It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue skinned man in the news...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'd make fun of him if I felt like it.

Not because his skin is blue, but because of the reason it's blue.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I've used colloidal silver for many years to extremely good effect, what he has done is made colloidal silver using heavy water which increases the silver particle size (it should be made with distilled), when the particles are to big the body loses its ability to effectively flush them out and then gather in the skin giving a blue appearance.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That's right, I have heard that this condition doesn't happen to everyone who takes silver. Interesting note on the particle size.

I would think that there is a way to break down down those particles so these folks can have their normal skin color back. Do you think EDTA (chelation) therapy could remove those larger particles? Could that be an option?

Troy

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Speaking of the LimeLight, maybe Jesse Jackson could help too by recruiting him for the Rainbow Coalition.
My biggest wonder is if he isn't just a BIG die hard Dallas Cowboy's fan taking it to extremes.

THX for the silly, idiotic giggle. BTW, it's Lime Light. Or do you just wish to seem?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
People are so dumb.

"OH LOOK THERES A BLUE MAN LETS STARE LOL!"

Society is full of a bunch of brainwashed idiots. The TV is a secondary reality to most, so anything seen on there should be what they see when they walk out their front door. If there aren't bulked up tan men with abs, perfect teeth, and a perfect haircut walking around in shorts and no shirt, or blond women in short skirts with big breasts that make up half their body weight, then there's a problem. So naturally the first mindless reaction is to stare or crack pre-school jokes.

"He's fat! LOL!" "His teeth are bad" "He's got blue skin"

WHO CARES!

Mind your own damn business and accept people for who they are.

Dude the guy is blue...hehe

And from drinking something that is most likely slowly poisning him to what point? I guess we will just need to wait and see.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyote6
I've used colloidal silver for many years to extremely good effect, what he has done is made colloidal silver using heavy water which increases the silver particle size (it should be made with distilled), when the particles are to big the body loses its ability to effectively flush them out and then gather in the skin giving a blue appearance.

He used heavy water?

I don’t believe it. Where would he have gotten the heavy water from?

Can you tell me where you read this?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderSmurf

swap heavy for hard...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyote6

Originally posted by MurderSmurf

swap heavy for hard...

In that case, I don’t think it makes any difference.

I think he turned blue because of the sheer volume of that poison he’s consumed over the years.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I know the smurf jokes are already old.....

But c'mon

This dude is totally Papa Smurf.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hypntick

People HATE and FEAR anything that is different.

If Aliens did come to Earth,hacks and others would spend all night working on derogatory names for them based on their appearance and form.

Look how blacks are hated by whites and the N word was specially invented for them to make it really nasty sounding.

I fear this man's life could be in danger and some psycho out there may try to do something.

I suggest he be locked up for his own protection in some kind of secure bullet proof facility and a camera feed to a tv screen in a city centre to make people get used to him....with instructions repeated to NOT harm him...telling them over and over again he is a human being...

After 3 years he could be let out wearing a bullet proof vest and helmet.

Remember :-

People HATE and FEAR anything that is different.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I’m sure there are others but these I remember reading before. Seems there were other blue people so this guy while very different is not a one of a kind.

It is extremely unlikely that colloidal silver would remain in his system and permanently change his skin color. It is true, that if one were to consume a large amount of carrots the skin color would change to an orange hue, but, once you stop the carrot intake the skin color returns to normal.

The article said that he started taking it because of a skin problem. Duh……

But if that were the case, why would they lie about it on the news?

Because they want you to believe it.

I think the colloidal silver story is a lie and a cover. He was implanted, abducted and, or is an alien.

I think it is more about how much weirdness can one tolerate, which means they have more hideous things which will surface in the near future.

That is irrelevant. The point is now he knows now, yet he persists in taking it. What does that tell you about his character?

That there is something else wrong with him that is worse than being blue.

Is blue skin a race?

Could be an alien race.

As more and more of them come here people will see more and more of them. I have seen one, more grey than blue, or at least not as blue as the guys in the photos and it was a teenager. They are not human.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
the condition is called argyria, it is caused by the metal silver in water wich is called collidril silver, you skin becomes blue greyish and darkens in the sun.....if that is any help.

cheers

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
oh no , not Argyria again, are they really trying that hard to outlaw and ionic silver for meical purposes?

must be working then, d'uh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join