It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The establishment announced in the 80s that they discovered planet x, they are back tracking now and some people have fallen for it. Planet x is not belief, it is a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I mean, I kept reading here about Dec 23-25 2007 something bad happening....and nothing bad happened. Its been a great few days!!

I also anticipated something on a major scale and, of course, to the best of my knowledge, nothing catastrophic occurred; that would not discount the possible implementation of an event on these dates that would have catastrophic results in the long term.

Just a thought.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
The establishment announced in the 80s that they discovered planet x, they are back tracking now and some people have fallen for it. Planet x is not belief, it is a fact.

In that case, would you please enlighten us?
Which is it? First phase in 2009 or ultimate destruction in 2008?

Or are you going to decide about that when 2008 is over?
Just wondering...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

In that case, would you please enlighten us?
Which is it? First phase in 2009 or ultimate destruction in 2008?

Or are you going to decide about that when 2008 is over?
Just wondering...

A reply to CanadianVandal:

Fact not belief? Good then it's a win-win. The skeptics and the cynical people will not take kindly to that fortunately.

and a reply to deezee:

If a bomb isn't launched within this year then it's all good.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
and a reply to deezee:

If a bomb isn't launched within this year then it's all good.

The reason i was asking, is because on another thread he's saying PX and all it's consequences are coming and going in 2008.

So i'm just wondering which date he's gonna preach next year, since i know for a fact, he won't except, he might have been wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

The reason i was asking, is because on another thread he's saying PX and all it's consequences are coming and going in 2008.

So i'm just wondering which date he's gonna preach next year, since i know for a fact, he won't except, he might have been wrong.

Planet X won't be going in 2008, but it may be coming. It's orbital speed varies differentially and the dwarf star may be speeding up. I advise you read "The Return of Planet X". Much information is located there.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by xnibirux

But do you understand that your belief in planet x's existence doesn't make it exist?

All beliefs are based on something. Just so we can understand, and not ask you the wrong questions or make the wrong comments, what are you beliefs based on?

Also, I don't think until this point anyone has said, "I have no evidence that planet x exists and is only my opinion". Most people seem to expressing the existence of planet x as a fact and that is just wrong.

jfj123 I know my belief does not 'make it exist', that's preposterous. The reason I believe in Planet X (and the only explanation why) is because I've read a magnificent book 'The Return of Planet X' containing many prophecies and ancient civilizations that foretold this. I do agree that people have no evidence, but it is my belief, not my opinion.

Thank you for your honesty regarding your belief and where it lies. I understand based on your answer, you are not presenting scientific data but prophecy and the like. Obviously, my posts in the future will take this into account.
Once again thank you for you answer.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Please post the information you have regading the who, when, where and how o f your statement.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Planet x is not belief, it is a fact.

So is planet XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI and so on ....... unless of course Pluto/Charon isn't a planet, in which case .....

btw did I mention that if the ancients thought there were planets beyond Saturn there'd be more than 7 days in the week

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Thank you for your honesty regarding your belief and where it lies. I understand based on your answer, you are not presenting scientific data but prophecy and the like. Obviously, my posts in the future will take this into account.
Once again thank you for you answer.

Glad to assist you with my knowledge, and in any which way, to answer your questions. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Argue all you want guys, I have only even heard of planet x for a couple of days, but i know what i have seen with my own eyes a couple of months ago, the massive fire coloured star slowly rising low on the horizon, and clearly visible untill the sun had almost completely risen like nothing i or any of the people with me had ever witnessed before, and at the time it freaked the #$%^ out of me. Go to youtube and google nibiru, watch the ameture video taken from some guy down in melbourne, it was the same object i saw at the same position in the sky just before dawn, at around the same time. I am not entirely convinced, but i am most certainly not discounting the very real possibility that this thing may actually be creeping upon us as we speak. What i do know is that what i saw that morning was monstrously out of place and cannot be explained using conventional astronomy.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ascention
Argue all you want guys, I have only even heard of planet x for a couple of days, but i know what i have seen with my own eyes a couple of months ago, the massive fire coloured star slowly rising low on the horizon, and clearly visible untill the sun had almost completely risen like nothing i or any of the people with me had ever witnessed before, and at the time it freaked the #$%^ out of me. Go to youtube and google nibiru, watch the ameture video taken from some guy down in melbourne, it was the same object i saw at the same position in the sky just before dawn, at around the same time. I am not entirely convinced, but i am most certainly not discounting the very real possibility that this thing may actually be creeping upon us as we speak. What i do know is that what i saw that morning was monstrously out of place and cannot be explained using conventional astronomy.

I don't mean to be offensive, so I ask you in advance to take no offense from what I'm about to ask.

If you don't know what it was, then how do you know that it was 'out of place', and how do you know that it can't be explained by conventional astronomy?

As sarcastic as that sounds, it's a serious question, and one that I find myself asking under my breath while reading a *lot* of UFO and celestial anomaly sighting reports. Getting a solid ID on your object probably won't be that hard, if we can collect a bit more data. Exact date and time would be good for starters, so that we could check planetary positions. Weather conditions in the area would also be good.

A second question pops to mind, as well. Assuming that you actually saw Nibaru / Planet X, did you see it again the next day, or the next? If it's on a close-approach vector, its relative position should be fairly constant over time.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

IF this is true, please post the information. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Could someone please tell me who/what/where are Zeta's?
I keep seeing the word Zeta popping up but I have no idea what/who one is?

Thanks for your help.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

If you would have googled, you would have found out that Zeta comes from Zeta Reticuli, the star system, that is home to the alleged civilisation of the Zeta Reticulans.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by jfj123

If you would have googled, you would have found out that Zeta comes from Zeta Reticuli, the star system, that is home to the alleged civilisation of the Zeta Reticulans.

Which leads me to my next question.

What do these Zeta's have to do with planet x?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
After reading Zetatalks information on PlanetX, and having followed their predictions of its approach since the early 2000’s, I have decided to attempt to plot this planets orbit.

This is roughly what I came up with:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
After reading Zetatalks information on PlanetX, and having followed their predictions of its approach since the early 2000’s, I have decided to attempt to plot this planets orbit.

This is roughly what I came up with:

That is not the projected path of the Planet X orbit. This picture below shows the correct orbit of this brown dwarf:

Also, the gravitational pull of the other planets affect Planet X, thus, intensifying the speed of its orbit.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Wrong !!

The Kuiper Belt extends not far beyond the orbit of Neptune...

You seem to be referring to the Oort Cloud, which is well out beyond the orbit of Pluto...

Not checking known facts before you post like this makes it an uphill battle for you guys to have anyone even remotely consider for a moment what you are talking about...

It does make the rest of our lives a lot easier, so thanks...

EDIT - Spelling

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Rilence]

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Rilence]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

I hate to point this out as the post was meant to be humor…But…

Kuiper Belt
The Kuiper belt (pronounced /ˈkaɪpɚ/, to rhyme with "viper"),[1] sometimes called the Edgeworth-Kuiper belt, is a region of the Solar System beyond the planets extending from the orbit of Neptune (at 30 AU)[2] to approximately 55 AU from the Sun.[3] It is similar to the asteroid belt, although it is far larger; 20 times as wide and 20–200 times as massive.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join