It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERIOUS Structures found near Pyramids Could Hold Secrets to Construction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Evenso a theme had transposed some Egyptian Leaders this could have been reshaped over time to become some different objective which military needs (esp. shipping and training of the Armies for Ship Embarkments to fight battles] could have prevailed in the long haul else it had been pre-established that the Armies would gain control after the masters finished their works. Whatever was the outstanding objective the many purposes of Pyramids were being discovered.

While this seems logical, the time period is most important to finding information to further along the investigation. For instance, was this any mere accident or had there been more authority behind such necessities. A example of this is the use of sand to make forms, as we have read more truth lies in where the material was derived from and that leads to discovery of how construction methods developed.

Edfu is located along the Nile between Luxor and Aswan, (also spelt Idfu or in modern French as Edfou and known in antiquity as Behdet) is an Egyptian city, located on the west bank of the River Nile between Esna and Aswan, with a population of approximately sixty thousand people.

The town is known for the major Ptolemaic temple, built between 237 BCE to 57 BCE, into the reign of Cleopatra VII. Of all the temple remains in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Built from sandstone blocks, and or mud bricks covered with limestone, the huge Ptolemaic temple was constructed over the site of a smaller New Kingdom temple, oriented east to west, facing towards the river. The later structure faces north to south and leaves the ruined remains of the older temple pylon to be seen on the east side of the first court.

Situation [New Reports From Bosnia], this takes everything back a few more years prior to major Egyptian Pyramid Works, now it is entering the territory of Atlantis. Yet it is written that Thoth The Atlantean Priest-King founded a colony in ancient Egypt after the sinking of the mother country, antiquity of some 36,000 years B.C. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Ten translated works in count were were understood from legend to give the bearer authority from Thoth, twelve total tablets. The twelve tablets of emerald green, formed from a substance created through alchemical transmutation. Upon them are engraved characters in the ancient Atlantean language: characters which respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associated mental vibration in the mind of the reader. The tablets are fastened together with hoops of golden-colored alloy suspended from a rod of the same material. The Twelve Tablets are to be read 100x to get the true meaning of their contents.

(See: www.bosnianpyramid.com...]Bosnia Pyramids)
part 4-4

[edit on 31-12-2007 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
What a complete drivel. I fail to see how these 4 posts relate to anything about the pyramids in the topic.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

gen. tourists/site workers/students/professional & gov. employee trafficing to & from a locale make such traveling about the area whether on foot/golf cart/ATV. Disturbances caused by thugs, violent persons visiting locations also occurs. Nothing to my surprize but the dating of this issue makes it a poor objective question "MYSTERIOUS Structures found near Pyramids Could Hold Secrets to Construction" regardless of where a image came from so many factors are involved its not logical to think a person could answer the question correctly regardless of whom reigned or at what time span they did. Its not why theres a partial pyramid shy from being named a headless pyramid or only given a number which this has nor general URL provisions to know more about the pyramid. Why do people want other people to get all this on their own when its not a lesson or a challenge to answer a question if they want to or not. I don't find other uses for what I see is either a Gymnasium (term used by Greek Teachers or its a Training site for the Egyptian Armies or for the Egyptian Ship Builders both needed a place to occupy. Another issue is the incoming Atlantian Egyptian led by Thoth The Atlantean during his reign 54,000 BC - 36,000 BC so much could have actually happened to the previous workmanship of the pyramid as it originally stood in new form, this really looks like it has been taken apart & relocated or its construction was terminated so I might could ask "What Construction Is It?" Not that it means so much to others that read what people are thinking they just have a negative approach to understanding everything that must be answered 1st to answer a simple question like that may take a supercomputer to hash it all out, or some miracle find that bears the name of whom it is relating to. Work on a prexisting pyramid has been done before this.

At Abydos, near the Early Dynastic royal cemetery of Umm el-Qa'ab, Sesostris remodeled the temple of Khent-amentiu-Osiris. This not only stressed the importance of Abydos as a religious site, it also promoted the cult of Osiris as a funerary god. The temple of Osiris at Abydos was also very popular with the ruling elite & the population in general, making the cult of Osiris one of the most popular in the country.

Sesostris I was the son & successor of Amenemhat I. His mother may have been a queen named Neferi-ta-tjenen. He was at least married to a woman named Nofret & had at least one son, Ameny, who would later succeed him as Amenemhat II.

Sesostris I shared the throne with his son & successor, Amenemhat II, during the last 3 years of his life. He was buried in his pyramid at el Lisht, not far from the funerary monument of his father.

I don't find that either of the three ever built a pyramid.
A pyramid could have been in prexistance. Several literary sources indicate that Amenemhat I was murdered while Sesostris was leading a military campaign in Libya. The fact that the co-regent (or crown-prince) was away on a campaign may indicate that Amenemhat's murderers tried to seize the PWR in his absence.

The true pyramid is a natural development & improvement on the step pyramid. The 1st true pyramids were intro. in at the beginning of the 4th Dynasty. The structure of a True Pyramid is virtually the same as a step pyramid. Packing blocks are stacked until the dimensions were right, & then finishing blocks (usually limestone) were the last touch. The aesthetics are much more pleasing than the step pyramid, but the construction isn't really that different. Although Amenemhat I was the actual founder of the 12th Dynasty, Sesostris I is often considered the political father of the 12th Dynasty. This is probably why Manetho has added Amenemhat to the end of the 11th Dynasty not 12th.

What is the URL of it?

[edit on 31-12-2007 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

Are you serious you can't read.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I was simply pointing out one possible explanation. Use of existing pyramids as sources of already-quarried stone was relatively common, and this could explain the piles of debris surrounding the pyramid in question.

See additional information on the use of pyramids as construction material here, here, and here.

However, learning that the pyramid in question was constructed primarily of mud brick is, at least in my opinion, enough said. The pyramid is nearly 4000 years old, if it is Amenemhet I.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoTopNotchoO
I don't find that either of the three ever built a pyramid.

The pyramid of Amenemhet I (the one in the google sat image I posted):
www.touregypt.net...
egyptphoto.ncf.ca...
lexicorient.com...

The pyramid of Sesotris 1 (Senusret 1) is 1 mile south of the Amenemhets pyramid:
www.planetware.com...
i-cias.com...
ib205.tripod.com...

I'd say there's a fair bit of evidence that the two pharaohs built pyramids.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

King Sesostris 1 or Sesostris 2, Sesostris 3, built those pyramids
King Sesostris 1, was discovered in 1882 by Gaston Maspero & excavated by J.E. Galtier & Gustave Jequier in 1894. Amenemhet I, would not have built one for himself, so when Sesostris 1 became King he possibly ordered construction because all Amenemhet I, had was a monument before the Amenemhet I pyramid came into existance. I suppose there wouuld have been much care for these structures during occupation of the Sesostris Kings, but following the end of throne control there could have been many uses set into motion up till the year 1800 AD.

The question is rather straight forward though, here we have evidence of pyramids that honored the glory of past Kings by Kings & this stumps me too since sometime during the Russian rule when Germans were slaves & Germany was controlled by Russia there came a time that a war upset the order and Germany became free of Russia but the political mandate was important to recognize the Russian & Germans got a interest in Egypt, also somehow a Zionist movement was started which centered on Jews within Russia, this movement grew out of Russia and before Adolph Hitler became leader in Germany there were Germans using Jews as slaves, Bosnia was controlled by Germany and there were pyramids found in Bosnia with more findings of iron rings hanging non removeable from walls. This makes me wonder now that Hitler came into power that he changed the motive Germany had endorsed for Jewish slaves & actually gave Jews a better lifestyle and printed them education books & Bibles. The question is whether there was Gold diamonds from Egypt also was a big item to search for expanding Germanys interests into Africa, exported from Egypt during the span of time of the beginnings of the Zionism movement in Russia and the time Hitler changed the motive in Germany, so that the Gold would have been redirected possibly to Russia for arms purchases, up till Germany became free they had supplied food to Russians & I suppose also Gold was a secret commodity.

So what this means is that someone has deliberately erased history on purpose, maybe it was to keep the Jewish people out of the Gold & maybe following the end of the war the Jews would never discover that the Gold was being used to found a secret movement in Russia called Zionism. The only real benificary of this movement was itself yet its goal was to help the Jews, Hitler did nothing to end that movement even after he found out the Jews had destroyed books he made them, tearing pages from the Bibles and using them to write letters to mail to New York about what was happening in Germany. Up till this time Hitler favored the Jews & he became angry with the Jews & a Jihad & Hatred sparked the war, once Americans began reporting these letters being composed on pages of Bibles they asked how can Jews get Bibles & the answer was Hitler & they knew they were writing truths about what was happening, a very large interest in the safety of the Jews was inspiration to learn the truth & this got America involved in war. So these questions are as important as which pyramids could have been targeted by Germans & what evidence can be unearthed which would support the claim that Jews were being used as slaves and how much Gold actually left Egypt & why was history erased. If the location being closest to the Northern Egyptian cities this could explain why their condition was so devastated of the lack of any care being taken not to disturb anything, I see so much disturbance in these burial locations that makes me wonder ?Bosnia.

Another aspect I found was that the Cult services was not likened by Jews as that was the only method Egyptians had allowed when Jews were present they had to give up their belief in one God to participate in Greek education called gymnasiums, not athletic.

Thanks 4posting

[edit on 14-1-2008 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

From the photos that site looks enormous. Fascinating!!! The patterns seem to resemble a weave, perhaps they used a material pattern to develop the stone patterns.

If you look at the Valley of the Kings in Egypt, the place where most of the tombs of Egypt are found (there are no tombs in any of the three major Pyramids of Giza), you will notice a similar pattern in the layout of the underground networks there.

There are tombs there, but, they have been emptied. The kings chamber is at the top. Surrounding Giza are several structures which they say may have been the tombs for the builders.

Also, excavation on the Sphinx was halted by the Egyptians because Europeans were stealing the treasures. Recently, there has been digging in the area of the pyramids with new discoveries, but, they have yet to dig deeper into the Sphinx.

how much Gold actually left Egypt & why was history erased.

Some of the gold and treasures can be found in Italy (I think at the Vatican, if I remember correctly).

In modern times, books were taken, they say for translation purposes and to dicipher the hieroglyphs. I think ancient Rome knew there were mysteries there, so who knows when and how it was confiscated. Perhaps history was erased to keep people from understanding and knowing the secrets.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Siren]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PhloydPhan

And your rock-solid dismissal of them as "Deffinetly(sic) not dirt" suggests to me that you don't want to listen to any opinions that don't support your hypothesis of these formations as being fallen columns.

Common sense says it is not just dirt. The markings are too deep and the patterns repeat.

I do not think they are necessarily fallen columns, but, probably other structures.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
Also, excavation on the Sphinx was halted by the Egyptians because Europeans were stealing the treasures. Recently, there has been digging in the area of the pyramids with new discoveries, but, they have yet to dig deeper into the Sphinx.

What treasures? It stopped because they where literally blowing the Sphinx apart.

Some other news (dont know if its been discussed here) on the pyramids that has a little more meat to it than tracks in the sand or the nonsense above about Hitler and Jews (I dont understand a thing of it?) is that I read that Hawas wont let the Great Pyramid be examined for internal ramps using ground penetrating radar and such, according to a recent theory.

Now THAT could have shed some lights on the secrets to the pyramid construction, cause the theory is intriguing.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

Some of the treasures taken over the centuries can be found in Rome, France and Britian.

Here are some more interesting facts:

There are about 110 pyramids currently known in Egypt, many in a state of great disrepair and almost unrecognisable. Some were built as burial places for kings and others for queens.

homepage.powerup.com.au...

VALLEY OF THE KINGS List of Tombs

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The 110 pyramids and the Valley of Kings is not the Sphinx. You said and I quote: Also, excavation on the Sphinx was halted by the Egyptians because Europeans were stealing the treasures.

If you where refering to the treasures of Egypt the sentence make sense, yes.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by merka]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OoTopNotchoO

Fascinating suff TopNotch.

Do you think your theory would explain why there has never been a Jewish medal winner in gymnastics at the olympics?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

Merka I was there. I toured the area, climbed up to Kings chamber, received a guided tour on camelback, visited the museum and spoke with historians. This was several years ago. Part of the Sphinx was opened, I think this occured during the 1920's and European archeologist were stealing whatever they found. The Egyptian government put a stop to all excavation during that time.

The following will support my statement:

The statues, jewelry, objects of erotica and various religious symbols were excavated in the 1920's and 1930's by American and German archeologists working at Medinet Habu, a major site of temple ruins on the west bank of the Nile River at ancient Thebes, known today as Luxor. As is the usual practice, the archeologists kept meticulous notes of exactly where each relic was found -- in which buildings, at what depths in the sediments and next to what other artifacts. Without such records, archeology is little more than a treasure hunt, and the materials cannot be reliably dated or their function and meaning reasonably surmised.

query.nytimes.com...

There have been rumors of passageways and secret chambers surrounding the Sphinx and during recent restoration work several tunnels have been re-discovered. One, near the rear of the statue extends down into it for about nine yards. Another, behind the head, is a short dead-end shaft. The third, located mid-way between the tail and the paws, was apparently opened during restoration work in the 1920's, then resealed. It is unknown whether these tunnels were constructed by the original Egyptian designers, or were cut into the statue at a later date. Many scientists speculate they are the result of ancient treasure hunting efforts.

www.unmuseum.org...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Siren]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi,

This is a quite interesting topic. It really brings to me the time I spent at my grandfather (my you rest in peace) library. I actually learned to read there.

I do not consider this findings (holly Google Earth) mysterious.

They are definitely human made. They're obviously no natural structures nor rubbish areas from the pyramids construction.

Now, if you have a look at the pyramid that gave origin to this topic it may gives us the idea... "yeah right" odd but probably is nothing important/relevant.

However, just move south to the Pyramid of Sesostris I , [ 29°33'36.76"N] [ 31°13'16.15"L].

We may actually see the same type of structures. To me, they really look like underground ancient pathways.

Am I the only one thinking like this?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well I for one still dont think they look like anything underground. Here is a random picture I found on Google Earth:

Similar? Moving alot of dirt.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Do tell me if I'm wrong...

The pictures I've posted show a depression of the ground while the one you did is the opposite.

They seem to be above the ground, they're possible the result of erosion, unlike the others.

If I'm looking at it the wrong way I actually learned something.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by novrod]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by novrod

Well that's the thing: I dont think they show a depression. I still think its flat paths made by bulldozers pushing dirt in front of them (to push it out of the excavation areas). But I suppose I'm kind of stubborn in my way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I do see your point but check this:

Depressions:

Elevations:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
there is some kind of structure there,and i like the idea of some thing being there-keep up the good work!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join