It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Skull

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Came across this picture of an alien skull on this site

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

and was wondering if anyone knew if it was fake or just a really disfigured human skull?

www.unexplained-mysteries.com

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
CREEPY!

It sort of reminds me of that movie "Predator" with Arnold Schwartzeneggar in it. Remember that face how it's mouth opened. Man that was the coolest movie.

Yea, can anyone here tell what species of skull that is?
Or is it just a deformed human? Or IS it a fake picture?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Heres a bit more about it ..

In the 1930's, in a small rural village 100 miles southwest of Chihuahua, Mexico,
at the back of a mine tunnel, two mysterious remains were found: a complete human skeleton and a smaller, malformed skeleton.

In late February of 1999, Lloyd Pye was first shown the Starchild skull by its owners. Nameless then, it was a highly anomalous skull. He initially felt it would prove to be a rare genetic deformity of some kind. This skull�s symmetry was astonishing, even more so than the average human. In fact, all of its bones�most of which had human counterparts�were beautifully shaped. But shaped like what? Solving many questions that this unusual skull presented became his challenge.

Read the full article here.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here's the Starchild web sight.

www.starchildproject.com...

They have a drawing of what the person/Alien would have looked like.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
okay, yes, read the full article and as far as i understand it seems to indicate that test results from DNA testing claim it is was "not entirely human".

So then, it would suggest that the skull is a human hybrid with what it describes as a grey.

Unless anyone else has anyother versions of this story to do with the skull?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'd say it was a genetic flaw that resultet in this... Or maybe some humanzee?

I really dont believe in the alien theoryes.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkAngel

and was wondering if anyone knew if it was fake or just a really disfigured human skull?

i must say i think that this skull is not an alien skull, only a human one.

For 2 reasons there is no jaw making it almost imposibble to figure out if it is alien or not
and the second reason is the maybe it ij just the skull of a peopson that had an enlarged head.

Such things have happend in the past.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by madwalrus911
i must say i think that this skull is not an alien skull, only a human one.

For 2 reasons there is no jaw making it almost imposibble to figure out if it is alien or not
and the second reason is the maybe it ij just the skull of a peopson that had an enlarged head.

Such things have happend in the past.
The jaw isn't featured in the picture but I recall reading that there is a detached jawbone.

There are quite a few anomalies concerning this skull including spine placement, a lack of sinuses and the oddly shaped eye sockets. This skull very well may have been that of a malformed child but signs are indicating it was not...further DNA testing will reveal far more.

I'm pretty much "on the fence" about this skull. I find it very interesting.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

"The sample taken from the Starchild Skull (SCS-1) has mtDNA consistent with Native American halpogroup C, as revealed through two independent extractions performed on fragments of parietal bone."

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What the F? Can u please explain that in more detail?

some of us my not be scientist's or biology's!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this is the link in the first post www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

when i click on it it shows what looks like a dead kangaroo in the tree.?.??

i see an odd skull on the next link.

that skull is, no doubt wierd looking, but many ancient culturs practiced shaping heads and skulls by binding the developing skull of their children.

biological proof is not needed for their to be aliens in my opinion. nor would rock solid biological proof aliens change my opinion of ultimate reality, because the genitic variations that could possibly be created with creatures on our tiny planet alone are astounding.

hold on to your seat!!!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Research on this skull ruled out head binding.

Also look at the brain volume!

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by earthmagick12]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There was something about this on 60 mins they were saying that its apossibilty that aliens are in away living among us.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkAngel

For me it just looks like a kangaroo on a tree. Nothing else...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Madwalrus,

It means that the DNA extracted from the starchild skull concluded that the skull came from a native american... It does not say, however, if the skull was malformed because of a specific gene(s) or through unnatural means.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by oscrogo
Madwalrus,

It means that the DNA extracted from the starchild skull concluded that the skull came from a native american... It does not say, however, if the skull was malformed because of a specific gene(s) or through unnatural means.
On The mothers side. It hasn't been determined what the father was and that's what they're trying to ascertain.

Skull binding has been ruled out as an explanation for the shape of the skull.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Preest is right. They tested the DNA of the mitocondria, certain cell organelles that have their own DNA. Since all cell organelles come from the mother's side (a sperm cell has no organelles) the DNA of the mitochrondia only comes from the mother's site.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks for correcting me!

And I guess the skull is too symmetrical to have been done unnaturally..

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've been really interested in the "star child" skull for quite some time and hope they come to some more definitive answers soon enough.

I won't make up my mind on what it is but I wouldn't be surprised if it's discovered to be a genuine mutation of some type which would have made the the original owner of the head the skull came from our next step that may or may not ever come to be.

top topics

join