It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Fears Raised As ‘Warlike UFO’ Targets Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iohen

a) The asteroid will hit Mars in the general area where the NASA probes are now located. The chances of a hit are around 75%. The outcome would be a giant dust-cloud hanging in the Mars atmosphere for months/maybe years – read the specs about the asteroid in the source.

I think you are a little off on the percentage there. NASA said the chances are SLIM and there is a 1 and 75 chance this asteroid will hit Mars.

Meaning if you could pick up and throw an asteroid at Mars and if you got 75 chances, you might hit it once.

So that percentage is only 1.335% that the asteroid will hit the planet.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Heavens_Tears

I think this quote from that article is the key -

Ishiba said his comments represent a ``personal view,'' and not Defense Ministry policy, according to the transcript of the press conference published on the ministry's Web Site. Link

This is just one man talking about personal beliefs.

Is an attack from Space possible. Yes it is. Is there any evidence. No. Does this article have anything to do with an attack on Mars? No. Is there a good reason to connect a possible Asteroid Strike with and attack on Mars by an Alien Force? No. Is the whole concept wild speculation? Yes. Is there even a reason for an attack on Mars? No.

If Lear is right, and that is an IF of epic proportions, I could be wrong

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Don't even know why people are wasting their time talking about this ridiculous article. The Whatdoesitmean website has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. This is 100% conspiracy and 0% truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
True or not, there is one question noone has asked. Why would anyone or thing want to attack Mars?? It's not as if there is anything on Mars at present !!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Very insteresting.
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Trolling Removed

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This thread is still going? Excuse me please, but since in the first two pages there was absolutely no proof given and the source is bunk, can the mods close this thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The asteroid will not make it's impact on Mars. The advanced civilizations living underground will not let this happen. The asteroid will be annihilated by using mass scalar energy beam weapon situated in various stategically placed holes
in the ground that you see in various probe pictures.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

That should make up quite the fireworks show. If we weren't communicating trough the net I'd place a wager on this

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What if all the alien ships that are being reported are just high tech/reverse engineered spacecraft?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well you'd just need facts plain and simple.

-The only thing that would support speculation of visitors from another part of the Universe "existing" is the fact that "we" exist, and we have the capability to send our technology beyond the planet we occupy...

You don't actually need a live specimen for proof. Just a Voyager type exploration vessel would be sufficient enough proof, anything not made by human hands.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don't know about Mars and this so-called comet but there was some incident in the Japanese Parliament that stirred up a debate. I saw it mentioned yesterday on Fox News Channel of all places. Just a quick 15 second blurb about how a politician in Japan had been concerned about something and pressed a high level official who admitted he believed UFOs were real and a big long debate ensued in their Parliament over several days. I believe the two stories are connected.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Yeah except that the story in this thread is bunk. Read above.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

The two (in fact they are three) stories are connected.

The best way of making a fake story believable is using real stories and mixed them up with a little fantasy.

In this case, using the story about the Recently Discovered Asteroid That Could Hit Mars in January, the story about the Japanese Defense Minister troubled over legal issues if UFO arrives and the fact that the Japanese have a probe (Kaguya) orbiting the Moon it is easy to make a story saying that the reason for the attitude of the Japanese minister was the sighting by the probe of an attack on Mars launched from the Moon.

If the asteroid really hits Mars then it could be used to say that after all Sorcha Faal was right and the "powers" are using the asteroid as a cover for the Moon launched attack.

As you see, it only takes a little work and a little imagination to make a story like this.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sheesh, I just wish people would stop taking Sorcha Faal seriously. Read her previous "reports", for crying out loud. Here are a few pointers from her past "Russian Secret Service" series of baloney reports, all available HERE.... Now if you still find that source credible after reading all the following "reports", you're some really gullible and paranoid work of art...

Unknown Energy Surges Continue to Hit Planet Causing Massive Earthquakes in Southern Hemispheric Regions

Social Commentary on the Great Earthquakes of 2004

Evidence for Sumatra 9.0 Quake Leans towards Meteorite Strike

The Heavens are Warning You, but are you listening?

Now Visible Comet Heralds Warning of Doom to World

Western World Sleeps as Global Cataclysms Approach

Western People: Backward Walking Into the Abyss

Pandemic Nears as Cosmic Ray Mutated Virus Unleashes Its Power

Continuing Earth Changes Cripple American Submarine and Pose New Dangers for the American Continents

The Prophetic Sign of the Red Dragon and its Warnings to Humanity

New, And Ominous Warnings Being Given to the Americas

Powerful New Energy Surges Begin Hitting Southern Polar Region, Australia Hit With Hundreds of Thousands of Lightning Strikes

Mysterious Siberian Blast Coincides With Antarctica Ice Sheet Collapse Report

Massive US Military Movements Move World to Twilight of War

The United States, Israel and Japan Complete New Axis of Power for World Conquest

Satanic Forces of World Unleashed, Dreaded Israeli “White Ship of Death” Sails Again

Long Expected Roundup of Dissident Citizens Began Today in America, Unconfirmed Reports Show

Public Letter to Americans, You Are Insane, Leave Us Alone

Axis Power, the United States, Chooses Israeli National to Head Secret Police, Forces Prepare For Further Global Conquest

Avian Flu Death Toll in ‘Hundreds of Millions’ of Earths Animals, Information on All Americans Stolen in Worlds Largest Theft, Spur Global Panic

As Civil War Looms In Israel, American Military Forces Prepare for Intervention and Occupation

New Series of Unknown Energy Surges Begin Hitting Southern Hemisphere, Global Weather Patterns in Ruin

Strange New Virus Begins Outbreak in United States, Massive Movement of US Military Chemical and Biological Forces Reported

Mysterious Quantum Disease Strikes Thousands in United States and Canada

Earth's Magnetic Field and Ozone Layer Nearing Total Collapse as Massive Unknown Energy Surges Continue Hitting Planet

The Last Ritual Has Been Preformed, ‘Around the World Flight’ Signals All Out Global War, Great Strife in America

Arctic Circle Earthquakes Begins North American Continent Instability, Greater Earthquakes Sure to Follow

As Violent Storms Rage Across the World, the United States Begins Covert Killings of Dissidents and Destroy Yet another Sovereign Nation

Entire Earth Shaken As Massive Internal Instability and World Weather Chaos Continue

Large Cosmic Blast Scars Atmosphere above United States Florida Region, Continuing Government Lies Not Being Believed

Gnostic Congregation Massacred in United States, More Attacks Expected Worldwide

Insane US Experimental Bomb Test, in Attempt to Change Jet Stream, Suggests Time May Be Near For Invasion and Occupation of North American Continent

Like Nazi Germany, And To the Worlds Horror, the United States Begins Murders of Sick Children and Disabled

United States Begins Plan for Total North American Subjugation, Canada and Mexico to be ‘Absorbed’ Into Growing US Empire to be Re-named “New Rome”

edit: removed some length and a few typos

[edit on 25/12/2007 by whatsthatthingy]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Firstly, that Japanese Government official never said UFO's exsist. It's just his personal opinion that they exsist, like many members of ATS believe that UFO's exsist. He was not making an official, or factual statement that they exsist.

This whole article seems extremely fishy. I'd like to know where they got their information and I'd like to see these supposed "missile-like" launch images taken on the "dark side" of the moon. And also the data of how they managed to figure out the trajectory of the missiles from only a series of images.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by jra]
jra,everyone knows that it is "GODZIRRRRA" throwing his Rightninggg bolts!!!!! LOL

[edit on 27-12-2007 by stroker]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
In my early days at ATS, I too made the mistake of quoting a breaking story/report from Sorcha Faal's, and was cut down and ridiculed by other ATS members fpr using a knowingly fake reporter producing fake and usually alrmist stories as a credible source.

I have learnt my lesson and have not used her reports/stories since.

Let this be another lesson to those of you who have not yet heard of Sorcha Faal's and her bogus reporting.

No offence to the OP.
MM- I loved the Ben Franklin quote!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Siren

No one is saying that Japan hasn't been talking about UFOs. We are saying that Sorcha Faal is a known hoaxer and that Japan has not been suggesting that there is an alien spacecraft posing as a comet, hiding in the asteroid belt, and launching missiles at Mars. If you can find that in the MSM, I'll eat my foot.

/tn.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, edited and debunked myself, sorry for space wasted. Anyway, Japan Chief Cabinet Secretary Nobutaka Machimura has confessed that he believes in UFOs, also interesting to see what lunar orbiter Kaguya (Selene) will beam back to earth.

UFOs exist Japan offical says
wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by tangent45]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join