It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8th of June 2004

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If there are anyone here with knowledge of these things. Is the Venus transits to be seen as Boaz and Jakin? And the seven years between the doorway to another age or perhaps the most terrible ever?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Mikromarius,

This is a very interesting quote:

When the number of the living exceeds the number of the dead.......

Where did you read or hear about this?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
"According to Kalki, Earth will start entering the Golden Age, the age of enlightenment, in June 2004 during the Venus Transit.This process will come to a conclusion at the next venus transit in 2012."

www.experiencefestival.com...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

well, my calendar was bookmarked for a fantastically rare solar event, i hadnt even thought that 'Pax Gaea' would be beginning. guess i better bring twice as many weiners!
this guy have any credibility? i will say tho, it takes a certain somethin to start a movement with that many links on the sidebar.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Woah! My biirthday is June 8! What does this mean for me? LOL.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzz

means ur birthday is gonna be pretty cool. def shud see this, its really a once or twice in a lifetime event.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzz

Would have been scarier if you had been born

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29

Mikromarius,

This is a very interesting quote:

When the number of the living exceeds the number of the dead.......

Where did you read or hear about this?

Woahahaha.... So you REALLY wanna know?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Amorymeltzer: I have no idea what to make of that guy, to me he's just one of the early screamers.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm thinking here... could Jun 8, 2004 mark the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period till 2012? Or something along those lines anyway..

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
I'm thinking here... could Jun 8, 2004 mark the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period till 2012? Or something along those lines anyway..

Just what I though, but didn't want to lead this thread into until it blew. Seems to me this may very well be the deal here. That would explain what happened last time anyway, how people changed their names, and became Christians. Mass conversions and such. All just about 100 years ago when this happened the last time. My nation got our king back around then and became indipendent from the Swedes too.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Kurgen: Follow the link to view what happened in the year of 1882 when the transit last happened.
en.wikipedia.org...

Wow Kurgen! Seems like some very amazing scientific discoveries were made in this year. Call me paranoid but in that year according to that wikipedia site it was the first International Geophysical Year: The IGY encompassed eleven Earth sciences: aurora and airglow, cosmic rays, geomagnetism, glaciology, gravity, ionospheric physics, longitude and latitude determinations (precision mapping), meteorology, oceanography, seismology and solar activity. Both the U.S. and the Soviet Union launched early satellites for this event. Significant achievements included the discovery of the Van Allen Belts and the discovery of mid-ocean submarine ridges, an important confirmation of plate tectonics.

Also Carl Louis Ferdinand von Lindemann publishes his proof of the transcendence of pi . (Although this is talking about mathematics, transcending is a spiritual process whereby an individual gains awareness and enlightenment to the point whereby they can see things such as ghosts and UFOs and can achieve contact with the spirit world.

Also, in this year Nikola Tesla invents alternating current generator.

These discoveries all seem to have a relation to frequency and energy!! Amazing!!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
as for the date when this event occurs in June 2004. Does anyone know what actualy date it is?? Did the date of 8th June come up from somewhere as the date when it will happen or just the date that one of the users is having a birthday and in fact not the specific date that the alignment of venus will occur??

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That day will mark the 8th anniversary of my wedding to my wife. Does that mean anything?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
as for the date when this event occurs in June 2004. Does anyone know what actualy date it is?? Did the date of 8th June come up from somewhere as the date when it will happen or just the date that one of the users is having a birthday and in fact not the specific date that the alignment of venus will occur??

The date is accurate, and the event is part of the elusive and amazing Venus cycle. It would be listed and discussed in all almanacs available I guess. It has been observed with awe and amazement throughout the ages, and to the stargazers of the ancient this was an important event, but much of that is lost now.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I went to that www.experiencefestival.com... link posted before and was wondering if someone can tell me more about The Golden City?? isn't it supposed to be a special temple built in India where thousands of the world's most spiritual people will join hands, energy, and pray and move the world or something??

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
"According to Kalki, Earth will start entering the Golden Age, the age of enlightenment, in June 2004 during the Venus Transit.This process will come to a conclusion at the next venus transit in 2012."

www.experiencefestival.com...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

VERY interesting.

June 1 2004 is when Cassini (which is loaded with Plutonium by the way) reaches Saturn and Titan.
Saturn in mythology was Kronos, and when he was ruler of the Universe, that time was called the GOLDEN AGE.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Iremember reading somewhere that the year 2012 and 2006 have a Biblical significance. Watch for the rapture...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As for the regular and systematic cycle of planet Venus, you will find the geometric sign of planet venus everywhere. It's the fivepointed star or the pentagram. And the planet moves in 36/72 day steps which would connect it to both the Mark of the Beast and the Name of God, every calendar in the world and all. There was an Arab mystic who found "the real power" of the geometry of Venus was if you drew it with "a broken leg".....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Below is a stylistic drawing of the complete cycle of Venus.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
And:

Additionally, phenomenon of Venus occur in steps of thirty-six days or in multiples of thirty-six. Maximum brightness occurs thirty-six days after the inferior conjunction; the next step, maximum elongation occurs thirty-six days later; and the superior conjunction occurs 216 days (or 6 x 36 days) after maximum elongation. In the evening star phase, maximum elongation occurs 216 days after the superior conjunction; maximum brightness takes place thirty-six days following maximum elongation and thirty-six days more brings the inferior conjunction.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join