It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the 9/11 Commission get wrong?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As I have expounded upon in detail in other posts, the Betty Ong call was a hoax from the get go. If it was her at all, she was reading from a prepared script and being coached. All the info she is spouting is supposedly from the stew in the front of the plane relaying info back to her.

The stew up front had NO ideas that any highjacking had taken place: They did not see anyone take any cockpits, and heard no disturbances. The crew was PUZZLED as to what was happening...why? Because there was no highjackings, thats why. Remote taking all the way; it is the ONLY nexplanation for the total lack of pilot response and radio alerts.

Read the transcripts of the supposed calls and it is clear that this was all a hoax: Betty Ong sounds exactly like someone who is reading from a script, not upset, no normal emotions shown, no background noise from passengers..Does anyone else besides me find it very strange that on all the calls that supposedly took place we hear NOTHING at all from the passengers,,no crying, praying, shouting,..nothing.

Why would Betty say that they could not breathe when in fact she is breathing quite normally? Non sounds of coughing or choking at all. All the info is being fed to her..thats for sure, and she is playing along, no doubt told like all the rest that the ' war games ' were being played that day and they were ' lucky ' enough to get to play a part and help the good old USA!! WHY would the up front crew NOT know that they had been highjacked? WHY did no one see any cockpit intrusions or pilots bodies being thrown out of the cramped cockpits? Why NO radio alerts from any of the EIGHT pilots?

If one reads the transcripts of the calls made and looks at the timelines, the whole thing falls apart and the official story loses ann credibility.

Betty Ong and the other stews were totally amazed at what was happening: They were playing a part, and it turned out that when the pilots were made to lose all control of the planes it was not due to Saudi's directed by Bin Laden, but by remote control from Israel and the Neocons in the military and intel services who run things in this nation. Ever do any research into the MEGA scandal? It answer a lot of questions about how Israel gets away with all this.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

It has been explained by experienced military pilots this way. Alleged Flight 77 had its radar signal blocked by the witnessed C-130 cargo plane
Link please? I've only seen one experienced military pilot claim that. Right? He's the same guy that believes Donald Rumsfeld was running a crash simulation at the Pentagon for the Department of Defense at least one month before he was sworn in as the Secretary of Defense.

admitted by the military to be flying over the Pentagon at the time, flying directly over alleged Flight 77.
Sorry, the military admitted that a C-130 was at the Pentagon after the attack and they never stated that it was directly over flight 77. Do you have any links to back up your misinformed statements?

stage6.com video shows the C-130 (Gopher-06) on radar, interacting with Flight 77.

which BTS did not have scheduled to fly out anyway.
Link please. If BTS doesn't have the records, that means it didn't happen? United Airlines and the families of the passengers disagree.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

I already have several times. Why keep asking for the same already posted well more than one time?

[edit on 3-1-2008 by OrionStars]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Why NO radio alerts from any of the EIGHT pilots?

Did you forget about Flight 93, again, eyewitness86?

but by remote control from Israel and the Neocons in the military and intel services who run things in this nation.
How lovely! It were teh Jooooos!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Not on this thread. I'm not going to dig through a 40 odd page to thread to find it. If you're going to use it as a reference, please post the link.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

OMG. This is the most incredibly stupid POST I have seen. Betty Ong was coached? The Jews did it?

You have not one single shred of proof to back up this hate filled post.

Boone started this thread and has yet to receive on post that shows anything in the report that is wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

The reasons are technical, arising from the way the software processed radar information, as well as from poor primary radar coverage where American 77 was flying.

I'm not sure I follow you here, what part do you consider BS or whitewashing?

So you have no problem with this ambiguous explanation? In a sense you believe that when the transponder was turned off, all of a sudden the primary radar malfunctions at the same time?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

OMG. This is the most incredibly stupid POST I have seen. Betty Ong was coached? The Jews did it?

I've seen worse. Like someone ranting on about a certain threads merit, then when questioned about the OP writes "well I didn't actually read the OP".

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Correction. Not "Jews" or "Jooos". Zionist ideologues who just happen to also be Semitic Jews, through no control over their own familial/inherited genetics. Please do not get the two confused in the future. Thank you, ins advance, for your attention to that matter.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

In addition, at both NORAD and FAA facilities simultaneously fail?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Zionists are in facts Jews. Any non Jews that are Zionists? That being said, Arent many in here claiming that a lot of jews took the day off?

Sorry... ther eare too many anti-semites in the truth movement. (and not I am not accusing you)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I did clearly state Zionists just happen to be Semitic Jews by DNA nature, and will add most Semitic Jews are not Zionist ideologues and many are anti-Zionist. What is your point?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Have you been receiving your mentoring from Karl Rove?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

What's your point? I work directly for the NWO. That's who signs my pay check.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly

The reasons are technical, arising from the way the software processed radar information, as well as from poor primary radar coverage where American 77 was flying.

I'm not sure I follow you here, what part do you consider BS or whitewashing?

originally posted by infinitoreilly
So you have no problem with this ambiguous explanation? In a sense you believe that when the transponder was turned off, all of a sudden the primary radar malfunctions at the same time?

Nope. I think the commission explains it pretty well. The controller handling flight 77 thought that the aircraft crashed. It had actually turned back East and no one was looking for it there. They were looking for it along its planned flight path.

The radar data study shows that that there was no primary signal on the radar screens for approximately 8 minutes.

Indianapolis Center was not aware of the hijackings when 77 turned off its transponder.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well, that is interesting. I had no idea those involved were placing that identifying mark on their payroll checks these days.

Your crude attempt at sarcasm to CYA is not the least amusing. My question was highly serious. Care to answer it truthfully? If not, suit yourself. Your tactics are obviously Rove inspired, Captain Obvious. Mentoring or wannabee?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Orion,

you have not answered my question yet. And I kind of like my sacrasm.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Nope. I think the commission explains it pretty well.
The radar data study shows that that there was no primary signal on the radar screens for approximately 8 minutes.
Indianapolis Center was not aware of the hijackings when 77 turned off its transponder.

So nope nothing wrong here, yes you believe the primary radar malfunctioned.

Fair enough answer for me, thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

So nope nothing wrong here, yes you believe the primary radar malfunctioned.

Fair enough answer for me,

Malfunctioned? No.

142. Primary radar contact for Flight 77 was lost because the "preferred" radar in this geographic area had no primary radar system, the "supplemental" radar had poor primary coverage, and the FAA ATC software did not allow the display of primary radar data from the "tertiary" and "quadrary" radars.
I would say that it performed as expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join