It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking the Mind | Intrusive Brain Reading Surveillance Technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hacking the Mind | Intrusive Brain Reading Surveillance Technology

www.informationliberation.com

As Neurobotics claims: ‘Your brain is amazing’, but the power and control over brains and nervous systems achieved by targeting brain frequencies with radiowaves must have been secretly amazing government scientists for many years. The problem that now arises, at the point of readiness when so much has been achieved, is how to put the technology into action in such a way, as it will be acceptable in the public domain.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.angelfire.com
educate-yourself.org
en.wikipedia.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Are “chemical imbalances” an excuse for mind control?
A short list of US mind control projects

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This requires getting it through wider government and legal bodies, and for that, it must be seen to spring from the unbiased scientific investigations into the workings of the brain, in the best tradition of the leading universities. It is given over to Dr Rees and his colleague, Professor Haynes, endowed with the disclosure for weightier Guardian readers, to carry the torch for the government. Those involved may also have noted the need to show the neuroscientist in a more responsible light, following US neuroengineer for government sponsored Lockheed Martin, John Norseen’s, ingenuous comment, in 2000, about his belief about the consequences of his work in fMRI:

‘If this research pans out’, said Norseen, ‘you can begin to manipulate what someone is thinking even before they know it.’ And added: "The ethics don’t concern me, but they should concern someone else."

The article referenced examines the implications of being able to read - and manipulate - human thoughts using a scanner, and the attempts being made to make such a device palatable to the masses at large.

The Neurobotics Exhibition was clearly set up to make these exciting new discoveries an occasion for family fun, and there were lots of games for visitors to play. One gets the distinct impression that we are being softened up for the introduction of radical new technology which will, perhaps, make the mind a communal pool rather than an individual possession. Information technology seeks to connect us all to each other in as many ways as possible, but also, presumably, to those vast data banks which allow government control not only to access all information about our lives, but now also to our thoughts, even to our unconscious processing. Does anyone care?

Indeed, do you think those who would wield this power care if we care?

"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated.

The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain. - Dr José Delgado. Director of Neuropsychiatry, Yale University Medical School Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118 February 24, 1974.

www.informationliberation.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If this was 1947 I would swear they are talking about television.

Although the radio has been used for brain manipulation since the 1930's

It's class separation through domination technology

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Interesting, to say the least. I find it hard to accept at our present level of technology, even considering things being far ahead in the government sector as opposed to the private.

The government can't get half the things they pay for to work on a wide scale. Could they use something like this soon? Sure. maybe. But only on high profile targets, in certain instances. Overall, there are just too many people to target more than a small percentage at any given time.

In 40 years? Maybe. Hopefully a lot of the population will be off Earth by then.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Very good OP, goosdawg.

A sci-fi subject that's been around for half a century. Not so unlike other such subjects that became reality beyond our wildest imaginations this subject appears to be introduced (secretly?) through our mobil phones.

The terror of the tetrahertz technology.

Btw, no sci-fi author ever predicted the mobil phone.

You can hardly call it breaking. Found the source article The Guardian, 9th of February 2007. It's breaking when scientist make what seems like major obscure findings that seem unconnected with the real world (and never hits the news there), but later on might be the foundation for some mind-, behavior- society-changing applications, that again will change ethics accordingly.

The Soviets and the CIA did the breaking research on the subject back in yhe 50s.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by khunmoon

Thanks for the link, khunmoon.

The article I stumbled upon referenced the Guardian piece, but I hadn't followed up on it as yet.

Things have been a little hectic today what with the water main breaking out front and all.

It's a good thing the water company couldn't read my thoughts through the phone as we waited several hours for them to finally respond.

But some say, of what we have now, the government is fifty years ahead.

Scary to think about, no?

Shhhhh,

Just don't think too loud!

[edit on 15-12-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So where are they now?
The usual band of 'debunkers with their "tin-foil-hat" jokes to make a conspiracy seem pathetic?

This is being admitted just now, think how long this must have been a black project. Just the other week we had the "talking billboard" issue, with a voice being transmitted into your skull from a silent system...

Imagine these projects being used together... slap in a technology that uses the heaven as moviescreen to project images unto and you just might know what I´m hinting at.

sorry for the rant, just felt it was time to crawl out from my hole and make one final post here.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

The ultimate invasion of privacy..lol

You boss has the devices, the police, the military, Advertising agencies....etc,

Imagine new laws for un-desirable thaughts.

Get a speeding ticket & visualise yourself punching the officer in the face, you go to prison, just for the thaught..lol

Someone has an impure thaught about a hot looking woman on the street, & your arrested for Sexual Assault..hehehehe

Employers scanning you, getting your most guarded secrets & then blackmailing you to work for free...

Nothing good can come from this tech.

Well I spose there are some advantages..

YOu can tell if that hot chick at the bar likes you.

You know when your kids are lying about doing their homework.

You counter-blackmail your boss who is humping the girl in the cash office...

[edit on 12/16/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Great find Goose
Starred and flagged, and daimn, if could WATS ya, I would have in a heartbeat...

This very subject is going to become closer and closer to the hearts of people like "us" particularly over the next couple years...Because people like "us" could well be most affected by this technology...

"Free thinkers" have much to fear from this technology....

If this stuff is actually advanced and deployed into operation by "whomever", goodbye free thought...

Disturbing to say the least

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Spot on, SdiRailgun.

Dunno how familar you are with D4rk Kn1ght's prophecies?

A few threads of his out there, even more about him and his prophecy about Oct 28th, 2011, where all these technologies are supposed to come together to create a terror of visuals and sounds in the sky that can target the spectators to believe being victim to all prophecies coming true.

D4rk Kn1ght has it as a deathbed confession. His original thread www.abovetopsecret.com... where he tells about it and prepares for taking shelter in the mountains of Nepal, to survuve the event.

This technology of mind reading by tetra hertz certainly fits the scheme.

Search out his other threads if you like.

Edit to add dgtempe's thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16/12/2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'll be leaving this country when this hits...

I love my mind, I love thinking, and learning, it is some of the greatest pleasure I have in life. If the government is allowed to get in there it will just be taking that away, I have no desire to see the government invade my personal privacy anymore then they already can.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tibris

Er buddy,how do you know its not been going on for years secretly?
Maybe this is the sort of technology that has been keeping us masses in check over such issues as illegal wars,lying cheating governments,vote fraud,etc etc.

Maybe if this technology had not been deployed we would all be out rioting for decent governments...

Good thread Goose!Flagged

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Damn valid points, Silcone!

Scary to think that to think could be scary...

Thanks for the props!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You don't have to believe me but this has been going on covertly for many years as an extension of MK ULTRA. I have heard of thousands of innocent people in Britain targeted for experimentation and training of personnel for this technology. I recently met John Allman, the founder of the organisation called Christians Against Mental Slavery and this mild-mannered ex-lecturer informed me of hundreds of cases in Britain alone, matched by cases in the USA and Canada.

CAMS

In Britain, the Intelligence Services seem to be involved using their Freemason contacts and members. People in the USA and Canada don't seem to have made the connection yet.

The targets are normally of above average intelligence and realise what is going on as they are supposed to. Thoughts are parrotted aloud and fed back to you, microwave weapons are used to punish 'wrong' thoughts. The free use of torture and intimidation of a few by the many is ignored by Government, the newspapers and Amnesty International. The intimidation never ends for a few choice people who will be followed by 24/7 surveillance until the day they die.

How do I know this? I have been a target for 20 years.

[edit on 16/12/2007 by Heronumber0]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Wasn't Dr Jose Delgado a CIA Project bluebird/Operation Artichoke researcher? I am sure that he was involved in brain implant research for the CIA (I'm at work so don't have access to my links). As I recall his recent work has involved brain implants for individuals with neurologically based paralysis of which he has had some success.

The story actually reminds me of Frances Farmer who was given ECT to modify her behaviour, in the end she was an echo of her former self...very sad story.

I do think that implants have been developed that can control behaviour and that those applications are kept from the mainstream. I am not sure that they would have the capability that the article suggests - it would mean IMO that a vast body of scientific study has been suppressed and I have some doubts as to whether that is possible. While I think that the knowledge exists to control some functions I believe that the applications are somewhat limited. Though that in no way limits their nefarious uses.

It would not shock me in the slightest to learn that Timothy McVeigh was telling the truth when he said they 'had put something' in his brain...I digress but, the very fact that Delgado was working on such a device at the same time as Dr Louis West, engaged in Neurological applications for mind control, was also employed by the CIA and that West then turned up in Oklahoma to 'treat' survivors and victims families of the bombing (and allegedly visiting McVeigh 14 times!!), well I have to say - it seems a little fishy to me...the fact that McVeigh's request for no autopsy was so forcefull respected begs a thought at least...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Re; Dr Jose Delgado: One and the same.

It's weird though, last night, shortly before logging off I ran a search through google using the term "CIA Project bluebird/Operation Artichoke" and received only three returns.

One to this site: MK-ULTRA: The CIA and '___' exposed!

And a second to a site that described and included sample passages from the book "Sinister Forces," and the third, which was a sublink off of the second, and was basically a .pdf version of the second website, again, with samples from the book "Sinister Forces."

I got caught up in the intrigue and read until my eyes crossed and could read no further, neglecting to respond to your post.

Today, upon again searching the exact same term to reload the links, I discovered that the second link no longer exists.

The link to the .pdf version still comes up, (link provided above) but the page that referenced it, does not.

Now, this isn't the first time I've experienced the sudden disappearance of a "sensitive?" link, but it doesn't get any less disconcerting each time it happens anew.

I suppose the lesson to be learned here is; if you're delving into "sensitive?" publicly available resources, you can not count on them still being there the next time you seek them out.

Probably nothing, but then again....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey, well I have a psychic in my head right now reading my mind... I mean, so someone or something around here already has some mind reading technology. Oh, yeah, and it makes you hear voices, too

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Probably nothing, but then again....

This has happened to me a number of times to the extent that I now save pages to my hard drive, rather than simply linking to favourites. I think that I've got a hard-copy somewhere of the report that you read, it certainly sounds similar...here are a few links that I have on Delgado - I've checked and they are still live (so far)

www.wireheading.com...

earthops.net...

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

www.wanttoknow.info...

I find project Bluebird fascinating and am particularly interested in the work of Dr Louis Jolyon West (now deceased). It is easy to dismiss the efforts of the mind control programmes but what they repeatedly found was that the human mind is incredibly suggestive and mallable (did the articles that you read cover the CIA secretaries and the boys that they hypnotised to believe they were girls?). Bluebird was 50 odd years ago and one can only imagine how they used the findings of those studies. The very presence of West in the Oklahoma aftermath will always cast a shadow of doubt in my mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just posted something about this in another mind control thread so some of this is copy and pasted - Here are my thoughts:

We are being constantly bombarded by Radio Frequencies in addition to all the other forms of mind control already in affect.

First of all: If we are being mind controlled - would really even know it??

I've heard about fluoride in the water and there are probably many other chemical means of mind control including antidepressants but there could be other additives to food and water and air that we don't even know about.

We are also chemically controlled by what we are not allowed to consume. It is a scientific fact that the brain has very specific canniboid receptors for marijuana, specific opioid receptors for opiates etc etc. Perhaps the Human Brain actually needs these natural substances in order to function normally or at full capacity. Why are these substances demonized and controlled -what is the government really afraid of or is it all about the money???

Then of course we have our beloved television which has been used rather successfully at hypnotizing people and there may well be subliminal messages encoded as well. There may already be elements of hypnosis and sublimation being incorporated into the internet as well.

And that brings us to Radio Frequencies. I have always thought it to be a real possiblilty that our brains are being scrambled and controlled by specific frequencies which put a so called "leash" on our ability to have higher thoughts - Perhaps even cutting us off from the "spiritual" frequencies or the frequency of the Universal mind - Imprisoning us even further in the dullness of an almost absolute physical realm.

Surely if there is an Antichrist - He is using every element of SCIENCE(the new religion) to literally and physically separate us(humans) from contact with "God" and the higher spiritual plane/reality and perhaps from even becoming god-like ourselves.

If we are being controlled to such an extreme, can you imagine if the switch to all these controls were suddenly turned off? It could be an explosive mass awakening and enlightenment that -as mind controlled citizens- we could not even imagine.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
If we are being controlled to such an extreme, can you imagine if the switch to all these controls were suddenly turned off? It could be an explosive mass awakening and enlightenment that -as mind controlled citizens- we could not even imagine.

The mind control works on a much more subtle level to this. TV is the most important factor and has replaced the preacher in the pulpit as the means of mass control. Very little else is really needed to control our minds - we are VERY suggestible as a species. You cannot just switch off this programming, you need to reprogramme yourself which is actually much easier than it sounds.

The most important tool that is used in mass programming is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). The very simple use of repetitive phrasing and imagery can be used both to subconsciously programme you and for you to consciously deprogramme yourself. (Have you seen the episode of Friends where Chandler uses a self-hypnosis tape to quit smoking and finds himself as a 'strong powerful woman' - well this is not far from the truth it is a very effective tool and very easy to use).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join