It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You know in a way this is useless because even if there was real genuine evidence, most of you would sit there and try to debunk it or would say it isnt real. So there for its useless. like my mom said Believers are believers but they only believe in what they Want to believe in. So even if you looked out one day and saw it you would probally say some idiot put up a hooligram to make you think it was there.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

I'd be more then happy to believe planet x was real if there was any evidence to suggest it does. I'm not interested in pushing an agenda other then finding out what the real truth is.

Who else here feels as I do?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
You know in a way this is useless because even if there was real genuine evidence, most of you would sit there and try to debunk it or would say it isnt real.

Just because you believe in Planet X, when the facts don't support it, doesn't mean we would still disbelieve it, when the facts would support it..

You're just judging us based on yourself. I don't blame you for that.. Everybody does it, it's quite normal actually.

But you see, unlike many here, who want to believe, we are NOT doing the exact opposite. We are not "anti-believers"..

We just prefer to base our "beliefs" on observable facts, logic and probabilities instead of on what some channeled alien has to say.

So if there was any evidence to support Planet X's existence, we would analyze it and come to a logical conclusion. Yes, even if it was an unpleasant one.... Even if it was not what we want it to be.

We trust science and logic, simply because it is very good at predicting such events. And if it would suggest that this planet exists, we would accept it, if we liked it or not.

Originally posted by jfj123
I'd be more then happy to believe planet x was real if there was any evidence to suggest it does. I'm not interested in pushing an agenda other then finding out what the real truth is.

Who else here feels as I do?

I completely agree with you. I also came here to find the truth and i am willing to accept it no matter what it is.

In the beginning i actually thought there might be something to it. But after carefully going through the evidence, i had to come to the only logical conclusion:

Either Planet X doesn't exist, or if it does, we know NOTHING about it, since all the theories about it so far have been shown to be wrong.

But show me one theory that fits together with observed facts and doesn't contradict itself and i will accept the possibility of it's existence.

[edit on 13/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just to add a different take to the debate.

It has been posted that the brown dwarf has a 3600 year orbit.
Based on that information, another poster calculated the speed of planet x at or near the speed of light.

My question is as follows:
An object traveling near the speed of light will have an almost infinite mass. The mass would have an almost infinite gravity well similar to that of a black hole.
So the brown dwarf is no longer a brown dwarf but a rogue black hole which cannot be viewed except for the energy at the event horizon and the blackness against stars. People have posted pictures they claim to be the brown dwarf. Obviously those pictures could not be the brown dwarf.

Also, wouldn't this black hole rip apart our solar system?

I've had a very long work day so maybe I'm wrong about this so does anyone have any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It has been posted that the brown dwarf has a 3600 year orbit.
Based on that information, another poster calculated the speed of planet x at or near the speed of light.

I've pointed out a couple of times by now, that whoever "calculated" this orbital speed, obviously knows nothing about orbital speeds.

This person was obviously just forcing together different facts, which, when taken as a whole, don't fit together.

The faster the speed of an orbiting object, the closer it has to be to the thing it's orbiting, or it flies away.

Even if we forget what happens to massive objects at the speed of light, this one would have to "orbit" infinitelly close to the sun, or better yet, inside the sun.

But since it would at the same time be infinitelly more massive than the sun... Hmm...

My question is as follows:
An object traveling near the speed of light will have an almost infinite mass. The mass would have an almost infinite gravity well similar to that of a black hole.

Exactly... Besides, since when can more massive objects orbit less massive ones? In this scenario, it would have to be our sun and the entire solar system orbiting a black hole.

But since this black hole is traveling at the speed of light, so should be our solar system, since it is now orbiting it.

But in this case, the sun suddenly again becomes more massive, than the brown dwarf, since now both are moving at almost the speed of light.

So suddenly, the relation of the masses go back to "normal", and the sun is not orbiting the brown dwarf anymore.

Ok, so now the sun doesn't have a reason to orbit the brown dwarf / black hole anymore, so it's also not moving at the speed of light. We're back where we started from..

Ok, my mind just got locked into an infinite loop. I'm lost here. What are we even talking about?

So the brown dwarf is no longer a brown dwarf but a rogue black hole which cannot be viewed except for the energy at the event horizon and the blackness against stars. People have posted pictures they claim to be the brown dwarf. Obviously those pictures could not be the brown dwarf.

Indeed, such a black hole would be impossible to see, not even through it's effects.

Even tho "normal" black holes have effects that can be seen (gravity lensing), this one is moving at the speed of light, so it would come here at the same time as the light from it's effects.

There would be NO WAY of seeing it and predicting it's approach.

And even tho some of the believers already admitted those photos are sundogs, they still somehow manage to believe, they at the same time support this theory. You know... A sundog means something bad is going to happen..

Also, wouldn't this black hole rip apart our solar system?

I asked most of these questions a couple of times by now, but they were always ignored. So i wouldn't hold my breath.

Above, i tried to consider the possibility of such a brown dwarf, moving at close to the speed of light, and attempted to find out what would happen and you saw, where it got me.

It just doesn't fit together.

An object CAN NOT orbit something at close to the speed of light, even if we forget what happens with objects moving so fast.

So we know it can't be orbiting our sun. But what if it's coming from somewhere else?

Like you said, it would basically be a massive black hole, due to it's speed. And for the same reason, it would also be a galactic vacuum cleaner.

Maybe this is what the new agers mean, when they say it's going to cleanse our evil ways.

It would definatelly "cleanse" our entire solar system if it ever got close.

So in conclusion, as LightInDarkness already pointed out, this time the doomsday prophets created a huge flaw in their prophecy - making it verifiable.

They should have just stuck to "mystic vibrations increasing".

The flaw in this theory is so massive, it is almost a black hole. So unless this is the black hole that is going to kill us all, i think we have nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Planet -X may not be a planet or a dwarf star.

mabey its a term to describe an event or situation.

Mayans say its almost time to go to the next level.
The Bible says we are in the end times.
The hopi indians say we are at the end of this time.
Our Solar system is crossing the galactic plane.
I`ve never seen/heard so many ufo/ghost/demon reports.
Quantum physics is saying we are approaching a zero point.
(from my studies in vortex properties I understand this zero point
concept)
Brent Miller and his team of scientist say that we are about to see
a world shaking event.

ok.....this is only a VERY SMALL percentage of info
that points to this time in history as a major world event.

mabey thats why i see the term " Situation-X " being thrown around

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I completely agree with that as well, I also have to say that I cant get over all the UFO sightings and reports coming out lately either. There are lots of things we dont understand but I finally have started to see a bigger picture to what is happening and what has happened over the years. Coincidence? I dont think so, some believe that the closer we get to 2012 the more we will know, and the more psychic we will become. I believe that has started already.

I think we have to look at the bigger picture and then open our minds up to what is really the truth. It may be the only way to learn what we need to know and it may be the only way we will survive what is going to happen in 2012. I believe changes will occur but what changes I am not sure of. Do I believe in planet X? That is questionable, but do I believe something major is in store for us in 2012? Yep I sure do.

The truth is out there we just need to open our minds to find it.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

mabey its a term to describe an event or situation.

Mayans say its almost time to go to the next level.

Please provide evidence of this.

The Bible says we are in the end times.

The hopi indians say we are at the end of this time.

Our Solar system is crossing the galactic plane.

Quantum physics is saying we are approaching a zero point.

Please provide a scientific definition for "zero point" and provide supportive evidence.

(from my studies in vortex properties I understand this zero point
concept)

Please describe it to the rest of us using scientific principles.

Brent Miller and his team of scientist say that we are about to see
a world shaking event.

What physical evidence do they have to make this statement?

I greatly appreciate your responses. Thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is a bit of info that I found strange Also I figured maybe this is some of the proof you wanted:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Pilobius
Can we expect a giant Planet X to head our way and muck things up anytime soon?

James McCanney
Am not sure about any time soon but we have had some eye openers lately as with Comet McNaught last fall as it crept into the solar system totally unnoticed ... it sat in the summer sky all summer AND NO ONE SAW IT COMING ... the biggest comet in 40 years ... so they are out there ... it is a matter of when not if.

And here is tons of proof and info on our galaxy and the galactic plain. Even Uranus has changed it shows it there. Please make sure to look at it all its very interesting.

curezone.com...

Hilda

[edit on 16-1-2008 by hildar]

[edit on 16-1-2008 by hildar]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i be leave planet x is really a dead star , the solid iron core that emits no light /radio signals and will only be able to be seen when it gets so close the sun will refect of it surface , just like the moon

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
i be leave planet x is really a dead star , the solid iron core that emits no light /radio signals and will only be able to be seen when it gets so close the sun will refect of it surface , just like the moon

Actually based on what has been posted, you will never see planet x as it travels close to the speed of light e=mc2. The brown dwarfs mass is almost infinite so it must be a black hole. If it is not a black hole, then it is not traveling close to the speed of light so it's orbit is not 3600 years. Can you start to see all the contradictions that exist?

It's really funny how people are posting supposed pictures of planet x.
These same people are saying the brown dwarf is traveling at close to the speed of light. You can't take those types of pictures of a black hole so either way, they're wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
more information on your mayan prophecies

www.adishakti.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i think its all hype.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
i think its all hype.

yes it very well might be ...but it sure is lot of hype for some reason

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

sorry but you will have have to research these topics
for yourself.

I was merely pointing out that alot of sources point to
some grand event in our future history.

heres a few links.
www.markorodin.com...
www.mayanmajix.com...
www.thehorizonproject.com...
and this one from hildar...thanx
curezone.com...
and in the news
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
hmmmmmmm why is cnn pumping so much endtimes news??...hmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

What ever God you believe in get close to him or her because time is short!!!!!

If you believe in God...what difference does it make if time is short? If you really believe in God...wouldn't you want to get close regardless?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
NOBODY and I am speaking for everyone on ATS……cares at all….about your freakin Urantia Book……. it was made in the 50’s or something by people just like you and me…it even says people who claim to have written it……there is no alien BS about it…..no special stuff……..nothing……..

If anyone is going to back you up by replying to this post by backing up the book…..or you thinking preaching about religion is ok……it’s not…what you are doing is preaching………”maybe you should look at the Urantia Book..” that’s in literally every single reply I’ve come across that you’ve made…or you will refer to it with a quote from it……. that is preaching…….

[edit on 22-12-2007 by andre18]

You're preaching your ways more than he is. Hypocrite.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Maerjo.]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I dont know if this is hype or what But I have a gut feeling something bad is going to happen. But I noticed the above poster talks about God. Well I dont think that God would like it if we gave up and didnt fight to try and live. Sorry to say it but I would rather try and live then to give up and just die like some folks will do.

I also happen to have 3 small children and I would rather see my children die trying to survive what may come rather then say forget it God will save me, and just sit and wait for death to come.

I hate to say it but alot of folks do die during a crisis due to the fact that they go to a church and sit and pray and hope that God will save them. I dont think that is what God wants, I think he wants us to pray yet to help others and ourselves to try and survive what may come.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

maybe its a term to describe an event or situation.

I had a Planet X event last night then.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I find it VERY interesting that alot of the ancient cultures have something bad happening on or around 2012.
If memory serves me correct didnt they find some form of calendar in one of the pyramids at Egypt that also predicted 2012 or so for bad events to happen? Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I could swear I read something about it a few years ago.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by green k]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join