It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 27
143
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
this is intense, holy $hit, ok, now how would 432 work with chakras? i imagine it would help "unlock them"....kundalini anyone?

ps. im going to look and my 6 and 7 string tonight and play around with some stuff




posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Now 440 Hertz is the Earth/Moon combination:

John Michell said that an approximation of the square root of three was indicted in the 1991 Barbury Castle crop formation, as the ratio of the smaller circles to the larger one (71 / 41). The total square footage of the circles was 31680, the sublunar distance around the New Jerusalem. This is figured as a box around the earth, and as the circumference of a circle with a combined earth and moon radius (3960 + 1080 = 5040). Approximate Pi or Pyramid Pi (22/7) is used in the calculation. This is pictured as the moon circle touching the earth circle, with a circle drawn around the earth that passes through the center of the moon. 31680 is six miles in feet. 72 x 440 (musical "A") = 31680

www.greatdreams.com...

It also unlocks the secrets of Dec 21, 2012 on 11:11 as discussed in a lot of threads in this forum.

It are the occult keys of Atlantis, found by Pythagoras



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
if 432 is the sun
216 is the galaxy, universe etc
what is 108? does that have any significance?



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herbal Oli
what is 108? does that have any significance?


108 = radius of the moon x 10 = 1080 miles.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
440 Hertz is related to earth+moon circle.

Radius of the earth = 11 x 360 = 3960 miles
Radius of the moon = 3 x 360 = 1080 miles
Together earth + moon = 11+ 3 = 14 x 360 = 5040 miles

The circle of the earth+moon = Pi (22/7) x 5040 miles x 2 = 31680 miles.
72 * 440 Hertz = 31680

5040 = 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 = 7 x 8 x 9 x 10

1 week = 7 days = 168 hours = 10,080 minutes
1 week = 5040 minutes day + 5040 minutes night




[edit on 30-4-2008 by hawk123]

[edit on 30-4-2008 by hawk123]



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This has changed my life. haha, honestly... even if its NOT true... I love the way it sounds, I enjoy the music so much more. I'm editing all my music



posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
This has changed my life. haha, honestly... even if its NOT true... I love the way it sounds, I enjoy the music so much more. I'm editing all my music


same here Caveman, Thanks maya, now brothers and sisters we must spread this word so we can finally have peace , balance and prosperity through our earth and stars, hail 432 Hz



posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
We worshipped the Sun or 432Hz, they made us forget!
The Earth/moon relationship is 440Hz.

The moon is artificial and therefor it is Fake and like 440Hz it isnt comfortable. it isnt natural.

The sun is our saviour. play in 432Hz and we will drive the Dis-ease out.





[edit on 1-5-2008 by Herbal Oli]



posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herbal Oli
We worshipped the Sun or 432Hz, they made us forget!
The Earth/moon relationship is 440Hz.

The sun is our saviour. play in 432Hz and we will drive the Dis-ease out.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Herbal Oli]

I agree. Sun is natural.
Everyday we have on average 12 hours dark and 12 hours daylight.
12 hours daylight from the Sun = 12 x 3600 seconds = 43200 seconds.
43200 seconds is again 432 x 100. (Very natural)

The British Standard must be changed again from 440 to 432 Hertz.
Persons against this proposal might be member of the NWO.





[edit on 1-5-2008 by hawk123]



posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Now all the Greek modes:
- Ancient Greek music modes are attributed to planet:
Stars = Hypomixolydian
Saturn = Mixolydian
Jupiter = Lydian
Mars = Phrygian
Sun = Dorian (432 centered)
Venus = Hypolydian
Mercury= Hypophrygian
Moon = Hypodorian

The 7 modes for Guitar are on link:
gosk.com...


The mirror of the formula for above modes show for all main 7 modes:
Lydian/Locrian
Ionian/Phrygian
Mixolydian/Aeolian
Dorian/Dorian
Aeolian/Mixolydian
Phrygian/Ionian
Locrian/Lydian



432 hertz mode was already in Greek and called there the Dorian mode
440 hertz mode (Earth/Moon) could not be found yet in Greek modes.
440 hertz mode seems to be introduced by Giza pyramid in Egypt.




[edit on 1-5-2008 by hawk123]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by hawk123]



posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by Herbal Oli
We worshipped the Sun or 432Hz, they made us forget!
The Earth/moon relationship is 440Hz.

The sun is our saviour. play in 432Hz and we will drive the Dis-ease out.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Herbal Oli]

I agree. Sun is natural.
Everyday we have on average 12 hours dark and 12 hours daylight.
12 hours daylight from the Sun = 12 x 3600 seconds = 43200 seconds.
43200 seconds is again 432 x 100. (Very natural)

The British Standard must be changed again from 440 to 432 Hertz.
Persons against this proposal might be member of the NWO.


[edit on 1-5-2008 by Herbal Oli]



posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123
 


In 1917 i believe it was the american association of musicians or something that proposed it. Under the guise of a musical group the government then jumped on it and imposed the standard.

Since you cant "ban" a frequency the next best thing is to set a standard.

The governemt aint stupid they know the maths they know it heals by resonance, so in other words...the government sees no benefit in healthly, joyful people when it can make more money by making and keeping people sick, where's the profit in healthy people?

Same with pharmaceuticals

Spread the word of 432Hz



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Now all the Greek modes:
- Ancient Greek music modes are attributed to planet:
Stars = Hypomixolydian
Saturn = Mixolydian
Jupiter = Lydian
Mars = Phrygian
Sun = Dorian (432 centered)
Venus = Hypolydian
Mercury= Hypophrygian
Moon = Hypodorian

The 7 modes for Guitar are on link:
gosk.com...


The mirror of the formula for above modes show for all main 7 modes:
Lydian/Locrian
Ionian/Phrygian
Mixolydian/Aeolian
Dorian/Dorian
Aeolian/Mixolydian
Phrygian/Ionian
Locrian/Lydian



432 hertz mode was already in Greek and called there the Dorian mode
440 hertz mode (Earth/Moon) could not be found yet in Greek modes.
440 hertz mode seems to be introduced by Giza pyramid in Egypt.




[edit on 1-5-2008 by hawk123]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by hawk123]


The last one Hawk i think 432 is actually giza too, sources say Giza is 432, also think Ra and Sun



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The pyramid of Giza is the optimal reflector of the Sun (432).
Reflection of number 432 gives 234. (432+234=666)
In Gematria code: 234 =
"THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA"

The coffer in the Kings Chamber has a resonance frequency of 440 Hertz.
Search 440 on next link.
www.gizapyramid.com...

The only question I have is why the NWO wants to make us sick by for example:
- 440 Hertz (Coffin Music)
- Vaccinations with Timerosol (Mercury)
- AIDS,
- BirdFlu H5N1.
- Aspertaam
- Chemtrails

It must be related to depopulation.


[edit on 2-5-2008 by hawk123]



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
The pyramid of Giza is the optimal reflector of the Sun (432).
Reflection of number 432 gives 234. (432+234=666)
In Gematria code: 234 =
"THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA"

The coffer in the Kings Chamber has a resonance frequency of 440 Hertz.
Search 440 on next link.
www.gizapyramid.com...

The only question I have is why the NWO wants to make us sick by for example:
- 440 Hertz (Coffin Music)
- Vaccinations with Timerosol (Mercury)
- AIDS,
- BirdFlu H5N1.
- Aspertaam
- Chemtrails

It must be related to depopulation.


[edit on 2-5-2008 by hawk123]


ah my bad, spot on

yeah, look at the georgia guide stones, they say that 500,000,000 is their "ideal" population number. Mass culling is planned Hawk



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yes it is all mass depopulation and Mind Control.
Now see the match between the Giza Pyramid numbers and the Dollar.
They both have 5-12-13 Pythagoras figures.
13 is the secret number to unlock the Pyramid code.
www.earthmatrix.com...
Pyramid on Dollar and DARPA logo
www.infowars.com...
www.masoncode.com...

All those pyramids bring us in the Pyramid Coffin,
where 440 Hertz is the standard frequency (Coffin Music),
you need to listen for eternity.



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Yes it is all mass depopulation and Mind Control.
Now see the match between the Giza Pyramid numbers and the Dollar.
They both have 5-12-13 Pythagoras figures.
13 is the secret number to unlock the Pyramid code.
www.earthmatrix.com...
Pyramid on Dollar and DARPA logo
www.infowars.com...
www.masoncode.com...

All those pyramids bring us in the Pyramid Coffin,
where 440 Hertz is the standard frequency (Coffin Music),
you need to listen for eternity.


Well there we have it, its through music they have tried to strike since world war 2 by manufacturing instruments to 440Hz and setting international acoustic standards at 440Hz. Now we can see that the very pitch of most if not all media has been harming us. I see enough proof here Hawk and others. Time to act



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is time to act for returning to 432 Hertz.

The speed of light from Sun (432) is also 432 x 432 miles per second.

Debunking this thread was only possible when using the MILE.
When America starts banning the MILE, then this 432 secret was for ever lost.

During the French revolution however, the Pyramid expert Napoleon introduced the METER, instead of the MILE.
Almost the complete world has made the move to the METER, instead of the MILE.

Napoleon his GIZA Pyramid knowledge is documented in:
www.gizapyramid.com...
After winning the war of Austerlitz, he created himself a pyramid.
www.european-pyramids.net...

Pyramids (and their builders) with all seeing eyes are fooling us everywhere.

Therefore the worldwide plan should at least contain:
- Return to 432 Hertz, instead of 440 Hertz.
- Return to the Mile, instead of the Metre.

The shokking news however is that even NIST 2008 proposal shows the Metre.
physics.nist.gov...


[edit on 2-5-2008 by hawk123]



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
It is time to act for returning to 432 Hertz.

The speed of light from Sun (432) is also 432 x 432 miles per second.

Debunking this thread was only possible when using the MILE.
When America starts banning the MILE, then this 432 secret was for ever lost.

During the French revolution however, the Pyramid expert Napoleon introduced the METER, instead of the MILE.
Almost the complete world has made the move to the METER, instead of the MILE.

Napoleon his GIZA Pyramid knowledge is documented in:
www.gizapyramid.com...
After winning the war of Austerlitz, he created himself a pyramid.
www.european-pyramids.net...

Pyramids (and their builders) with all seeing eyes are fooling us everywhere.

Therefore the worldwide plan should at least contain:
- Return to 432 Hertz, instead of 440 Hertz.
- Return to the Mile, instead of the Metre.

The shokking news however is that even NIST 2008 proposal shows the Metre.
physics.nist.gov...


[edit on 2-5-2008 by hawk123]


yeah you are right, if the mile goes then..oh no. The Mile then must have a big connection to Phi/golden mean.

O



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The Mile is what we should be following and even the Nautical Mile is one minute of arc! which is absolutely relevant to this topic

wikipedia it.




top topics



 
143
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join