It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well, once again the would "DisInfoirmation Agents" whose goal is to make a joke of and by whatever means discredit anyone who details the facts that everything that happened on 9-11 was orchectrated by our CIA are quick to jumo in and on.

Well Guys, it is too late. Most people have fely it in their guts and every day more and more Americans are waking up to just how corrupt and out of control our Governemtn is. Many of us knew this years ago but so long as we had our homes and SUVs and some resemblance of the American Dream, we would turn our heads and a blind eye to the many crimes and lies and traitorous acts be committed by people we have given the power to lead and protect us.

Well, they have made a mess of this country and the bill is about to come due. I expect the traitors who have sided with and perpetualted the lies will slither back onto the side that will win (the American People) but we know you guys out in the real world and I can assure you that you are on lists and while I would simply have you executed Russian style, I imagine there are those who are a lot more forgiving than me and mine are.

However, please keep your pig wash up, it will make our job easier later.

Here are a couple of videos top make my point:

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is what it should of looked like.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ivan,

Posting photographs of plane crashes that are in no way related to speed and angles of 93 is not productive.

Like i posted yesterday.... time for you to step up and answer the questions presented to you.

Can you answer the questions IVAN? IF not, concede that you have not one shred of evidence to support your fantasy.

And please refrain from RE-posting your same recycled videos that we have all seen many times.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
www.thewebfairy.com...
Some of those have related speeds and angles, acutally since the FDR showed an angle of 35 degrees, not 90 degrees as some have suggested, these crashes should actually be worse than UA-93. Particularly Pan Am 103(or does that not count since it was in another country?)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Wow a Killtown link. Yes a very reliable source.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

i totally agree with you....i have seen plane crashes and this is not one of them..if anything it looks moe like where a high explosive shell exploded...just check out any ww 1 or ww2 pictures of shell holes and you will see what im talking about..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
www.thewebfairy.com...
Some of those have related speeds and angles, acutally since the FDR showed an angle of 35 degrees, not 90 degrees as some have suggested, these crashes should actually be worse than UA-93. Particularly Pan Am 103(or does that not count since it was in another country?)

Some excellent examples in that link of plane crashes supposly like flight 93.

As you can see now that Flight 93 and the crater site in shanksville were simulated and that No Boeing Crashed there on 911.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

IVAN....good try....but NONE of those airplanes were intentionaly
put into the ground at 500 Knots!!

But, since you brought it up....let's examine, for instance, Pan Am 103.

How much FIRE resulted from the downing of that airplane??

Yeah....the most visible piece happened to be the the cockpit section....which you know, if you cared to study how Boeings are built, is a component of the fuselage....the E&E Compartment is there, just below the Cockpit....Of course, the DFDR and CVR are not located there, but you know this already, since you're such an expert, IVAN!!!!

Sorry! Keep up the silly stuff, keep bringing up red-herrings....you're doing great so far!!!!

WW

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Can you answer the questions IVAN? IF not, concede that you have not one shred of evidence to support your fantasy.

Your are a good one for getting on people for not answering questions when you cannot post evidence to support your fantasies.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Again you bring a false statement. That accident is AE-2007-015: Boeing 737-497, PK-GZC; Adi Sucipto Airport, Yogyakarta, Indonesia; 7 March 2007.

Out of 140 people, 21 died. The energy was low. Low speed. Not high speed like 93.

You faked the photo, are you trying to mislead people?

The tail section, in your fake photo, is from an aircraft that overran the runway and crashed into a rice field 252 meters from the end of the runway. The aircraft was destroyed by impact forces and the post-impact fire.

The aircraft overran the departure end of runway 09, at 110 knots. The aircraft crossed a road, and impacted an embankment before stopping in a rice paddy field 252 meters from the threshold of runway 27 (departure end runway 09). The aircraft destroyed by the impact forces and a fuel-fed, post-impact fire.

Less than 110 knots leaving a runway, not a 41.1 degree impact or greater. This was zero degree impact. You missed all the parameters!

Flight 93 over 487 knots, this flight 110 knots. That gives you 82 times less energy than flight 93. That is just the energy that this accident had leaving the runway slowing down. 93 impacted head-on into the ground.

Truth is, 93 is like some had pounded it into the ground, like shooting it with a shotgun 2 million times. 2,000,000 times.

The flight you showed, was like 25,000 shotgun blasts, worth of energy.

So you fake a photo, and this time you are off by over 82 times comparing this to Flight 93, just in energy! Big error. 8 orders of magnitude off!

In addition, the angle of impact for this plane was zero, and Flight 93 was 41.1 degree or more. Thus you are off infinitely on that comparison.

Infinitely wrong, the analogy to 93. Once again a faulty analogy trying to mislead others or just messing up the truth and pushing fantasy.

You show a plane running off the runway and compare it to a high speed impact into the ground. Is this indicative of you failing to present real evidence? 93's impact is an energy event. Physics will help to understand this. Seek some knowledge instead of hearsay.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
You faked the photo, are you trying to mislead people?

Well how about we compare Flight 800 to Flight 93 then?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Well how about we compare Flight 800 to Flight 93 then?

Did it hit at a high angle into the ground?
Have you done an energy analysis?
Did the plane hit in one piece?
Speed at impact?
Can you do the math and do the comparison?
Got physics?
So far the stuff presented is not even close.

Do the math, make the comparison. But gee, it fell in three sections and did not hit at 550 mph. It crashed into the water. Oops. No, you can try to compare, but it is not the same. 93 hit as a plane, 800 hit in pieces, not flying at impact, falling.

Then someone brings up a 9/11 false information site, webfairy/killtown.

One of the webfairy accidents is 585, it was 17 TIMES LESS energy than 93. 17 TIMES WRONG ANALOGY. Good job. Thanks for posting faulty information again. Are you trying to mislead people with false information? That is what you post about flight 93.

OFF BY 17 TIMES!

Flight 585 198,600,000 joules
Flight 93 3,000,000,000 joules

17 times off.

Do you really want to compare so poorly?

Please do some math and physics before exposing your error in comparing so far off.

I would stop showing the ones with no parts sitting around, it looks bad for your false statements.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
Do the math, make the comparison. But gee, it fell in three sections and did not hit at 550 mph. It crashed into the water.

If you do the math you will find flight 800 is close.

No it fell in 2 sections.

It hit going over 300 mph with engines running.

Hitting the water at high speed is in comparison to hitting the ground.

The plane broke into millions of pieces upon hitting the water just the planes broke into millions of pieces hitting the buildings.

Navy divers recovered enough pieces to do a reconstruction, why have we not seen a reconstruction of any of the 9/11 planes.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well said, beachnut...I HATE and LOATHE people who take snippets of info or "I read somewhere" pieces and turn them into FACT....which NOTHING that these "Truthers" here have posted...There's a couple of people here who have been asked to provide CREDIBLE evidence to the table to support their wild haired claims...I can tell you FOR A FACT...Flight 93 DID indeed crash into an abandoned and re-conditioned mining area...FACT...where WAS an airplane that DID crash...FACT...there WERE bodies (More parts and pieces and what not than anything that resembled a body)...how do I know this...A VERY good and close frined of mine, who is an accident investigator for the FAA was there within hours of the crash...he's retired military flight crew...just like me....and he STILL has nightmares of the things he saw there...I've seen pictures that HE took...and as a former Military Flight Saftey Officer, I can tell you...That is a REAL airplane...nothing fake there...I've seen the wreckage first hand...There wasn't a whole lot left of ANYTHING...one of the first things at Investigator school they tell you to do is "Secure the area and let no one not associated with the investigation pass"....since this was a CRIME SCENE, that makes it doubly so...I've been to accidents where we had to contend with STOLEN PIECES of the wreckage...as I'm sure the "Experts" on this thread know, you re-create the aircraft, if possible...if you have missing pieces, that can be a MAJOR problem...and usually, the missing pieces are instruments (Altimiter, Clocks, Airspeed indicators, etc.) With the advent of glass cockpits, it's even MORE imperitive to get the "Black Boxes" as soon as possible...The FDR and CVR were both released, but some parts were edited out...why??? I don't think anyone, especially the families, want to hear what is on the parts that weren't released...I've heard tapes very similar in their entirety...it's not something I wish to do ever agian...and since I'm out of that biz, I hopefully never will again...So, in closing...all you "Truthers", Conspiracy nuts and what not that keep making this up as you go along, twisting small bits of unrelated info into fact...PLEASE stop...Let the people of all 4 flights (Victims and Families) RIP.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
IVAN.... great job posting doctored photo's! You have just proven to all of us what your true intentions are here. Not sure how you will back yourself out of this one.... and STILL manage to answer the questions I have presented to you since January.

to Beachnut who brings incredible aviation knowledge to not only this thread but the ATS forum.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

WHAT??? lmfao

In regards to flight 93, what evidence would you like? If you read through this close to 100 page thread you will see MORE than enough information to prove to you Mr. No-Planer what happened in Shanksville.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Fatdad,

I'm curious as to your thoughts on this:

Thank you,

C.O.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Good job IvanZana! You debunked yourself again. Just in case you can't visualize what happened to Garuda Indonesia flight 200, I'll post a YouTube video.

Now pay attention instead of running off to find more anti-jew, anti-Israeli, and anti-Zionist spam to post here.

Your post is a perfect example of why the so-called 'Truth Movement' will never go anywhere or amount to anything. Lies, half-truths, and distortions are all that the movement has left.

Thank you very much for debunking yourself. You might want to be careful though, as good as you are, the Mossad may want to put you on their payroll.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
MORE than enough information to prove to you Mr. No-Planer what happened in Shanksville.

First show me where i have stated no planes, or admit you are a liar and misquote me.

I have been asking for evidence of planes and what planes hit the buildings, which no one has been able to provide.

As far as Flight 93 we have enopugh evidence to know it was shot down.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join