It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Finally Being Revealed-TSD -Must Read-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gabriel Monroe

Alright thank you very much! I am looking forward to what more info. you can relay to us, i will be watching intently.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No no, don't confuse my writing with being aggravated, I welcome your questions and I appologize if you got the feeling I was being snippy with you, that was not my intention. Once again, sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I think Gabe is a skilled fisherman.....................

Quality bait my man

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
At first I was getting a "Pay It Forward" kind of vibe. Now I'm getting a "Fightclub" but without the fighting and mayhem vibe. Anyone else?

To the OP, when can we expect to hear more specific information about TSD? And thank you for your patience thus far in answering so many questions with such thoroughness.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Just remember, I like Lime Flavoured Lemonade not grape flavored Flavor Aid...lol

Oh, and I don't have any Money or valuble posetions to give away to you..., do I still get in?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What will you do when someone breaks the rules? Or if someone screws someone over? ..especially in the business ventures you are trying to setup, things can get kind of sketchy if you know what I mean. I have had a business partner before and it is not really the ideal situation. I haven't had the time to read all the posts so sorry if these questions are repetetive. Also will you guys have a heirarchy? Like a President? A congress? Something of that nature? Just to be clear, I don't think you are trying to start a cult or anything like that, but this kind of sounds like that show on t.v.....I think it is called 4400. But hopefully without taking the drugs..lol

Anyways, thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oh and I would like to hear more about what exactly it is your trying to do.. I also think society is flawed. But I am trying not to give up on it. I am hopeing mr. constitution himself will be able to help this country. You know who I am talking about.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow this sounds vaguely familiar,maybe this is a multi level group,the name Amway comes to mind

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gabriel Monroe
Complete opposite, infact I am not allowed to give out the information as to what "business" we plan on opening.

Very revealing statement. If you are operating in the US you can't hide that information without breaking the law. If you do not have the earlier information I requested you are not a business unless you are an Underground Business which is again breaking the law.

Whats Your TIN or EIN so I can research you? If you are not in the US just say so?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sounds like some type of pyramid scheme to me.

Why even bother to let people know your "group" will be around soon? Trying to get people hyped for something? Nice marketing technique.

Please, here's a tip to get ahead in life. Work hard, go to college, get a good job, then work hard some more.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

The OP screams MLM. That's why I'm asking the questions I'm asking. Mixing a Pseudo-Religion with a Pyramid Scheme is not new and has been done many times.

The OP could end the speculation by providing basic information on the business but has said He/She is not allowed to give out information. Smells bad to me. Honest people don't hide things like that.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

"If so, I know the feeling.
It's killing me that I have a great opportunity to work across the road from me with my samll business but I need about $2000 to start up. For alot of people this would be nothing, but for another lot of people this would be impossible."

Yea, it's things like this that initially got us thinking. And while you can get small business loans, you must do that at your own risk. Just like with everything in life, but it makes it a little easier when you know you have a support system to fall back on.

"Then theres my other ultimate dream which would take about $300,000, and I would kick ass with that business."

Do you know how many people everyday have this unfullfilled dream and go by unoticed everyday doing something that keeps them long impoverished in ways that never accencuate what they are good at when they could achieve something much more beneficial to themselves and soceity if only they had the oppertunity?

It's definately my calling. Theres some things you just 'know'. The small business is the mini-calling. And the larger one is the ultimate calling.

Well if you are unfamiliar with ATS, theres some things you should know. Depending on your intentions, and if they are what they seem to be you have definately come to the right place.
But be careful with what you say, for if there is any hint of bs its members will tear you apart.

But for what you have said and done here so far, I have absolutely no problem with you merely stating your existence. I think that's great and I hope other info hungry members can live with that for the time being.
Some can be pretty harsh and/or rude so forgive them. We have dishonest people wanting a few minutes of fame here everyday, so we're all abit jaded.

Well me personally, I don't smell cult. Must every group be a cult?
As we all know, life is about doing what you want to do and fulfilling your dreams and passions. Alot of us can't.
I for one think the world would be a far far far better place if more peoples dreams were fulfilled.

Misery and emptiness comes from not being able to follow the path in life you want to take. Gf dumped you? Your dog just die? Your house just burnt down? These things don't hurt as much if you aren't relying on them for happiness and have the joy of living your dreams.

This is why people in general often get hurt/upset so easily, by things that don't matter all that much. If you are happy inside and doing what you want to do, most negative things that happen to you won't affect you as much. Which = Happier people, which = a better world.

If a group of people recognise this and think of a way to implement it into society, i'm interested to hear more.

I like this guy, and I hope ATS members offer him the patience and kindness he's shown to us so far.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, I have a little bit of time so I will answer as many questions as I can, then I will answer the rest later on today perhaps.

"At first I was getting a "Pay It Forward" kind of vibe. Now I'm getting a "Fightclub" but without the fighting and mayhem vibe. Anyone else?'

I've seen both movies, enjoyed them both, and I assure you this has nothing to do with either one. Although I don't completely disagree with the message Pay it Forward presented.

"Oh, and I don't have any Money or valuble posetions to give away to you..., do I still get in?"

Never in any of my posts did I ask anyone to give up anything they didn't have or did not want to give up.

"What will you do when someone breaks the rules? Or if someone screws someone over? ..especially in the business ventures you are trying to setup, things can get kind of sketchy if you know what I mean. I have had a business partner before and it is not really the ideal situation. I haven't had the time to read all the posts so sorry if these questions are repetetive. Also will you guys have a heirarchy? Like a President? A congress? Something of that nature? Just to be clear, I don't think you are trying to start a cult or anything like that, but this kind of sounds like that show on t.v.....I think it is called 4400. But hopefully without taking the drugs..lol"

A good point to be brought up, in life there will always be someone trying to screw you over, whether it be for personal gain or the satisfaction of knowing they got the better of you. Sure we will be taking a risk, as with all things in life. You risk have a plane crash into your house or getting hit in the face by a random person having a bad day everytime you step out of your house. I don't expect this to be any different. As for how we will deal with them, depending on the severity, a simple removal Transcendency will be in order, of course if it becomes a legal issue then the courts will be involved. As stated before but I don't plan on breaking any laws. As for heirarchy, there will be different sects comprised of three different "wings" for each loacation in order to keep balance, then there will be an overall group of three groups which is basically the same thing only is higher up to help decided descisions which may or may not be able to be handled on a smaller scale. As for drugs, I personally am against them nor do I condone, but once again, to each his own.

"Oh and I would like to hear more about what exactly it is your trying to do.. I also think society is flawed. But I am trying not to give up on it. I am hopeing mr. constitution himself will be able to help this country. You know who I am talking about. "

Your right, I also hope things will be fixed, as stated before I love America and I'm proud to be an American, but there are always subtle changes that can be made in order to make things better for alot of people.

"Very revealing statement. If you are operating in the US you can't hide that information without breaking the law. If you do not have the earlier information I requested you are not a business unless you are an Underground Business which is again breaking the law.

Whats Your TIN or EIN so I can research you? If you are not in the US just say so? "

Actually, until my business is actually created I have every right in keeping it secret. There is no money being made at the moment, nothing being hidden from the IRS and no secret sales going on. As far as I am concerned the business is still in it's infancy, and thus is technically not created. Because of this, all it is, at the moment, is an idea slowly picking up pace in order to work it's way up to becoming a profitable venture. This is no different then someone attempting to get provisions, loans, and initial workers and permits in order to get their bussiness started.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Actually, until my business is actually created I have every right in keeping it secret. There is no money being made at the moment, nothing being hidden from the IRS and no secret sales going on. As far as I am concerned the business is still in it's infancy, and thus is technically not created.

That's what I was after. I notice you call it "My Business". Does that mean this concept is your property or are you a part of a group? Is there a Multi-Level Marketing element to it? Will this be a Corporation? A Non-Profit with you drawing a salary? A For-Profit entity? An LLC? Or, will you operate as Sole Proprietor with complete control?

How many people do you foresee as joining in on this and how do they participate in regards to investment. Do they buy into it or simply join in at no charge our without any financial outlay?

Is this based on a specific Philosophy such as Communism? Don't misinterpret my meaning here as a pure Communist State would be great but it is in fact impossible to accomplish. Your OP sounds that way but later it sounds more like a pure Capitalistic endeavor. Is this an attempt to mix the two concepts?

Regardless of whether you have actually formed the business this is still an advertisement by definition. It sounds like you are attempting a feasibility study to gauge interest. You need to protect your idea so you can disclose details before you can judge its merit or viability. Form a simple Sole Proprietorship and Copyright your idea so you can proceed. Then you won't be here with vague descriptions fielding lots of question like this.

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"Sounds like some type of pyramid scheme to me.

Why even bother to let people know your "group" will be around soon? Trying to get people hyped for something? Nice marketing technique.

Please, here's a tip to get ahead in life. Work hard, go to college, get a good job, then work hard some more. "

I assure you this is nothing like a pyramind scheme, if you go read the definition you posted, this is absolutely nothing like that, though you are entitled to think what you want. Why? Why do anything in life? We have decided that the we will slowly come forward so that we can get rid of any secrecy we may or may not have had. And thank you for the tip oh wise one, without you I may have never known that.

"The OP screams MLM. That's why I'm asking the questions I'm asking. Mixing a Pseudo-Religion with a Pyramid Scheme is not new and has been done many times.

The OP could end the speculation by providing basic information on the business but has said He/She is not allowed to give out information. Smells bad to me. Honest people don't hide things like that. "

Once again, this has nothing directly to do with religion nor is it a pyramid scheme. The business is not even the most important part, yet you claim I could end the speculation, you seem to be the only that is that interested in it, while I commend your interest I assure you, there is nothing illegal or fishy going on. As far as honesty goes, what does me telling every little detail about something that I/we personally want to keep to ourselves until it will be revealed to everyone else? As stated before it is no different then being given a test, surely you don't expect me to give you the questions for the test before I actually plan on giving the test out. Also if that is not a good enough example for the one who keeps inquiring I tell about the business, it is no different then me/us saying "Im going to the store" but not telling you what I am going to get. You know I'm going to the store, and you will see what I am going to get when I come back, unless I choose to tell you what I'm buying. Either way it does not harm you in anyway not knowing what I plan on getting. Has nothing to do with honesty.

"That's what I was after. I notice you call it "My Business". Does that mean this concept is your property or are you a part of a group? Is there a Multi-Level Marketing element to it? Will this be a Corporation? A Non-Profit with you drawing a salary? A For-Profit entity? An LLC? Or, will you operate as Sole Proprietor with complete control? "

Your right, I do. I also call my friends "my friends" does that mean they are soley my friends and no one elses? No. Just an easier formality then constantly saying "the business everyone currently in TSD plans on opening up". As of the moment we are considering the legality issues and working them out as to intellectual and proper rights and so on. As for the other questions, I'm sorry but your fishing.

"How many people do you foresee as joining in on this and how do they participate in regards to investment. Do they buy into it or simply join in at no charge our without any financial outlay? "

We already have our primary investors. And once again, TSD is not about one business, somewhere during the thread I'm afriad you have gotten caught up into thinking it is. This is only one aspect we plan on having to help bring in money in order to help others as well as our selves. Money does not grow on trees, nor do we plan on taking it from our members, which I think is a nother misconception you, or others, may have.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"Is this based on a specific Philosophy such as Communism? Don't misinterpret my meaning here as a pure Communist State would be great but it is in fact impossible to accomplish. Your OP sounds that way but later it sounds more like a pure Capitalistic endeavor. Is this an attempt to mix the two concepts?
Regardless of whether you have actually formed the business this is still an advertisement by definition. It sounds like you are attempting a feasibility study to gauge interest. You need to protect your idea so you can disclose details before you can judge its merit or viability. Form a simple Sole Proprietorship and Copyright your idea so you can proceed. Then you won't be here with vague descriptions fielding lots of question like this. "

Once again, TSD is not soley based on a business, it is only a subdirectory in which we can use to help produce money in order to help others. As for the mixure of Comunism and a pure capitalistic endeavor, it is neither, of course if there are elements from each in your own opinion, I can't change that. In fact I'm sure there are elements from tons of other things, now does that mean they are necessarily a large part of what we are doing? No. As far as advertisements go, I beleive you turned this into an "advertisement". Before questioned, I seldom mentioned any business, book or collecting money. I beleive those things all came out as a result of questioning, and in fact I've attempted to avoid such things for that reason. Once again, the only point of this thread was say we were about to come out of the woodworks publicly, not "advertise" a scheme to get people to join, buy our book or look for a job at our "business".

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have attempted to answer every question I could in order of what they were asked, I beleive I have done a fairly good job considering the original post completed the only goal I had in mind. While I appreciate the fact every one is entitled to their own opinion and such, try to read the post before asking questions that were already answered. On that note I am still more then welcomed to answer any more you may have.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What purpose does your announcement serve exactly?

Vague ideas about a possible group.

You can not reveal the real nature of the group or venture for some mystery reason.

If your not fishing for members, customers or whatever you want to call them what are doing? I just don't get the point? Feels like a teaser to me?

I think you may wish to look up the term advertisement and look into marketing because that is what you are doing. I'm not judging and I thought it was against the T&C to start a group or advertise in a thread. I think you may be doing both. Not my call. Thanks for your answers.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"What purpose does your announcement serve exactly?
Vague ideas about a possible group. "

The announcement is just that, and announcement that we are a group that exsists and will continue to grow, nothing more, nothing less. It's no different then someone announcing anything. Not everything has a sub purpose other then the purpose that is already stated. Attempting to read between the lines to find another meaning, when there is no other purpose or meaning, will result in no answers due the the fact the answer has already been given numorous times.

"You can not reveal the real nature of the group or venture for some mystery reason."

The real nature has been said over and over, if you do not agree, or cannot comprehend what it is I am saying, I am sorry, I thought I said all that was needed to be said.

"If your not fishing for members, customers or whatever you want to call them what are doing? I just don't get the point? Feels like a teaser to me?"

The point was stated before, all it was, was an anouncement, I beleive you even said it yourself. Not everything is as complicated as you want it to be. There is no mystery to why I made this, not a scam, nothing of the sort. All it was, was announcing that this is a group, this is what we beleive in, and this is what we hope to accomplish. As simple as pie.

"I think you may wish to look up the term advertisement and look into marketing because that is what you are doing. I'm not judging and I thought it was against the T&C to start a group or advertise in a thread. I think you may be doing both. Not my call. Thanks for your answers."

I know alot about marketing, not to brag. As for the term advertisement, as stated before, I would perfer to use the term announcement. Due to the fact I am not selling, distributing or even welcoming any sort of product, procedure or membership inquiries, while you "could" call it an advertisement, I would prefer to call it an announcement. I am no more adveritising the existence of our "group" then other people in other posts, forums or boards are advertising the exsistence of their thoughts, feelings and ideas. So in essence, if it would make anyone feel better to call this an advertisement, then go ahead, you are entitled to your own opinion. Thank you for the questions.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

A good point to be brought up, in life there will always be someone trying to screw you over, whether it be for personal gain or the satisfaction of knowing they got the better of you. Sure we will be taking a risk, as with all things in life. You risk have a plane crash into your house or getting hit in the face by a random person having a bad day everytime you step out of your house. I don't expect this to be any different. As for how we will deal with them, depending on the severity, a simple removal Transcendency will be in order, of course if it becomes a legal issue then the courts will be involved. As stated before but I don't plan on breaking any laws. As for heirarchy, there will be different sects comprised of three different "wings" for each loacation in order to keep balance, then there will be an overall group of three groups which is basically the same thing only is higher up to help decided descisions which may or may not be able to be handled on a smaller scale. As for drugs, I personally am against them nor do I condone, but once again, to each his own.

ok. so there will be authority. how will those "wings" and 3 groups come to their positions? will they be elected? appointed? it sounds like to me its a society inside society if you get what I mean. I dont see anything wrong with your announcement. just that it is a little vague which leads people to be suspicious. and i think thats why you are getting all the flaq...also will their be like a meeting or "building" where people can go to get the help that they need, and/or speak to the group that makes decisions about issues? What I got from your OP is that this is all about providing support, help and improving life for the members. sounds great! but just knowing society myself, people take advantage of other people (ahem...welfare) and the system. When I opened my first business, I put too much trust in my partner, and let myself get "screwed" which still hurts me financially today even though I am now on my third. So coming from experience I would be really tentative about investing money or assets unless it was a "full proof" plan

[edit on 9/16/07 by abelievingskeptic]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join