It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Finally Being Revealed-TSD -Must Read-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Not to send negative but your group and what good things you talk about doing kinda makes me think this might have been how the elite who control the world got started back in the day. What kind of checks and balances are going to be put on the group and members so they can't one day make that push for greater power??

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
so is there a web site ???

because this "join us and then we will tell you about it" attitude makes me
and I'm sure many others very suspicious

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You have all brought up valid points, and once again I will do my best to (at the very least) make a statement about them.

Three things hold most people back in life. The fear of death, the fear of failure, and the fear of conscience

I don't fear death. It's a natural process.
I don't fear failure. I learn from it.
Conscience ? Mines in a box, in the
spare closet.

That is good, I didn't say you did, but alot of people do fear one, or more, of these things. Hence the word most.

If there is one thing history has taught us, it’s that change is eminent, and people change is soon to come.

Please take no offense, but those words
in one form or another have been uttered
by everyone from Caesar to Hitler, to
every politician running for office.

I like meat with my potatoes.

Your right, they have been said in one form or another by pretty much everyone over the age of 13, and the reason for that is because it's true. Change is all around us, now the question is not how many people said it and how many people will say, but how many people are going to accomplish what they set out to change.

We can
help u sever these boundaries,

Ok, losing me by substituting "u"
for "you".

Even we make mistakes, as stated before nothing can change in a day. (For the most part)

which we can use to not only help ourselves but
the rest of Transcendent

Hold up. Ya'll need help ? I thought
you were "trancendent"; near perfect.

Hence the word near, and as of the moment we are only working our way up to such standards, we continuously strive to be the best we can be. And yes, everyone needs help everyonce in a while, we don't claim to be gods among men.

think it’s a conspiracy in its self, or even a cult. This, my friends, is wrong. This is just a heads up; this is neither cult nor a religion.

You conviently did not deny conspiracy.

Conviently yes, purposely no. No this not a conspiracy against anyone or anything hence why we are slowly going public. There is need to take a shower before you get dirty.

and that is the fact that while there are so many choices for succession there are a near infinite number of choices that can lead to failure.

Tis why they are called "choices",
my friend. Free-will and all that.

Your right, but not everyone has the "will"power and aptitude to make choices that will benefit them. With that said, we are not in the business of making choices for you or other members, but rather helping them make the "best" choice in any given situation.

Constantly wondering how you will fair in the real world,

Ok, admittedly nit-picking, but
it should be "fare", not "fair".
Guess "trancendents" don't
really worry about spelling.

You caught me, spelling is not exactly my strong point, but with that said it is something I attempt to work on, such is the way of TSD. Something is not as good as you would like it to be, you attempt to make it better.

These times have changed people. Companies, government and general society DOES NOT care about you.

I partially agree. To large corp's and govt,
the masses are just a quantative piece of
the equation.
Though I have a bleak view on man-kind
I do think most care.

Someone has been watching too many movies. Just kidding, you have the right to beleive what ever you want. I believe you called it free will?

A job that will eventually lead them to ponder about suicide?

Ummm....not sure where you got this
notion.

Go talk to a few therapists and psychiatrists.

You've peaked my interest.

But, as always I remain...

Skeptical,
Lex

Well Lex, thank you for the questions. Skepticism is not always a bad trait, it can save you one day.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Gabe,

You have a U2U.

Friendly, trust me.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What kind of checks and balances are going to be put on the group and members so they can't one day make that push for greater power??

As always, the fear of one ultimate power comes into play, and that is a good worry to have. We have seen may times throughout history kings, tyrants, and "presidents" going power hungry and mad. Though a simple check and balance system, we have decided to use something "similar " to what the U.S does. There are three main "committees" that have already been setup. Note, the TSD is scattered about the U.S therefore there have also been "mini committees" split into three euqal parts each delegated with 1/3 of the power for their sect. Someone of "high status" can essentially be "removed" from the party if voted out.

so is there a web site ???

Currently Under Construction.

because this "join us and then we will tell you about it" attitude makes me
and I'm sure many others very suspicious

I think you have our "attitude" misconstrued, we are not asking anyone to join us at the moment, once again this is only an informative thread stating "some" of the reasons we are (and will be) around.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Scientology for the poor man? What's the bottom line? How much does it cost? Who runs it? Where is the start up money coming from?

Is it open equally to people who can not pay? Can people keep their current Religious beliefs and still be a part of it?

What are the real names of the responsible parties and where are you located and which laws are you Incorporating under?

Do the owners of ATS know you are starting a business and advertising on their site? Did you get permission?

If you are in the United States what is your TIN or EIN number? Are you Political in any way? Are you a 501 (C[3]) Organization or a different status as a non-profit? If not are you a for profit business?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gabriel Monroe
You bring up a good point, when you ask how much I will be profiting, the answer is unknown, I'm not going to lie. I dont what the projected financial gain for (me) would/will be. But what I do know is (if) if do gain from his/her prosperity, then it is a win-win situation.

What you apparently don't know about business is going to cause you trouble up front. You are advertising on someone else's Board. Do you have permission to run this ad?????????????

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gabriel Monroe

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the similarity between these rantings and the movie "V" for Vendetta? The vague allusions to (who knows what?), the triple descriptive mantras? I have a question of my own. Why are you coming to this forum trying to sell this stuff to those who already know what our governments are doing to us? Shouldn't you be putting on a mask and confronting those who aren't aware of these things? Times square would be a great start. Furthermore, transcendence to a higher state or not, none of us will ever make it there because we are all alloted but a few years to live and we don't have the time to transcend to an evolutionary higher level. If it could be done, it already would have been done. You say fear of death holds us back? What a load of SH*T.......whether you fear death or not, I assure you he will still come for you and he alone will keep you or anyone else from this transcendence you speak of. If you want to emulate a character like "V" you have to actually "DO" something not just type out a manifesto to those already "in the know" when it comes to the nefarious misdeeds of our government.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Once again, I've told you all mutiple times, I am not here to recruit, sell, or invite anybody to anything yet you all keep insisting that I am. If you read I've stated a good amount of times I am only here to tell you what is about to go on. I have not attempted to sell anything, nor did I insist on giving any specific business details, you people inquired about that. So please, before you respond with what am I selling and such, re-read what I wrote and KNOW that this is only informative. I have no need to beg and please people of ATS to join me. I have not and will not be extending any invitations or business propositions nor will I be "selling" anything to anyone on this site. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Also, I have never seen "V for Vendetta".
Once again, Thank you for your questions.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
To the OP. I need some questions answered
You have said what you are not... So what are you? to me you sound like a "public" secret society. It sound like you have ascended, have you ascended? What are your views on "ancient Christianity"? By 'Ancient Christianity' I mean the Christianity that converted hundreds of thousands of magick practicing pagans, not to be confused with 'corporate Christianity'.

You sound very excited, you do, and I'm happy for you I am. Unfortunately for you, It does sound like a cult which I agree it is not, but not everyone agrees with you and me... It also sound like a terrorist cell, which the government, by bill HR: 1955, Says that if you are against the governments agenda you are a Homegrown terrorist and If you break the law you have no rights period. what you are doing is illegal, sorry.

HR: 1955

So in the end, I hope you can influence the world, be remembered, and do something positive. What you preach is very simple, we will take all your worries and all your sorrows away. All you want is to be a part of something more something bigger something that will have impact. Do you realize all the things you say you will fix are what would get people to sign up in the first place. People have always wanted to be part of something bigger, Christians, Free masons, Democrats and Republicans, Illuminati. What you are offering is a group that does not judge you based on your religion, your life style choices, this group picks up all those who don't fit in. Do you realize how hypocritical that is, to build a group on the idea that you will not have these wants of being part of a bigger group, because of course you just joined up with one. You have not told me anything about your group, other then the things you have not said.

Your agenda is a better world for you, and you alone, I would not be writing this if I didn't leave a group almost identical to yours. What will you do when someone has the will power to leave? Sounds crazy, I know, but it will happen, not 'if', but when. Will you kill them? Is that a better world for all? Or a better world for those who think the way you do? Because in the end this group changes nothing. Change is inevitable, you said it yourself. So it is only a matter of time before it changes back. Before someone doesn't like the way you think, before someone uses the good of humanity for ultimate evil.
There is a way to make the world a better place but you do not begin by taking away the right to think for yourself. The negatives keep people moving, keep people motivated, the negatives is what brought you to come up with this group first place, even the greatest of goods forced apon a peoples turns evil in the end.

Just my opions
your response, please.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I like your enthusiasm! Keep writing, don't make this just a one time post. --PC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

With all due respect, all you are doing here, is putting out sort of business plan. I say sort of, because you aren't really giving much detail.

I am not quite sure why you are doing this, at all.

You don't seem to have a point, or if you do, I am not getting it.

How is your plan going to make a difference in the world? You haven't even tried it yet, but you make it sound like it is something new, and extraordinary or different. I don't get the feeling any of your plans are unique.

How are you and your organization being in business any different than any other company?

I asked about your book, and whether or not you wrote it. Well?

If it isn't something available to the general public,(the book) why did you even bring it up?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For some reason, i'm quite interested. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
To me this sounds like a dream of people not being hindered by money in being able to do what they want to do?

If so, I know the feeling.
It's killing me that I have a great opportunity to work across the road from me with my samll business but I need about $2000 to start up. For alot of people this would be nothing, but for another lot of people this would be impossible.

Then theres my other ultimate dream which would take about $300,000, and I would kick ass with that business.

I hope society can fix this somehow someday.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok once again, good questions. I will attempt to answer them to the best of my abilities.

"You have said what you are not... So what are you? to me you sound like a "public" secret society. "

Technically, knowing something only you (or a few others) know and not telling anybody can be considered a secret. And yes, if you look at it that way then this has been a secret, but not in the sense we have anything to hide, but rather had nothing to tell. As stated before we have only been in the planning stages, so in this case the secret is no more a secret then a teacher preparing test questions to be put on a test, sure only he knows them but in time so will everyone else. As for society, no this is not a society, at least not in the sense we will be isolating ourselves from everyone around us, walking around in secrecy watching our backs planning our exodus to "the new world" for anyone who has gotten that idea, I appologize. In a matter of thinking, you could compare this to a sort of "fraternity" minus the alchohol and harsh degrading initiations.

" It sound like you have ascended, have you ascended?"

This is a loaded question as it has many meanings imo. Have I ascended? In a sense yes. Now if your asking me have I become pure, godlike, died and come back to life ect. Then the answer is no.

"What are your views on "ancient Christianity"? By 'Ancient Christianity' I mean the Christianity that converted hundreds of thousands of magick practicing pagans, not to be confused with 'corporate Christianity'. "

If you are secretly asking me do I plan on converting anyone, then the answer is no, I am not here to tell anyone what to do, I beleive everyone is entitled to his or her own beleifs, religions, and practices. As for corporate christianity, I can only laugh when I see evangelists slapping people on the forehead claiming to cure blindness, to each his own. =P

"You sound very excited, you do, and I'm happy for you I am."

Excited, perhaps. But I am not the sole creator though I have been helping plan for a while so I am happy to see things are about to pick up momentum. Thank you.

"Unfortunately for you, It does sound like a cult which I agree it is not, but not everyone agrees with you and me... It also sound like a terrorist cell, which the government, by bill HR: 1955, Says that if you are against the governments agenda you are a Homegrown terrorist and If you break the law you have no rights period. what you are doing is illegal, sorry. "

Yes, through posting and reading here, I have seen the accusations that it sounds like a cult. But If you think about it anything can be "deemed" as a cult depending on the person you ask. Religions, clubs, groups, frats, Someone somewhere I'm sure has accused something in one of those categories as being a cult. As for homegrown terrorist cell, we do not plan on going against the government in anyway, as stated before we plan on helping it and being a part of it. I love america, but I don't love the little people being stepped on in order for it to become great. And on that note, before anyone attempts to psycho analyze any of what I say, no I do not feel like "the little guy". Also, as far breaking the law, my record is, and will continue to be, spotlessly clean.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm trying to keep up with all questions, so bare with me. Thanks.

"What you preach is very simple, we will take all your worries and all your sorrows away. All you want is to be a part of something more something bigger something that will have impact. Do you realize all the things you say you will fix are what would get people to sign up in the first place. People have always wanted to be part of something bigger, Christians, Free masons, Democrats and Republicans, Illuminati."

Its a natural human feeling to want to fit in. We see it in school, work, and on everyday tv and movies. Everything I say is from what I've seen and what I've seen others experience, so of course I am going to state what we plan on changing. Once again, I am not offering an extended hand to get people to join, infact I'm not even asking anyone to join at the moment.

"What you are offering is a group that does not judge you based on your religion, your life style choices, this group picks up all those who don't fit in. Do you realize how hypocritical that is, to build a group on the idea that you will not have these wants of being part of a bigger group, because of course you just joined up with one. You have not told me anything about your group, other then the things you have not said. "

I don't think this is hypocritical. I think you may be misinterpreting what I am saying. The goal is to not just get people who are not apart of any mainstream group or don't fit in. You make it seem as if we are only collecting misfits of society, and this is wrong. We are (not currently) extending a helping hand out to everyone who wants change. Not JUST those who feel left out, while we *would* and *will* encourage them, this is not JUST for them. Once again we discriminate against neither rich or poor, but it just so happens in *some* cases, the poor and neglected seem to need more help and are often more willing to seek it.

"Your agenda is a better world for you, and you alone, I would not be writing this if I didn't leave a group almost identical to yours."

Wrong. I am not poor, I know where I stand in this world, I am very comfortible in my life. I am extremely happy with my self physical, financially, mentally, and spiritually, but the fact of the matter is not everyone is, and therefore if I have the ability to help, shouldn't I? Am i forcing my help on others? No. Which is why I don't understand why you would think this soley benefits me? Will it benefit me? Yes. While I am not in it for that, I'm not going to lie, while helping others I too will be helped not necessarily by those I'm helping, but in the long wrong if others are prosperous I don't see how that is hurting me.

"What will you do when someone has the will power to leave? Sounds crazy, I know, but it will happen, not 'if', but when. Will you kill them? Is that a better world for all? Or a better world for those who think the way you do? Because in the end this group changes nothing. Change is inevitable, you said it yourself. So it is only a matter of time before it changes back. Before someone doesn't like the way you think, before someone uses the good of humanity for ultimate evil.
There is a way to make the world a better place but you do not begin by taking away the right to think for yourself. The negatives keep people moving, keep people motivated, the negatives is what brought you to come up with this group first place, even the greatest of goods forced apon a peoples turns evil in the end. "

Anyone has the power to leave, infact we promote freedom. Once again this is not a cult, leaving is not a problem. Once we are fully exposed to the public we won't have any need for "secrecy", but at the moment we are just getting the plans together, I believe the phrase is "Don't show your car until the day of the race". We dont plan on killing anyone. As stated before I plan on keeping a clean police record.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Interesting Mr. Gabriel.....intriging. I am keen to know more about this group your in and what plans you hold for the future. I have a couple of questions also, if you dont mind.

What is the ultimate gaol of this , sort of, Brotherhood your in? For everyone to get aboard on this Transcendency train to allow our mortal lives be forever changed for the better?

How does one become a brother, or member of this group?

Where are you located? If you cant answer this, you earlier said we might be seeing you guys in Gov. and such. How can we know that its you guys that are in the public eye but we dont know about it? What i mean is that if you guys in the very near future are in the public eye, how can we people who know you on ATS identify you guys? Or will you and your group declare the truth of what you guys are doing beforehand?

What does TSD stand for?

I am awaiting your answer, patiently of course
. What things you have said are to me, personally, are that of the truth, you beleive in what you say, and are trying to better help that of Mankind.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"I like your enthusiasm! Keep writing, don't make this just a one time post. --PC "

Thank you very much.

"With all due respect, all you are doing here, is putting out sort of business plan. I say sort of, because you aren't really giving much detail. "

Complete opposite, infact I am not allowed to give out the information as to what "business" we plan on opening.

"You don't seem to have a point, or if you do, I am not getting it."

You are right, there is no point. In actuality the point of this thread was fulfilled during my first post. The point was to tell everyone at ATS that TSD was about to be coming up from quote un quote underground. That is all. I entertained the idea of answering questions to the best of my abilities due to the fact I wanted to eliminate *most* or atleast some wrongful ideas people may or may not have had. That was the point, now whether or not you understand or agree with it is strictly up to you, once again everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

"How is your plan going to make a difference in the world? You haven't even tried it yet, but you make it sound like it is something new, and extraordinary or different. I don't get the feeling any of your plans are unique."

We havn't? And on that note I never asked you to. Once again, the original point of this thread was to state our exsistence, nothing more. Everyone else began to ask questions and claim I was recruiting and attempting to sell or trying to make myself out to be some quack planning a sort of trip into an occult fantasy world. Sorry, none of that is true, and if you don't get the feeling of uniqueness, well thats comepletely up to you how you feel, my goal is not to convince you otherwise.

"How are you and your organization being in business any different than any other company?"
You will see when it is opened up, then you can inquire about any information about the business. At this time, I am not allowed to disclose any information about that.

"I asked about your book, and whether or not you wrote it. Well?"
Yes and no. By myself, no.

"If it isn't something available to the general public,(the book) why did you even bring it up?"

Because someone asked a question that indirectly pertained to it. I did not just bring it up out of the blue, go re-read the first page of this topic, someone asked how would someone join and reading the book happened to be a part of it. Now if I were here to recruit I'd be selling it and giving away free copies to get everyone to join. But im not.

"If so, I know the feeling.
It's killing me that I have a great opportunity to work across the road from me with my samll business but I need about $2000 to start up. For alot of people this would be nothing, but for another lot of people this would be impossible."

Yea, it's things like this that initially got us thinking. And while you can get small business loans, you must do that at your own risk. Just like with everything in life, but it makes it a little easier when you know you have a support system to fall back on.

"Then theres my other ultimate dream which would take about $300,000, and I would kick ass with that business."

Do you know how many people everyday have this unfullfilled dream and go by unoticed everyday doing something that keeps them long impoverished in ways that never accencuate what they are good at when they could achieve something much more beneficial to themselves and soceity if only they had the oppertunity?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Everyone, once again thank you for your patience, I am trying to answer every question as honestly and as accurate as I can. While I don't mind answering questions, there are obviously some things I am not at liberty to say, at the moment I think I have answered every question to the best of my abilities. And so I will continue to answer more. Also pardon the typing mistakes for I am trying to answer everything as fast as I can.

"What is the ultimate gaol of this , sort of, Brotherhood your in? For everyone to get aboard on this Transcendency train to allow our mortal lives be forever changed for the better? "

The ultimate goal is to improve society in general. Now alot of nay-sayers will say that's impossible ect. ect. While I will admit it is impossible to eliminate racism, discrimination, poverty and so on, what I will not admit is that we can't improve on current conditions. And this my friends is what we plan on doing and it is what we will do.

How does one become a brother, or member of this group?

I really don't want to get into this, there is enough doubt on these boards as to my intentions already as to me selling, recruiting ect. Also, as stated before I don't want to break any of the official ATS rules. But do note, there is nothing outrageous needed to be done. This isn't a cult, we dont ask you to sign over your soul in blood and tears.

"Where are you located? If you cant answer this, you earlier said we might be seeing you guys in Gov. and such. How can we know that its you guys that are in the public eye but we dont know about it? What i mean is that if you guys in the very near future are in the public eye, how can we people who know you on ATS identify you guys? Or will you and your group declare the truth of what you guys are doing beforehand? '

Currently, all over the US. We have not cross over into any other countries/continents as of yet. All members will be known, once again there will not be a shroud of secrecy, we have nothing to hide.

"What does TSD stand for?"

It just happened to be the acronym for Transcendency that seemed to be most popular.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hey, there is no need to get snippy with me. I am not one of the people that has accused you of all that you mentioned.

If you don't have the patience to answer questions, just say so.

I apologize for not getting your point. I just don't understand what it is you are trying to accomplish here.

If you have no other information to offer other than your opening post, then you should have said that, in the post.

Good luck to you in your endeavor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join