It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the 9/11 Commission get wrong?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious,

I am interested in being paid for my debunking, if that's what you want to call it, can you help a brother out?

Are you aware of any apprenticeship or intern programs that may help me get my foot the door?

Just to note, I didn't vote for Bush and I have not been, as of yet, called a shill. Do you think that will hurt my chances?

PS-Count me out if I am required to be a boy toy at Bohemian Grove!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

In addition, at both NORAD and FAA facilities simultaneously fail?

NORAD did not share primary radar with Indianapolis Center.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

NORAD shares radar information with all FAA control centers. The reason should be obvious.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Question: What does the Indianapolis center have to do with anything concerning 9/11? Were any of the alleged planes coming in from the west? Whose assigned air space were four alleged planes asserted to be occupying?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Boone... Please submit a 300 Page Debunking of 911 Conspiracies to:

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

c.o. George Bush

Or if you'd like you can submit your paper to:

[email protected] (attention Dick)

We don't need any boy toys... we have blow up owls!!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If that is the case, it had to be expected to malfunction which is not true. There was no malfunction at the Oberlin center at all on 9/11 nor at NORAD. No other centers or terminals reported any radar malfunctions. The fact is the FAA personnel, not being invited to testify, were those highly suspected to be willing to tell the truth. Their DC agency head supervisor prevented them from doing so. Choosing instead to testify and word his statements very carefully to agree with the "official" report. Same with NORAD.

No one from NORAD or FAA, willing to veer from the "official" version, was allowed to testify. The same way any independent experts, not in agreement with the "official" version, were not allowed to testify either. That is the same way it went for every department and agency under the control of the Bush administration. Kean and Hamilton made that very clear in public interviews and their co-authored book.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

No they don't.

Maroon circles depict shared FAA/NORAD radar sites.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

www.natca.net...

Speeches

John Carr remarks to ceremony commemmorating Cleveland Center's connection with United Flight 93 on Sept. 11

06/14/2002

"Good morning. I am honored to be with you all this morning, in the presence of so many great folks. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you, and I’d like to personally welcome Mr. Doug MacMillan to the world’s busiest air traffic control facility, Cleveland Center here in Oberlin, Ohio."

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Flight 77-Indianapolis Center

Indianapolis Center airspace. Wiki

911myths.com page 12.

Open both links and compare flight 77 flight path with Indianapolis's Center airspace.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I have this link for alleged flight path of all four alleged planes.

killtown.911review.org...

Alleged Flight 77 did not get as far as Cincinnati, Ohio. Indianapolis FAA control center does control Cincinnati and some parts or other of northern Kentucky air space.

Cincinnati is further west and Indianapolis yet further. Indianapolis did not have that alleged plane on radar for long if at all. I asked if any alleged planes were coming in from the west, when Indianapolis was mentioned by you. They obviously were - way west of the Pentagon and way east of Indianapolis.

I discovered the following to be a highly informative website - Pilots for 9/11 truth. By coincidence, the pilot writing the article happens to mention briefly what it takes to train to be a certified commercial jetliner pilot. He said nothing about the exclusive use of simulators:

www.pilotsfor911truth.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join