It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic UFO on tape?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
its worring me that CGI nerds are getting a bit good at there fakes, 1 day and i mean soon, 1 of them will make a vid that will be so well done we will all be falled. as for the object having an efect on the surounding, i would imagine that displacing that much air at high speeds would have some efect

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm not worried about being fooled. It's not like we are all going to wake up one day and know "they're here" because of some ubber realistic video on Youtube, lol. There will be witnesses, multiple witnesses, possibly multiple anglers of video...the works. No worries, they can't fake the real thing.

A good video is only a PART of a verifiable event.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
No worries, they can't fake the real thing.

Is that a challenge? I'd prefer not to waist my time or talents on faking a UFO event...

It is 100% possible. Set up multiple cameras, have a dummy vehicle in the are for relative positioning. Bingo, run the film, have some paid cast or good friends make some shouts of shock and awe (or buy the sounds, these are relatively easy...or use a voice changer, if you have a professional one, ATS wouldn't know the difference.)...

Generate it with a string of computers for max, cine' quality 3d graphics. Apply proper filtering on said computer cluster render systems. No one will ever know.

Production cost might hit at least 100,000 if you don't have the equipment already.

Trust me, it is improbable that anyone will do this...but not impossible. It is possible to have fake witnesses. It is possible for multiple angles of varying quality. It is possible for all of this to look real. We're talking profesional work here, not a 20 year old man wanting to get it on you tube ;P

Again as others have stated: These movies were created as part of a project and are full of quality! I hope this guy gets a job in this industry, he will do well.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I don't believe even a Professional Photographer could film something like that and NOT be shaking his boots! Highly unlikely his camera would even work. A camera's electronic failure is quite common with the real deal.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
That really was terrifying. If you imagine yourself being there you would be frozen with fear. If you could transfer this mood from the footage to a decent Invasion movie (Not the slightly disappointing War Of The Worlds remake) wow!, that is how it's done. Scary as hell but clearly not real..

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It appears the video has been deleted. I am having trouble finding it elsewhere... anybody got a linky?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxe

I don't care how much they spend. Some hoax of that magnitude, about the greatest discovery known to man, would come under such analytical scrutiny (not just the video, but the events, people, and location surrounding it) that there is no way they could perpetrate it for very long, especially considering the number of people they would need to have involved.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There is a bezier effect on the textures, this is mainly due to the tiled texture used on the model, one clear indication of CGI, there are also some lense flare effects rendered in photoshop or a similar application.

In turn all indication of a fabricated video.

Sorry for stating the obvious here

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So, this video is obviously fake. However it does lead one to wonder as to whether or not an actual 'mile wide' ufo has ever been witnessed or taped.
Now of course anyone, can say it was "huge, like a football field, etc", but unfortunately a football field isnt a mile. So besides the supposed thread(s) about the one's in deep space, has anone ever seen or heard(as if they actually make noise, lol) or taped or saw a video of one that size?

[edit on 1/2/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I've heard about pilots experiencing mile wide ufos before, recently over here in england their was a report about an airline pilot who saw a mile long ufo and managed to get pictures if my memory serves me correct, i think it took place in jersey or another small island around here. Its been talked about on these boards. I might go look for info depending whether i can be bothered

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sure looks real though!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi

About gigantic UFO`s, there is the famous case of the japanese 747 that was chased by a huge craft over Alaska and that was three or four times the size of the jumbo-jet.

Do a search on google and you can get more info, and by the way this is the first case presented in the Black Box UFO documentary presented by the History Channel, a copy obviously can be found on Youtube.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Hi

About gigantic UFO`s, there is the famous case of the japanese 747 that was chased by a huge craft over Alaska and that was three or four times the size of the jumbo-jet.

Do a search on google and you can get more info, and by the way this is the first case presented in the Black Box UFO documentary presented by the History Channel, a copy obviously can be found on Youtube.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Camilo1]

That was another one i was thinking of, that was a really good program, didn't the Ufo chase the plane all the way from Japan to Alaska for like 4 or 5 hours? it was interesting none the less.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It looks real to me. I think the BORG have come to assimilate us all!
Resistance is futile!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Cool video, nicely done, but what is with those damn palm trees?

Does Vu 6 only have 2 palm tree models or something?

I saw the same frigging ones that were in the Haiti video, it's pretty funny, by now, I know those palm trees better than I know the trees in my back yard.

Maybe I need to get out more :*(

...and Believer81, c'mon, get off this schtick where everthing is real, and there's no swaying you. It's getting old and and annoying, and you've only been here 2 days.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We cannot call this a fake or a hoax because the author never said it was a real ufo, in most part of his videos he say at the end which software he used to do this, he is doing that for the fun, and he is doin it good, and not to trick people, you should all watch the others videos from him.

The only people to blame is those who could use those video as a proof.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
nice made..
there are some of these on youtube.
nice idea to make it´Independence-day´size..

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
With the amount of technology available to everyone out there, I think the safest route is to Consider all modern UFO/alien video and pictures of the last ten to fifteen years a hoax. At least until more evidence has been given. I do however agree that they are fun to watch and speculate about.
Probably the only way to debunk these hoaxes is debate. In good science you must first look at it from an opposing angle. Only then can you come to a pure, and solid theory.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Squiddypuff]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I honestly think theres a possibility of crafts that are a mile in size that do not make noise. We cant just have all these reports for nothing?

The phoenix lights were clearly an object that was massive in size. I dont think any residents heard anything?

What about the battle of los angeles? That shizna was cahrazzzzzzzzzzzzy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join