It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Skull -- Dolphin Brain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Did anyone else ever wonder what the brain inside of the famed "Starchild Skull" might have looked like? I found some interesting coincidences as I was perusing some images of this skull and dolphin neuroanatomy last night. For instance, the deep crevice between both hemispheres of a dolphin brain:

Compare to a human brain:

A cross-section of a dolphin brain:

Compare images of the dolphin brain to the starchild skull:

Does anyone else see a resemblance?

I posted this here because I can't prove anything and I know it. I just there was an interesting parallel between the lobes at the back and the angles along the front and back. Probably meaningless.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I was unable to open the images you posted.
You got my curiosity. Could you try a different format perhaps?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sorry, nevermind. I got them up now.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
On the surface there SEEMS to be a resemblance. No way to prove it from here. A detailed analysis would be pretty cool though.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
the grey aliens are said to be decendents of the dolphjins

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Edit: Havn't a clue what I'm talking about, nevermind.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i have no clue what this famed "Starchild Skull" is. a little information in this thread would be great.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
i have no clue what this famed "Starchild Skull" is. a little information in this thread would be great.

A old skull assumed by some to be an alien/human hybird. Though the science and debate can be sketch at times. It's well enough known and a simple search of it will pull up many results right here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've worked around dolphins before. They're cheeky bastards. I would not want one walking around all sapient. They may be cute and playful, but they're MEAN. They do seem to have a thing for humans, helping sailors and what not, but under most analysis, they'd probably have to be classed as psychopathic.

top topics

join