It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Airman's Affidavit: Roswell Aliens Were Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Found this on fox news, didnt see another thread like it so I thought I would post it. Usually I just read posts but this seemed worth posting.

www.foxnews.com...

It seems that a now dead Lt. in the USAF who claims to have been involved with the roswell incident left a Affidavit. I think this might be legit and if Fox takes it down, more the proof. I am not going to scrutinize this guy, I'll leave it to you to do the digging, I'm just giving you the shovel.

"Lt. Walter Haut was the public-relations officer at the base in 1947 and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Col. William Blanchard.

Haut died in December 2005, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Last week, the text was released. It asserts that the weather-balloon claim was a cover story and that the real object had been recovered by the military and stored in a hangar.

He described seeing not just the craft, but alien bodies."

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is actually kind of an old story. There is a great list of witness including many military officers over at wikipedia.

Here's the link.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hauts already on the list.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.wanttoknow.info...

For serious sources.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There is something about a death bed confession that is worthy of an investigation.

I will have to dig up and digitize some of my old VHS tapes I purchased about 20 years ago, one of an actual death bed confession.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why do I have a feeling we'll never see the text of his confession?
It's like Dan Ackroyd's O'Hare video..

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Oh what is this "Roswell" you speak of? Do you have any more information on this topic it sounds like an important incident?!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We "all" know the truth > It agonizes me that powerful people are pulling the strings! Let us hear the truth once and for all.

Great post btw

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Where is the original text at? Foxnews. Hmmm. Perhaps I need to re-think my voting party.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The original text was posted here.

Many people feel that he embellished rather than confessed on his deathbed, possibly b/c he knew it would help the Roswell Museum.

The point is that after many years of saying one thing, he changed his story. This is different than someone relatively unknown coming forward and making a non-contradictory statement, imo.

Edit: I will say I don't think he felt he was 'lying'. It may have been one of those situations where he felt he 'knew', but didn't have a personal experience - iow, he made a first person story out of a 2nd or 3rd hand story. Though not strictly 'kosher', it's a little different than making an outright lie.

Sadly, there are too many such stories circulating around the 'Roswell' mythos, so in the end, rather than helping, his actions ultimately diminished the veracity of Roswell.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
every one is always smashing fox news, for what ever reason. it always seem like fox new is the only news channel that represents any thing that has to do with aliens. shout out goes out to fox news, keep doing your thing.

new topics

top topics

join