It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo pic, not the best quality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I was visiting my girlfriend a few nights ago and on the way home this object made my jaw drop it was hovering above a tree line and it seemed very low and it was a very cloudy night so i took this pictured, with my iphone so its horrible quality, but after i took this picture it was just gone. idk what it could be

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

there thats the unzoomed version so you can zoom in yourself

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Timewavezer0]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Timewavezer0

img220.imageshack.us...

[edit on 1/1/2008 by internos]

link   

Can you post the original, unedited FULL size version?
Its way too small to see anything

Thanks!!!

link   
here full screen

img220.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This object kept dipping in height at rapid rates, i thought it was a plane crashing at first but as fast as it fell thats how fast it rose, size wise say i was half a mile a way and it was 200 feet above the trees, it apeared to be as big as basketball right in my hands so it had to be huge.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi Timewavezer, its certainly an interesting picture but i have 2 questions.

About how far away was the object?

Are their any airports or military bases nearby?, always a good question to ask.

Edit: you answered my first question in the post above

[edit on 1/1/2008 by Atticus_Black]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
distance half a mile about and it was above the tree line about id say 200- 400 ft. it almost seemed blurred to the naked eye, very odd, as for airports the only airport near me is about hr and a half a way, and while this occured there were planes in the air, but i know what a plane is, they dont glow, hahaha but i appreciate your questions, no flashing lights none of that .

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Sorry, without a video it's hard to see what you're seeing with a still. You might think about watching this area if it's near you and catching it on video.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Please , i took it while in my jeep, the window wasnt very clean since it just snowed i was stopped at a stop sign and decided to take it, no finger smudge

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bicubic resample

Pixel resize

It looks really odd

Frankly, i have no clue what it could be ...

[edit on 1/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Timewavezer0 You didn’t state the time the picture was taken… can you tell us that. Are there any witness (was it just you who saw the object )?
Your lucky at least you took a picture of what you saw! I wish I had a camera or a cell-phone at the time I saw a UFO…

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
time ahh id say about 10 30 pm est no witnesses a few cars on the road but thats about it noone stopped or anything, yea if i only had my cannon rebel , ahh , lol but yea im lucky enough to have taken this, my gf lives on top of the pocono mountains in p.a you should see the view so crystal clear, i see alott of strange objects.

I would have to say that this object apeared almost liquid, so odd, ive never seen anything like it , to the eye it was not in a solid state. I know it made my stomach drop

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
theirs summit wierd about the shape of the object that doesnt seem right to me, i cant put my finger on it, it looks like a damn bizare shape.

one question, were the mountains behind the object? or was it just clear fields?

[edit on 1/1/2008 by Atticus_Black]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hi Timewavezer, and welcome to ATS. Good job. You had the presents of thought to grab a camera and try to photograph a unidentified object to later analyze.

Thank you for your post, and in the future mabey this thread can start a precedence. I have posted the same type of material and have had an epiphany.... (a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.)

Since everyones time is precious, its probably NOT a good idea to post:

* Grainy or blurry pictures.

* Small, obscure dots or points of light.

* Steaks of light

* Crappy pictures from camera phones.

In the past have posted at least one, out of every category listed....
I mean this is the politest of ways but I have come to the realization that if any real analysis is to be made of pics or photos this criteria really does need to be adhered to as to not waste valuable time and or resources.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
One question:
Did it take you longer to come home from your girlfriends place than it usually takes you to get there?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
umm yes, because i stopped for a few minutes to view the object, but i felt this thing was following me, everywhere i looked i saw this thing, i thought i was seeing things then i finally took the picture, it just keep morphing or changing its shape, i couldnt believe it, you can tell from the picture its not solid.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
*response to atticus* it was above a tree line of a huge field id say about 5 -6 acres of land, then it switched to directly above me when i was at the stop sign to take the picture, the it was in front of me on the way home then left side of the sky then right, then nothing , it almost appeared it moved behind a cloud, but the whole sky was clouds, so i dont know what to say, you people may think im nuts , but hey just stating what i saw

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, to my untrained eye, to me it looks very solid. However, im not sure how a liguid object in the sky would look.

Did you get any more pictures?

You said it morphed into different shapes...did you capture one of the different shapes?

Any other angles or any pictures w/ other references in it to guess size, etc.

Did you upload this picture directly from your camera to imageshack or did you open it in any photo software? It says it was taken on 12/25/07 but modified on 1/1/08

Whatever it is....it is certainly a UFO (unidentified flying object)!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im curious to where you are taking this picture?

Like what are the other objects in this picture?

(I just used brightness/contrast)

Is that the sunvisor on your jeep? (I drive a jeep too, so it looks liek the right size/shape) and a car coming at you?

[edit on 1-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join