It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Staged First Contact With Greys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Robert Lazar claims the NWO and U.S. Government are planning a fake staged E.T. first contact with the Grey alien species. There is documentation regarding the subject supposively recovered by Lazar. This was originally supposed to take place bettween 1988 and 2000 but it never happened. Do you believe it is authentic/ hoaxed or meant to detract the investigators from the real events?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think it's Lazar talking out of his ass again.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
I think it's Lazar talking out of his ass again.

Not neccesarily. Go here: www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
who's lazar? and maybe this is the big thing that's supposed to go down tomorrow. of course, that's probably all bullsquash too.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
who's lazar? and maybe this is the big thing that's supposed to go down tomorrow. of course, that's probably all bullsquash too.

Robert Scott Lazar first came into the public spotlight in November of 1989, during a series of interviews on KLAS-TV in Las Vegas. In these interviews, Lazar told of being hired as a physicist for an extremely secret project at Papoose Lake, a few miles southwest of Groom Lake. He told of working on disc shaped craft, presumably of extraterrestrial origin, as part of his work there. His actual time on the project was quite short, and went public with the information to protect himself (or so he claims).

You can read more about him here: www.serve.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
thanks!

i was like four at the time, so no wonder i never really heard of him!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm sure you know about Dukce, New Mexico if you don't just type it in your url and look around.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Robert Lazar claims the NWO and U.S. Government are planning a fake staged E.T. first contact with the Grey alien species. There is documentation regarding the subject supposively recovered by Lazar. This was originally supposed to take place bettween 1988 and 2000 but it never happened. Do you believe it is authentic/ hoaxed or meant to detract the investigators from the real events?

Um, Robert Lazar never said anything about the NWO....

As far as I know, he's never claimed to know anything about what the US gov was planning. He was kept in the dark and seemed to only know a little about the craft he worked on, and nothing else.

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Conspiracy theories tend to get jumbled. If someone beleives in the NWO, then obviously Lazar at least inferred they were in on it

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Conspiracy theories tend to get jumbled. If someone beleives in the NWO, then obviously Lazar at least inferred they were in on it

Yep...I've seen this "jumbling" phenomenon often when it comes to this subject area. Almost resembles the creation of urban legends...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I meant Dulce, New Mexico.
When the ET's show themselves (in mass) you will know it's not fake believe on that one. You will know what is fake if faked and you will know the real thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
But hasn't most of Lazar's stories been discredited?

new topics

top topics

join