It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reptilian FOX Reporter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ok well all I see is some really pants digital compression here

you see this kind if thing in low quality digital pics

hey believer look ..

I believe there is life out there somewhere
but I've yet to see a pic or vid thats conviced me that they are here

I've seem hundreds of fakes
some of them obvious some of them not so much

and I've seem some pics that do have some strange things in them
but nothing thats totally convincing
now you say you have

so I'm challenging you to convince me
show me irrefutable proof that aliens are here
and I will become a believer

well maybe not about the reptilian thing ( I mean com'on
)
but that aliens really are here

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As far as shape-shifting clothes, this would indeed be possible if the reptilians are using hologram-based camoflage technology. Gark on.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
As far as shape-shifting clothes, this would indeed be possible if the reptilians are using hologram-based camoflage technology. Gark on.

lol

had to read that twice

wondered what you were on about

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Which brings up another question. Why do the reptilians have so much trouble keeping on their disguise?

This was the first thing that came to my mind. I have often wondered what causes them to suddenly lose control of thier human shape. If this was real, it would mean that these reptilians are sometimes sitting at lunch with someone and BAM! they start changing to a reptile. Seems like the lid would have been blown off this a long time ago the way these lizards are losing their shape so publically.

Plus- I am sure most networks run a delay to avoid curse words (or something like that) getting on the air- couldnt a shape change get edited?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Most networks run a 5-10 second delay so they have time to hit a "dump" switch. This was originally put in place when a man committed suicide with a shotgun after a police chase in California, live on national television one morning.

Networks do have the power to dump the feed, but it remains very bad form for them to do so unless absolutely necessary to avoid being sued. Swear word are more easily blocked, since you only have to kill the audio at just the right second. Killing a video feed attracts a lot of attention. Plus, the people in the studio may not have been "in" on what they were actually seeing, and therefore didn't dump the broadcast.

But was the cameraman in on it. Did he signal the reporter to step aside suddenly?

Well, some junk food for thought anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok, usually these reptile video threads piss me off and don't amount to much but this one actually made me raise an eyebrow for two reasons.
One when the"shapeshifting" is at its worst the guy actually touches hs forehead and quickly moved out of the camera sight.
and the second reason. the guy actually looked surprised and worried the instant right beore he touched his forehead and moved out of sight.
It was like someone behind the camera made a hand signal and pointed at his forehead to give the reporter a heads-up.

I don't know this one "feels" different in mho

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

I have done a few interrogations and know how to pick up on subtle body language. (No black ops or anything, just catching people stealing mostly.) It certainly does seem that the reporter is aware of something happening besides the story he is reporting. He is nervous, cranes the neck like he actually feels his skin crawling, blinks to hard/too much, and even seems to notice a quick off-camera signal. I'll have to watch it a few more times, but you're right, it doesn't feel right. I am certainly not convinced, but something doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Right, you explained very well what I was thinking. And he also tries to move out of camera view way too fast even before he finishes speaking. Usually for reporters it is the complete opposite.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So what do you think about this one?

Notice the same theme... panicky situation, and the background crew are on it letting her know...

www.youtube.com...

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 4-1-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sorry to keep going on about this one but I am curious for the first time about this reptile thing.

If you notice at :36 into the video the facial distortion seems to stay on his face as he turns his face. same place on his face. it even follows him off camera. One would think that the distortion would have remained in the same spot on the field of view and distort the image behind the reporter but this is not the case.
Also notice the greenish hue his neck takes on, this also follows him off camera....very interesting.
Do we have any video experts that can duplicate this or explain how this anomaly would happen?
you know..DEBUNK THIS PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!! YIKES!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It takes awhile to sink through the initial "shock" of it all, then you will become more and more curious, and then you begin to study and research more...down the rabbit hole as I say. However you will most probably not believe it as our programming and brainwashing if you like is that strong it takes a few weeks until your brain can accept what you see. Welcome, you just took the red pill! And there's more.... much more.

The way I delt with it was put it into percentages, example, at 1st I'd say I believe 50 50, then in a week or so I'd be 60 40, then 80 20, and even today about 6 months after discovering , I still sit on 90 10 , for it is a HUUUUUUUGE leap for a programmed brain to comprehend.

p.s what did you think about this one: www.youtube.com...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Ok, I just finished watching that one and I think I need to review it a few more times. Just from seeing it for the first time though I noticed a few things.
It is interesting that the so called '"screaming/hissing" started just after the distortion started Also the girls voice became more and more nasaly as her nose got more and moore effed up. I also noticed that her left eyelid grew wider but the entire thing would still blink when she blinked. It became so dark but somehow that skin tone looked "right" with the shape of that eye socket/eyebrow/eyelid configuration. Also as she finished speaking she did a weird little blink/head nod that totally did not look appropriate for the situation it just seemed weird. Also did you notice the look of disgust on the ditzy blonde's face as they switched the camera to her?

there is something not right with this one either, i am going to have to watch it a few more times. Is this a problem that seems to be happening with this Fox Los Angeles station more than others?

for gods sake someone debunk this already!!!

OMG are they really that effin ugly because I will just piss myself if they ever come out in the open.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

lol DHR,

We refer to Fox "news" as "Reptilian News" for those in the know.

The people that discovered these "mishaps" will in the near future be looked upon as true discoverers I believe. And to discover some of these people on this ATS board, I am greatful indeed. Also I without a doubt I believe a flood of fake and dis-info videos will soon be appearing en massè, so save these videos, keep 'em for a rainy day.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

I took careful look of how the "skin" moves when he "shapeshifts". It's a fake, because when the reporter moves his head, the "scales" rather than moving on the contour of his head, they actually shift, as if they were simply a 2d image pasted on to a mask (something you'll see with 3d software if you don't know how to work textures in models) I also saw the grass on sec. 35 of the clip and I'll admit that it did seem odd to have the grass waving that way. I chalk this up to poor quality video mixed with bad compression either from youtube, the user, or both.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

So is it your opinion that someone made superimposed the distortion on to the real footage and that is why it stays put on the guys face as he moves his head around and walks of the set?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yeah that's the ONLY reason I can logically see for any of these been fake. However, with all the other videos out there, you can see and judge for yourself.

Regarding the grass, I believe it is within the reporters holographic field and that is why it is effected as such. I still am asking myself how this field works and can be effected to bring on such results. Video compression/lighting does NOT cut it for me.

The one thing you will find, the people that do believe in reptilians will not force their views on you, it will be the unbelievers that force their views on us. It is interesting to watch.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dont Hate Rats
reply to post by Question

So is it your opinion that someone made superimposed the distortion on to the real footage and that is why it stays put on the guys face as he moves his head around and walks of the set?

No no no, quite the contrary, I do see the distortion move just as you did and in fact it definetely made me want to look at more more than once. The problem I have is that it seems to move in a manner that doesn't follow the curves and contours of the face, it seems instead to simply shift, while remaining in a 2d fashion, as if simply moving a static picture. That being said however, I did notice that the only feature of his "shapeshifting" that remains "natural" is the eyebrow. This one actually followed the natural curves when the reporter looked down and then moved away. But with the way the other distortions behaved though, I can't honestly say that is what people here would like it to be. It just wouldn't be fair.

To the poster above who said "unbelievers will try to cram yadda yadda" I honestly hope you were referring to someone else and not me. Otherwise I resent that you'd think that just because I didn't simply take the video at face value and believe it was a reptilian off the bat. Sorry, but my goal is to ask questions and to find answers, and while I do believe in the existance of UFO's and believe that many conspiracies out there have good basis on what's going on right now in the world, that doesn't mean I should blind myself of the truth just to satisfy a particular group or to fit a particular group mentality (that's called conformity, whether you're with the "believers" or the "unbelievers" it's still called conformity). I have met "believers" as well as "unbelievers" who acted in a negative fashion.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
The one thing you will find, the people that do believe in reptilians will not force their views on you, it will be the unbelievers that force their views on us. It is interesting to watch.

That's rich. Disagreement, discussion, and explaining one's views, and how someone else can be wrong is "forcing our views" on you. Well, you better stand back, because I'm about to force my views on you.

So, you say that the reason his clothes and the sign changes are because of his holographic field? What proof do you have of this holographic field, other than your (or someone else's) imagination?

One has to wonder, if there is this over-reaching conspiracy, why did they focus on him for so long? Why not drop the feed? Oh yeah, I forgot...because it would cause more of a disturbance than watching someone shapeshift on camera. So incredibly stupid.

According to you and these ridiculous beliefs (and yes, it is a belief...because there is no proof, other than poor understanding and ignorance of bad video compression), these reptilians have infiltrated every segment of society to the point where one masquerading as a local-level Fox stringer has nothing better to do than report on shenanigans at a high-school.

If it is true that they have infiltrated every segment of society from top to bottom, what is the point of "exposing" the reptilians? If this stupidity is true, then they control everything; the media, the military, the courts, the police. If the infiltration is so complete, then there is ABSOLUTELY nothing you can do about it. What's the point?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As the creator of the video I would like to say it is not fake or edited.
I'll let you make your own conclusions

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

"Creator" as in you were the one who recorded it from live television?

reply to post by SaviorComplex

You assume that if reptilians exist they would have total control. This is a logical fallacy however, considering that there may be forces opposed to their influence in human society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join