It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 51 – Springer Sprung!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 51 – Springer Sprung!

Dave Rabbit rejoins the ATS MIX after being MIA, and explains a most startling revelation about his absence. Springer joins the boys to give his take on not only recent events and hoax's but also of some of the most tantalizing Threads of 2007. He also explains about his trip to Roswell New Mexico and how important it is to everyone at AboveTopSecret.Com.

LINKS TO THE THREADS DISCUSSED ON THIS SHOW:

[HOAX]UFO Video No one will Host..??[HOAX]

Isaac CARET - C2C Drone possible explanation

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX since you can get them for FREE.

length: 50:56
file: atsmix_2726.mp3
size: 23881k
feed: atsmix

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 500 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here is my view of what happened on the thread being discussed here.

I was grabbed by the title. Then I was intrigued by the 8mm aspect. I got a hmmm going. Something from an old box in the closet? Maybe we have some hidden treasure here? Stuffs to hot to handle.

But when Springer jumped in...hooked. Honestly, it said to me "Game on!"

Oh yes, it's like a global fox hunt, and ATS members are a bunch of hounds. Seriously, why do you think there was so much hurry up, hurry up, we smell it. The chase. The kill was "hoax". Then...Game over. Next.

One day, we all believe we will see something and say: Holy Shnikes, what the hell is that? RUN!

edit for sp

[edit on 1-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Excellent interview, guys. I hope everbody who frequents the Aliens & UFO's forum takes the time to listen to Mark's message.

Major Kudos, stars and flags.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Excellent show.

I like the idea that Springer is going to investigate Bob White's piece of proof. Kudo's to you Springer.

I haven't been into this drone thing but one evening I was watching a show I normally would not watch so this title might be incorrect. Future weapons. The military wasn't showing the particully drone shone on the site but it was showing strange looking objects that they control that hover over area's that observe. I thought it was interesting to see how far we have come with this technology and to me this is one more thing that is going to make proof of extraterrestrial objects more difficult. I have no doubt that this technology has come from extraterrestrial origins however.

I would like to take this first day of the New Year and talk to you from my Soul and I know this makes me sound like the crazy old woman most here probably take me for.

I have shared things with this sight and I can see only few here know what I write is truth not rantings of an old woman.

I have decided I'm not given up on you here yet if nothing else but for Springer and his wanting to bring forth truth to everyone.

I have written things that I thought would have been of interest since they are from a Grey being. I do know what I am talking about but unfortunately probably from the way I write it is not taken seriously.

The time has come that this game has to stop and I will again write this and not ask you but tell you of this tracking device that has been put into humans that was not supposed to have been. I was told this because this was not supposed to have happened.

You will need an abductee and God knows there are many on this Planet you shouldn't have a hard time getting one. Since I am human with an Alien Soul I do not know if I have this particular implant or not for they can take me by pulling my Soul.

This is not going to be easy and I am hoping this is the time for this to come forth because until the time is right so to say it isn't going to happen. I am putting me on the line here and it is you that will benefit from this or make me the fool.

I'm not getting into the whole thing I already did that but I will give you what's needed. I will say the one thing I do not remember is the magnification number which was large as I was shown. Don't want to make it to easy I guess.

It is black and square, """smaller""" then anything any human could ever imagine.

(the chip on the end of a pin point is hugh compared to this, so you can understand the difficulty of this task)

The tracking device the Grey put in is located:

In the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe.

Next I was told:

You will have to use your most sophisicated equipment and you will have to look long and hard and you still won't be sure but ''''IT CAN"" be located.

Now, as I see it I have put myself on the line and you can do with this information what you choose. Best of luck and hope you don't make me the fool.

One suggestion if you ever decide to try and locate this. Start backwards. Go with the largest magnification number we have and work backwards might save some time.

The old lady, Lorraine

[edit on 1-1-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Stunning Broadcast
I was mesmerized by the Ohare presentation..and honored by the shout out..and inspired by the Direction ATS is going in quickly dismantling the charlatans and huxters so we can concentrate on the real stuff. More importanly ATS more than any other is teaching both sides and undecided how to discern and use critical thinking in their searches. This will indeed be a great new year and great way to end the decade. No wonder Stone chose ATS..it is the character Springer..and the people in it ,their collective spirit and resolve and vision of the future ..he chose well.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dave and Johnny?

Loved the interview with Springer!

Do you know what you have to do next?

Hold a CONTEST amongst the members to find a new ATS Mix name for Springer.

Take a poll.

Ask everyone if they like: Springer Sprung

Springer did say that the name is '0k...until further notice.' lolol

Sooooo....what do you guys think?

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
As every worthless attorney that I have ever fired has always told me to say when in doubt "We'll take it under advisement."

Dave

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good podcast guys! I haven't posted on ATS for a good few months now (i just can't seem to find any threads that get my attention on the good old Aliens & UFO's these days, seems to be the same old stuff over and over) but i make a point of logging on and having a good poke about from time to time, and this kind of content made me glad i came on today

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Excellent show guys.

I look forward to another great year for ATS.

Springer, I don't think some people realize the hard work you put in to trying to get at the truth. I just want to say that it is appreciated and I hope you are on to something with those FOIA documents.

Any chance I could get a peak at them???

Pretty please????

Anyway, great show everyone.

edit: I forgot to ask. Is the interview with Stanton Friedman coming up soon?

[edit on 1/5/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
edit: I forgot to ask. Is the interview with Stanton Friedman coming up soon?

YES.

Dave

top topics

join