It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO South Florida 5 p.m. 12/20/07

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
DC10

tri jet config..matches perfectly to the image.

www.flickr.com...

Shut 'er downnnnn...

[edit on 17-12-2007 by jainatorres]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I never thought of that.

Damn, I love those things!

How did it get to like...30,000 ft.?

It was moving at a good clip, like you would expect for a commercial craft, but not excessively so.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
isnt 30-40KFT about average altitude for Jet Airliners?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It looks like a Cruise missle to me. I lived in the pan handle at Eglin AFB and it's reported to have the largest water range in the world I believe and in 91-94, the military made announcements of missle test where it was likely that the general public would observe it or its flightpath was over public land. I'd recommend checking the local papers or contact the nearest military base's Public Affairs office to see what they say.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraclete1
It looks like a Cruise missle to me. I lived in the pan handle at Eglin AFB and it's reported to have the largest water range in the world I believe and in 91-94, the military made announcements of missle test where it was likely that the general public would observe it or its flightpath was over public land. I'd recommend checking the local papers or contact the nearest military base's Public Affairs office to see what they say.

I think I'll pass on asking officials about this -- never attract the attention of the authorities.

It was probably a passenger jet at a funny angle, but I was certainly surprised when I saw the apparent absence of wings in the viewfinder.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
So now we analyze photos of commercial airliners here in the Alien/UFO forum? Interesting...

Seriously guys, cmon! The second I opened up the OP's first image I immediately saw a regular ol' airplane.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Florida hmmmm maybe a new secret space shuttle coming back from that secret space station up there.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Its a Global Hawk

RQ 4 Global Hawk

You can't see the wings properly because its painted in lo-vis grey and designed to be hard to see.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It looks familiar...
maybe a cigar UFO

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The OP has been asked several times for back up information. i.e How did it move? Was there any noise etc? Odd and a bit annoying that he doesn't respond.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
if it was a cruise missle at low altitude the detail would be clearer. If it was at 30.40k thats a HUGEEE missle! think of scale and detail. There's not a lot of detail so Im thinking its higher up, and therefore more likely a jet. Please look at the comparison pictures I posted. It fits.

End of story.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by barrystock

Plasma motors gone wild again.

Most UFO might be triangle type with a central large motor that never
flares up and the two small rear motors apparently do.

The front motor was seen in the Belgian Triangle event as the craft slowly
cruised above the tree tops.

ED: Some people here need a course in basic UFO.

[edit on 12/18/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I remembered reading an article on drudge not too long ago about Miami using unmanned aircraft (drones) on their police force. They were to begin testing at the end of November, maybe thats what you saw?

www.local10.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

i like your external image---looks like one of those ships from startreck----bringing a whale back from the past to the future so the aliens/probe is happy to hear the sounds of whales communicating ?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

interesting picture----looks like this craft can change the angle of the entire wing structure and the angle of the jet engine/propulsion pod?wings are not swept back-----but maybe the same aerodynamics are achieved with pivoting one half wing ahead and the other half back ?must be an experimental aircraft ?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Its a Global Hawk

RQ 4 Global Hawk

You can't see the wings properly because its painted in lo-vis grey and designed to be hard to see.

I agree with your finding,nefermore. that is what it looks like to me. thank you for the info you submitted. very interesting read there.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I see a white fuselage, a white side-mounted engine pod in the rear, a dark DC-9 type tail, and an indication of narrow wings mostly rendered invisible by their color and extreme distance from the camera.

I see a CRJ as viewed from the low, right rear.

Or a similar small "business" jet.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Barry could you do a few things for me.

give a more exact location for yourself than s.florida
time of day
direction of travel
time that you held visual contact
did it ever change direction
estimated speed of travel

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No need to pass the info, I can tell you and in concensus with others, I believe it to be Global Chicken. The fact that it has a tail assembly that you can even view a shadow of and the altitude exclude it from being ATCMWS and the structure matches. I would have to disagree about why you cannot see the wings. I think you cannot see the wings because they are much slimmer than the rest of the structure and it is just too high.

Great pictures though.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Hey G-man with all your governmental experience you should of picked up the possible 3 structures for this craft right away.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join