It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Believers of the Official Story:

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Now you are simply continuing to be argumentative. Do you have a relevant point to the original subject addressed to you views or not? If not, this is over. You lost your points of argument. Get over it and move on.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by jfj123

Now you are simply continuing to be argumentative.

No I'm not
I'm just trying to get you to answer a question.

Do you have a relevant point to the original subject

My point remains unchanged. I was simply trying to get you to tell me what you're talking about. If you don't know what you're talking about I guess you can't though

addressed to you views or not? If not, this is over. You lost your points of argument. Get over it and move on.

Sure, no problem. If you don't want to answer the question, oh well your bad. This is a good reason why nobody takes you seriously though. Sorry

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Pentagon on 9/12....

If we DID do it to ourselves....why would we strike our OWN military command and control?

I remember all to vividly standing on the shoulder of I-395 which runs pretty close to the Pentagon along with other stunned ppl having a direct view of the damage the next morning on 9/12.

The damage was simply astonishing. That morning it was still smoldering. If any other ATSers got to see it in person as I did please post your experience! After seeing it in person I couldnt even wrap my mind around how bad it was in New York.

Im DC born and raised. I always knew that the Pentagon was one enormous building...its the largest office bldg in the world by sq ft.,...but the perspective that it was put in by seeing it firsthand on 9/12 was well...amazing.

If it was a misslie then it for it to strike the outer wall was a really bad idea since the most sensitive parts and ppl are on the inner rings.

Where would a missile this size have come from? To strike in such a controlled manner mere feet above the ground? A cruise missile perhaps but ....well I know far to many around DC who saw the plane...heard the plane...and even SAW it hit the Pentagon!

I will admit that the near non existence of security cam footage from the thousands of cams along the planes route does leave me very concerned. Not only are the Pentagon tapes not to be found but the cameras themselves have been completely removed.

Theres plenty of footage of this event. Why we cant see it is suspicious to say the least...

Theory....

An anti aircraft missile launched at the incoming plane followed it too well also impacting the Pentagon before during or after the plane struck....this is all within a mere few seconds of course but still...this would prove those on both sides right and explain why the Pentagon wont let us see it..

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
^^The answer is the simplest one, they did it for extra shock and awe, the wtc were not military installations. The pentagon is the iconic military nerve center. Want a better way to gain more public support for a WAR? show a military target that has been attacked.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't believe every thing the Gov. tells me. One its run by people who don't know what there doing. Because the people running the show try keep there sweet job they can use to push there other source of income just random source oil tycoon. If so start a conflict with the people who compete with you and make them look like monsters. By using a minority of there people. The so call terrorist are a minority. So they are a hard to find people a needle in a haystack.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strapping Young Lad
The Pentagon on 9/12....

If we DID do it to ourselves....why would we strike our OWN military command and control?

Do you find it at all odd that the side alleged to be hit by a 757 was under renovation and unoccupied? Yet, the side Donald Rumsfeld sat was not hit.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

The answer is simple.
He had at least an idea something was going happen.
Or he just got damn lucky.
As did more than a few people.

Doesn't say it was a cruise missle.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join