back with, "No your the unknowing disinfo agent." (or something along those lines) or "Your just mainstream sheeple and cannot see what I see cause I'm so smart." (or something along those lines) so I can walk away chuckling.

Though going silent is perfectly acceptable as well.
But given past you will now dodge, I am betting.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

No, I will not explain it again for at least the 10th time. The subject is "To all Believers of the Official Story." Any comments on that while staying within the subject?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

No, I will not explain it again for at least the 10th time. The subject is "To all Believers of the Official Story." Any comments on that while staying within the subject?

Well all I can say is the last thing I mentioned was that if you made the statement that flight 93 couldn't perform a certain maneuver, you should back it up as you brought it up.

That being said, you haven't explained it to me or anyone else once let alone 10 times.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Read: He wanted more egomasterbation. Not actual proving.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

You're forgetting my personal favorite. ANTI-MATTER BOMBS

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

As I have said before (and gotten penalized for) all these stories need are leprauchons. However you spell that bloody word.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Its just too bad you cannot poat any real evidence to support the official story.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Um I think that flight 77 was the one that did the maneuvers that were practically impossible for an inexperienced pilot
www.911hardfacts.com...

some of the comments above are the reson that this thread is in danger. "egomasterbation" Give me break man.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Jeff Riff]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Obviously, you are not familiar with the work of Einstein, Tesla, Planck, Hutchinson and others known as research and development in anti-gravity and electro-magnetic energy. The same quantum principle causing stars to implode in on themselves to effect black holes. Yes, the lab tech is well tested, ready for use - military and otherwise, available for use, and has been for quite some time.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Alleged Flight 175 and 93 were reported by the media to do those impossible moves in commercial jetliners as well. From the looks of the flight paths reports on maps, those were impossible for any commercial jetliner to make as placed on maps.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

ah OK cool. I havent really read too much on those planes doing anything that was impossible. From what I have read most of the insane flying abilities were coming from Hani, the dude that supposidly flew into the pentagon.

I have however read this article which would fall in line to what you are saying.

www.lookingglassnews.org...

I am sure that it has been posted here before.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jfj123

Its just too bad you cannot poat any real evidence to support the official story.

I can. It's called the NIST final report. Thanks for asking

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Obviously, you are not familiar with the work of Einstein, Tesla, Planck, Hutchinson and others known as research and development in anti-gravity and electro-magnetic energy. The same quantum principle causing stars to implode in on themselves to effect black holes. Yes, the lab tech is well tested, ready for use - military and otherwise, available for use, and has been for quite some time.

Actually I'm very familiar with Einsteins work

Please post proof that the "lab tech is well tested and ready for use and has been for quite some time".
I and anxiously awaiting your proof. Thank you in advance for posting the information.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join