It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reptilian FOX Reporter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have just found this video of the Fox reporter clearly shifting this one cannot be denied. Just take a look WOW!!!!

[edit on 1-1-2008 by thebeliever81]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
They're all Reptilian. It's the Reptile channel, don't ya know...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I assume your purpose here is to use up bandwidth by spamming useless threads about poor quality videos apparently showing reptilian aliens who, not content with being overlords and royalty, have now branched out into TV careers.

What next?

Shape shifting Cricketers? Reptilian Bus drivers?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
please take a look at some of the rules on the ATS board. especially the rule that says reptillian topics do not belong in the UFO forum.

after that, if you still have something you want to post, please do a search before you post it because ATS has been around for a long timea nd many of the topics already exist. including the youtube video you posted in your OP

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok since my post in your last thread was removed for pionting out your own mistake, il put this politley

Please sir, Stop spamming the aliens/ufo forum with repitilian theorys are ment for the Skunk works forum
Thank you

Mod Edit - I'll put this politely as well, leave the moderating to us, please post on topic or don't post at all.

thank You.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by elevatedone]

link   
allright, this is in Skunk Works...

Back On Topic Please

link   
Come on you cannot deny this its there too see how could this be artifacts of utube. This is a reptilian. prove me wrong!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
ok back to the topic at hand: it has been posted

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sorry i thought i could put these in the "UFO and Aliens" boards since the queen and this guy are reptilian aliens from another planet.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Seen this video before (on here) and was just gonna mention something about compression and loss of quality...

BUT

second time I watched this, I was deliberately looking out for clues of any kind, and it seems to be the case that the presenters face and neck is the ONLY thing changes, not the sign behind him, not the background.... ONLY him...

Why is that?

And it seems to almost 'creep' over him, his neck and forehead and then he flinches from the camera.... WHY? That's extremely unprofessional...

Hmmm, I'm now back on the fence with this one.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
Sorry i thought i could put these in the "UFO and Aliens" boards since the queen and this guy are reptilian aliens from another planet.

ATS has decreed Reptilians aren't aliens. I know a couple they live down the street. Good guys, drinking buddies of mine...

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This thread covers this video pretty well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I struggle with the idea that any kind of shape shifting folks who were trying to move amongst a populace in a covert fashion would risk the kind of exposure that appearing on TV offers. Especially in the guise of a "local beat reporter."

Seems like a dumb move.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm sure it is just poor video quality or something to do with the lighting. Shapeshifters? Sometimes conspiracies can be taken a little too far.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I found this off another site:

MultidimensionalInfi writes "Here's a list of people on youtube on whom I can see slit pupils. Might save others some trouble. I'm not saying that they are all reptilian, only that on the videos they appear to have slit pupils. Some could ba fake.

Bush SR
www.youtube.com...­e=related&search=

Larry King
www.youtube.com...­e=related&search=%5B/b

Barbara Bush
www.youtube.com...­e=related&search=%5B/b

Shirley Maclaine
www.youtube.com...­ture=related

Paul McCartney
www.youtube.com...

Candy Crowley
nl.youtube.com...

DesteniProductions
www.youtube.com...

dan lyon
www.youtube.com...

Nancy Pelosi

Jesuit reptilian shapeshifter

Al Gore
www.youtube.com...

Natalie Portman
nl.youtube.com...

Grandmaster Mason

John Edwards

David Icke
www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones
www.youtube.com...

Giuliani

Ron Paul

Hillary Clinton
www.youtube.com...

Jamie Hyneman
www.youtube.com...

Bill Clinton

Freemason Grand Master
www.youtube.com...

Dr. J Hutton

Mitt Romney

Some guy
www.youtube.com...

Arnold Schwarzenegger
www.youtube.com...

LA coroner
www.youtube.com...

Bush SR proof that it is authentic

Some guy talking about vaccinations

Anton LaVey
www.youtube.com...

Nicole Richie
www.youtube.com...­ch_response

Ron Paul
www.youtube.com...

And ofcourse there's Zecharia Sitchin and Laurence Gardner."

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Okay, I've considered the possibility of an intelligent reptilian species living here on Earth, but hidden from general society for various reasons. I never really bought into the whole shapeshifting thing though. I've watched plenty of these videos and always figured it was the result of technological and light anomolies. Especially when you're dealing with low-quality feeds.

This one seems to have struck me harder though. Why did the guy suddenly jump off screen like he was about to yell "cut"? I've never seen a reporter jump offscreen like that during a live broadcast unless they were being shot at.

On the other hand, wouldn't the cameraman have noticed? Of course, the camera operator may have been "like-minded" or simply "dealt with" I suppose.

But then again, why would a reptilian want to be a reporter and risk exposure? Which brings up another question. Why do the reptilians have so much trouble keeping on their disguise?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So if these digital compression artifacts mean that he is a "reptilian"... Does that mean that there's special "shapeshifting-reptilian grass" in the shot too?

Check out the lawn, to his left, at 35 seconds in. It should be easy to spot just by his shoulder....

P.S. This video was covered here quite awhile ago.

[edit on 1/2/08 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thankyou!

I enjoyed the videos that you posted thye clearly prove that the reptilians are amongst us. What is there purpose and why are they in disguise?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Interesting thing about Light. Poor Youtube does not have the filters to hide the other side like conventional Tvs. Vibrational Energies are the coolest.

The Bible actually says, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Rom. 8:28)

So basically no matter how hard they try to hide they will be discovered and no matter what is done you cannot stop truth and goodness from coming

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I was one of those who thought this subject matter is ridiculous! HOWEVER, darn it if Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton arent reptillians. I beleive they are.
It was not so long ago i watched a clip on the tv on Nancy and her eyes were a dark red and the pupils were distorted!

Just recently i saw a picture of Hillary on the local paper and it was the same thing!!!

Now, i consider myself your typical Democrat peaceloving leftie, if you will, but dang it, there IS something wrong with these two!!!!!

I wasnt looking for any flaws at the time, they jumped out at me!
I know its considered taboo, this subject, and i dont want to seem crazy
but i'm a beleiver now!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think he stepped off camera so that the name of the school on the sign could be seen. He also stepped off because he was finishing up his introduction and a package was about to be played. It's pretty standard operating procedure in a case like this. It's not that rare to see a reporter step aside so that the camera can zoom in on or show a sign, place, even, etc. Not to mention the fact that we aren't dealing with a veteran reporter here on a major channel. He is just a field reporter for a local Fox affiliate in some city. He's not Shepard Smith and this isn't Fox News Channel. So anyone who has any evil Fox News neoconservative shape-shifting theories can just drop it right now! So what I'm saying is that it's not that far-fetched to assume that this guy stepped off camera too early because he assumed they were already rolling footage, and then returned on screen when he realized or was informed of his mistake. So we could be reading a little too much into it.

Furthermore, if you look closely you can see that his shirt as well as his jacket also undergo the same pixalization (or shape-shift as some would have it) that his face does. Is his shirt and sport jacket also part of his reptilian shape-shifting body? I wasn't aware that reptilians could also shift their wardrobe! That must save them a ton of money when it comes to things like back-to-school shopping! I sure wish that I was able to shape-shift whatever I was wearing into whatever I wanted!

Also, it looks like the sign DOES in fact experience some of the same pixalization that the reporter does. It's just not as easy to tell because it isn't up-close and focused on as the reporter is, and it isn't as dark a color as the reporter's skin. So it's harder to tell, but you can see how "blocky" it is.

This is clearly another case of reptilian-obsessed ATS members clutching at straws. There is NOTHING here. It's another example of poor-quality video, a poor satellite feed, etc. Plus, I can think of far more influential positions for one to obtain as a reptilian shape-shifter than a field reporter for a Fox affiliate local news program. I mean, he's covering a story about birthday cake and a school student injuring her arm! This guy has reptilian friends in the US government and the British royal family! And all he could get was a gig as a no-name reporter in some mildly-populated market in the middle of the US? Come on, people!

There may be reptilian shape-shifters (I really doubt it). They may even be here on Earth. But this isn't one of them! This is just some bad video and/or a bad feed! This kind of junk really discredits the legitimate search for extraterrestrial life here on earth and throughout the universe. This is the kind of stuff that makes the average person roll their eyes when the subject of ET's is brought up. This is the stuff that makes normal people whistle the Twilight Zone theme when someone mentions UFO's. And this is the stuff that has the media treat the subject of UFO's with such a comedic fashion. We can do much better, people. Let's stop hurting the cause and giving these kinds of videos more attention than they deserve.

I'm far more likely to believe that the government deploys these kinds of posters (the OP) than they do the traditional debunker. These guys can do far more damage than any naysayer can. Their dis-info and rediculous theories just further delay any hopes of disclosure by the powers that be. I almost hope that they are in fact government dis-info agents, because otherwise they are just mindless trolls who are doing the work of the government for free without even realizing it! Some of the posters on here should be getting a monthly check from the government! In fact, some of them probably do, but it's in the form of unemployment or Welfare benefits. Because you'd need that kind of free time to come up with such junk as this!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join