It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Russia and U.S. had a war............

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What if the U.S. amd Russia had a war who do u think would win?
I think Russia would win because they got much stronger weapons and better weapons and could woop our asses

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What year are you living in?

Russia - stronger and better weapons...Good joke, buddy.

Dream on.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
russian military thinking

Quantity over quality.
sure they have more but there are only as good as the men and technology behind them.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The Chinese........ because we would cripple each other.

Thats why it will not ever happen.......unless of course a total madman takes power in either country.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Are not China and the U.S., or India on a collision course now?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hell Amuk ur funny i agree

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hello? Nukes? No one wins.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Are not China and the U.S., or India on a collision course now?

I dont think so for the same reason as russia. I doubt you will see the major powers fight a war both sides know it would be suicide, and if by some slim chance one side did win the would be weakened so badly that anyone could kick there ass

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Hello? Nukes? No one wins.

yeah like theyll pick the one option they cant pick right off the bat.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey Amuk. Russia worries me here. The aging fighter with skills and something to prove. They still have most of those weapons, and, this is just observation, but I think that most people there would rather have the USSR back to what they have now.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The Russians have a common interest in keeping China in check, If they attack us and we retaliate even if this war was hypothetically a limited exchange then the back door of Russia would be wide open for Chinese exploitation of Siberias resources. I see us in a loose version of cooperation with Russia to prevent this from happening as China edges towards consumerism and its need for expansion. I also think reason we are deploying an anti-missile defense is to prevent Chinese from playing nuclear card when push comes to shove.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The U.S would win. They have more allies and have dealt with russia before.....remember the cold war?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
The U.S would win. They have more allies and have dealt with russia before.....remember the cold war?

If you have never noticed, U.S. has never fought head-on. Therfore U.S. has the same amount of experience Russians have had = which is none.

U.S. would win easily, because of all the advanced weapons they have and also because Russians don't have the economy and money to support the war effort.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
I think Russia would win because they got much stronger weapons and better weapons and could woop our asses

Nobody would win. We would all either end up dead or dying from radiation poisoning after all the nukes rain down from the sky.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
....I still believe the U.S would win. They are ahead in military weaponry and have numbers.....russia may be ahead in nuclear technology, but that would be it. The U.S has better aircraft, infantry, and vehicles. I.M.O

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

....I still believe the U.S would win. They are ahead in military weaponry and have numbers.....russia may be ahead in nuclear technology, but that would be it. The U.S has better aircraft, infantry, and vehicles. I.M.O

If you have thousands of nukes that could be launched at a moments notice you wouldnt need anything else. Nobody would win. Its a loose loose situation if those 2 countries went to war.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

If you have thousands of nukes that could be launched at a moments notice you wouldnt need anything else. Nobody would win. Its a loose loose situation if those 2 countries went to war.

That's what our Star Wars program is for

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That's what our Star Wars program is for

PFFT!!!
Yeah Right.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Tis is really stupid......the US and Russia HAVE had a war.....it was called the cold war. Doe sno one know anything of history anymore? And besides that if the US went to war with Russia us Aussies would have to come and save you're worthless US asses!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemesite
Tis is really stupid......the US and Russia HAVE had a war.....it was called the cold war. Doe sno one know anything of history anymore?

I know there was a cold war DUH!! We are talking about an actual WAR here. You know the kind... both armies killing the # out of each other?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join