It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in Mexico?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
Isaac, I'm impressed by your research.

Thanks for the kind words.

Any chance this Database of yours is available at ATS?

I regularly post some information from it when a relevant video or photo is being discussed. I am currently working on making the full thing available. Internos has been kind enough to get involved in that effort, but due to work commitments this may take a while.

Like Internos and Gazrok, you seem to have an extensive database of past research to draw from. I'm really looking to combine as much data as possible from as many of us (like us) that research, and compile it all into case reports.

My signature below this post gives a link to an article on the most frequently discussed UFO photos entitled "ATS Premium: Top 10 UFO Photos (and masses of others)"- that article may be relevant to your attempt to provide links to various compilations.

My signature also gives a link to my blog - which I use to post links to some of my previous articles and other material. Included in that list of links are links to my "UFO Chronology", which may or may not be the sort of thing that you are looking for - it includes references to discussions online and in various UFO books of the most frequently discussed (i.e. "classic") UFO cases and documents etc. Further information on my Chronology can be found in my article entitled "Free UFO Researcher Starter Pack", specifically in "Section 2.2" of that post

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Why would someone want to video two kids throwing a ball back and forth at night?

You have be a kid to understand this. If you're a kid with a new toy
in this case a brand new celular phone with video features bought the day before you will be recording all day like playing with your new toy. Did
you get it ? That was this kid doing. Simple.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Why would someone want to video two kids throwing a ball back and forth at night?

You have be a kid to understand this. If you're a kid with a new toy
in this case a brand new celular phone with video features bought the day before you will be recording all day like playing with your new toy. Did
you get it ? That was this kid doing. Simple.

My question wasn't intended to be answered ... cough ... sarcasm.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by ThreeNF]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Excellent, thank you very much! Internos also sent me some links, and I've been scouring them all day
I appreciate you all being so supportive, I know I'm a bit behind the group as far as knowledge on a lot of these cases, and it's really helping me a lot to study up.

From time to time I may U2U to see if you have any additional info on a specific case, if you don't mind. Please feel free to do the same, or if you need a hand researching a case.

p.s. I didn't realize that sticky thread was yours, I'll read it again, it was one of the first I read here, great work.

On topic for this thread, is anyone finding any actual mystery in this video, now that it's been proven (linked in an earlier post of mine in this thread) that one of the kids could easily hide behind that pole?

That was the one thing about this video (besides the arm length, which could be faked if it could be hidden with the boy behind the pole) that really had me puzzled. Now that it's been illustrated in better light, the mystery is pretty much over to my mind...

Sorry if I sound uber-skeptical on this one, but am I missing something credibly mysterious? Is there another facet to this video that makes someone still think it's real?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join