It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The Pyramid coffin frequency is 440 Hertz.
The Pyramid expert Napoleon brought us the Metric system instead of Mile.

All those NWO pyramid knowledge must be banned !!!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This is interesting.

How would one go about listening to music with 432 HZ instead of 440?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
This is interesting.

How would one go about listening to music with 432 HZ instead of 440?

This seems to be the method:
RIPP your original CD with CDRipper:
Then use: "Audacity"
Search text audacity on link below for the method:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

The software can be found on:
audacity.sourceforge.net...

If there are more methods, then please post them in this Thread.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by hawk123]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Audacity screenshots for conversion from 440 to 432 can be found on:

www.niburu.nl...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
In english.

Edit > Select All, Effects > Change Pitch:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Message below must resonance the whole world to 432.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Bobby, great thread! It's simply fantastic! I've been into sound for more than 8 of my almost 21 years, so I'm really fascinated by the subject. WD!

For all you experimenting with pitch shifters and timestretchers the percentage to drop the pitch is to 98.18181818(18)% [432/440*100], that's a change by -1.81818181(81)%.

The change in pitch is very low, and most people will never notice. Also, these manipulations are best heard on electronic music, not your favourite golden oldies
due to the fact that computer sound generators generate the A-440 and use it for calibrating to other notes.

I've attached three short sound files of my manipulations to a song by Origin Unknown called "Valley of the Shadows"; basically I'm pretty sure that it was completely written using synths (synthesizers (sp)) based on the A-440Hz margin and not sampled from old records.

File 1: Original version at 440Hz
File 2: Edited version at 432Hz (high quality and high precision, took over 20(!) minutes to process a 1 min 10 sec file)
File 3: A switch from 440Hz to 432Hz at 25 sec, back at 40 sec, and down again at 51 sec. So you can hear the contrast.

After listening to it I felt the 432 version was kinda' 'bent out of place', I don't really like it. Maybe it's because our brains are adjusted and got used to the 440Hz base, or perhaps it's the effect of this particular song, I'll be experimenting with other songs and let you know if I get some results.

P.S.: By the way if you mix both files (1 and 2) and listen to them synchronized you'll hear a Chorus Effect at 8 cycles per second I believe.

Edit to add:

Here's a pretty good Frequency-to-note convertion site:

Cents to Frequency Calculator

So basically, all synths have a TONE OFFSET feature in the settings, which is set in CENTS (100 cents = 1 semitone).
An offset of 8Hz is -31.766653633429414 cents, roughly -32 cents will get your electric pianos as close to the A-432Hz base as possible (i.e. 431.9417763085722Hz). Let's tune 32 cents down

[edit on 5/5/08 by MastaG]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is what I've sculpted in my sequencer, it's just a sketch done in 15 minutes. I kept all the notes hitting the A note, and an arpegio going up and down the octave.

I've rendered 2 versions, one A-440, for the A-432 version I simply shifted the Master Tone down by 32 cents.

Indeed, strange as it may seem, the 432Hz version makes my spine sort of resonate and get warm, pretty nice feeling. But still the 432 version sounds wrong at times...

Debating the Concert Pitch - A-440 Version
Debating the Concert Pitch - A-432 Version

Please let me know how it feels...

Edit to Add:

Interesting:
P.S.: An average human ear and brain will notice an abrupt frequency offset of not less than 4-8Hz. By abrupt I mean sudden change in pitch. A trained piano tuner can notice a change in pitch of 1.3-2Hz! Now ain't that cool?

[edit on 5/5/08 by MastaG]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
On the one where you change it at 25 seconds, i felt it change at 25 seconds. (And I had the player minimized and only after I heard a difference did I quickly click to see what time it was at) Or maybe I just caught a pause for transition?

On the remaining ones, I could not tell any difference. I could only tell a difference right at the transition point of the first sample. Though I might have thought the percussions sounded a bit more dull or blunted on 432 in the last samples.

The differences are subtle but subtle differences matter when it comes to mood, focus, stress level, etc.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Its something everyone must be made aware off. I have no doubt it will awaken people

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Herbal Oli

Judging by the reaction to the tests posted above, I doubt it!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Judging by the reaction to the tests posted above, I doubt it!

Dave, have you actually played at 432Hz?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I've read a lot of these posts, and even downloaded the mix from the gent above... Weird thing was, my I-tunes started downloading and playing like ten different tracks when I played it...

Anyway, is this supposed to mean something? Let me rephrase that in a nice way. I see no reason why this is in skunkworks, as it is researched well, if you can tell me why it is bad, what good it will do me to change, and why should we worry about the change they made. Other than the fact a Nazi thought it up. Is this an NWO thing? Are we off our frequency for the 2012 event? Should we wear headphones everywhere? Don't get me wrong, I think this is well researched, and I am not issuing a challenge. I just need some layman's terms here, if you get my drift. P.S., I won't hold you to any guessing, an educated one is better than mine...Jason

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Weird thing was, my I-tunes started downloading and playing like ten different tracks when I played it...

I reckon that your iTunes started downloading some other uploaded samples in that directory. Could you tell me the names of these tracks? I'll tell you whether they're mine or not..

Are we off our frequency...

Around 2/3 of our bodies is made of water. As many of us know water is not as simple a compound that it seems. It structures itself in different conditions. I can presume that a 432Hz tone resonates the molecules into a solid structure, our body cells and tissues might also resonate and vibrate, stimulating tood blood flow, pressure, vitality overall. Just my 2c. I've no scientific data to back my words, very sorry.

We all have to understand, though, that 432 is just one frequency. Music is not made up of only an A-432Hz (or 440) tone, we have overtones, other notes (C,D,E,F,G,B), etc. Of course if 432 indeed resonates with everything around, then there are other tones that resonate.

I'm trying to find that out by going through SOUND RESONANCE literature... Will keep you updated. Please don't let one of the few topics dealing with SOUND and CONSPIRACY die... make your input!

P.S. Mods, a 25-page conspiracy in Skunk Words?!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
when i first tried my guitar at 432 i must admit it sounded flat and out of tune but very quickly changed to realize the sonic quality.
[edit on 23-12-2007 by Maya432]

O.k. - I have my guitar, so how do you tune it to 432. I have not a clue what your talking about, but am interested.

(Im a beginner guitarist, and no next to nothing about how to play music - so this tuning to 432 is out there for me. - do you have a youtube video demonstrating this? That would be cool.)

I will add it sounds like 432 are all flat notes or rather chords like d7, b7, etc?
Again, if Im off with the music bit - I am a beginner.

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

How did your experiment go? Perhaps you could post your results somewhere (youtube or something.) - though it would be nice to have good sound, not sure if youtube is the best route in light of the topic of 'quality music'.

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

dAlen, just tune down each of your machine heads (or pegheads, tuning keys, tuning machines, tuners whatever you call them).
Use digital tuners (for example 'PC software + microphone' are pretty good) to check on your tuning. Pluck the string - watch the frequency you get...

You can find all the frequencies for each note of every octave here:

www.phy.mtu.edu...

simply subtract 8Hz to tune into the A-432Hz base.

Edit to Add:

I'm still trying to calculate the resonating frequencies. The 432Hz frequency doesn't seem to be fundamental frequency. Does anyone know the fundamental frequency of everything around us?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11/5/08 by MastaG]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
On a guitar it of course can be achieved but as a luthier friend of mine (over a long discussion) told me that fretted instruments have it harder.

432 is the key, when you hit it, you can sure as hell feel it.

A432 is the universal pitch. everything natural on this planet will resonate to it, including us

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Oli, 432Hz is thus not the fundamental frequency (natural frequency) of everything around, it's just ONE of the multiple resonating frequencies.

To find the natural frequency we have to divide 432Hz (if indeed it does resonate everything around us) by the largest possible factor to get a WHOLE NUMBER. I've been trying to do that for the past 1 hour. I never paid attention to my Maths teacher...

Here we go...

432/27 = 16Hz
432/54 = 8Hz
432/108 = 4Hz
432/216 = 2Hz

If I have not understood the basics of resonance yet (I paid no attention to my Physics teacher aswell..) :

16Hz will resonate at 432Hz
8Hz will resonate at 432Hz
2Hz will also resonate at 432Hz

What is the natural frequency? 2Hz? 16Hz? 32Hz? or 432Hz?

And here's another tough part: if indeed 432Hz resonates everything around us, then WHAT ARE THE OTHER FREQUENCIES?

If the natural frequency of everything is 2Hz then our music should be played at tones 4Hz, 8Hz, 16Hz, 32Hz, and so on... to be in resonance with "everything"

If the natural frequency of everything is 3Hz, then our music should be played at tonal frequencies of 6Hz, 12Hz, 24Hz, etc...

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, I'M SOMEWHAT CONFUSED MYSELF...
..I MIGHT BE TALKING BS
but I'm surely doing some technical tests analyzing frequencies with my sinewave generators, mixers and oscilloscopes...

Edit To Add:

Systems with one degree of freedom, such as a mass on a spring, pendulums, balance wheels, and LC tuned circuits have one resonance frequency. Systems with two degrees of freedom, such as coupled pendulums and resonant transformers can have two resonance frequencies. Extended objects that experience resonance due to vibrations inside them are called resonators, such as organ pipes, vibrating strings, quartz crystals, microwave cavities, and laser rods. Since these can be viewed as being made of millions of coupled moving parts (such as atoms), they can have millions of resonance frequencies.

So how can we find these millions of resonance frequencies?

Resonance @ Wikipedia

[edit on 12/5/08 by MastaG]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Pythagoras was connecting Music to Planets, but also connecting Music to platonic solids.

432 is a Double CUBE number of 2 cubes with volume 216 = 6 x 6 x 6
The factors of 432 are 3,3,3,4.4
Note that the factor 4 appears only 2 times

So the smallest cube number = 3 x 3 x 3 = 27.

Dividing 432 by 16 (4 x 4) gives also 27.

Multiplying 432 x 4 gives 1728 = 12 x 12 x 12
These are also the dimensions of the New Jerusalem x 1000

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join