It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prior knowledge of 9/11 attacks overheard in Hebrew

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Anyone else finding this story very bizarre compared to more contemporary "Jews did 9/11" conspiracies?

I mean, okay, lets just for the sake of this say the story is true for a second; who are these guys speaking Hebrew? Jews, I guess? How would they know about this and not this former IDF member (obviously a Jew, also)? And why would these people be in the USA?

It's quite an unusual case...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Did the Mossad carry out 911? Not likely. If the story leaked they risked loosing thier benefactor.

Did the Mossad know? Thats a whole nother issue.

Sharon seemed already to invade Lebanon and Syria like right after the the planes hit.

Also there is the case of the 4-5 former Mossad and IDF members who were filming the towers from New Jersey BEFORE the planes hit from attop a van. This story is no fringe 911 theory. 20/20 did a story on it. They were arrested and eventualyl released after a few months because they could not be charged with anything. the owner of the moving company dissapeared to Isreal as soon as he could leaving behind everything including a huge business and has not been heard from sence.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Did the Mossad carry out 911? Not likely.

It certainly isn't above them or beyond their capability, what makes you think it isn't likely?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
More importantly - can we hope to prove they instigated it? Very likely not.

Which brings us back to Fred's points, that are proven, and the "document the event" clip, which boggles my mind in ways I cannot explain. It's something like wanting to insert my head through nuclear-bunker concrete, whilst trying to eat a running chainsaw.

EDIT: It has always been a hypothesis of mine that somebody intelligent (in posession of intel) employed some other people to do the work that day, and what Fred talks about snaps tightly into place with this. They didn't even really have to know who or what wanted them to do it.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by adjay]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm just going to bite my tongue on this... Because If I'm not careful I will QUICKLY fly into BAN territory. Fred T hit the nail on the head.

Mossad may have known... but they definitely would not have been Involved in the action. Firstly... Israel is reliant on American Support... If Israel attacked us(or was involved in an attack on us) and they were found guilty of it One would assume Israel is to become an open target to every militant Palestinian available (not to mention the countries that surround Israel would LOVE to pounce on Israel as SOON as America dropped its support of Israel...) Sooo... NO mossad was not involved in the attacks...

Did they know about it? More than Likely...

Did they inform the US Government it was about to be attacked... PROBABLY NOT... (and if they did... probably not ALL of the details... that compromises sources, which gets sources killed... and loses mossad VALUABLE connections...)

Why? Because when America is attacked by a truly terroristic action it will help us to relate to the plight of the Israeli people... (and maybe overlook the fact that their plight was started by taking a country and calling it your own... as opposed to building up your military in a nation... and breaching its religious laws)

Do I think Mossad Was INVOLVED in the Attacks on 9-11? Absolutely not... and I will go a step further and say in MY OPINION anyone who ASSUMES otherwise is just biased towards Israelis... But to finish the first thought... Do I think they were complacent in allowing (by not reporting or under-reporting the seriousness of this attack to the US government...) You bet your sweet # I do... I also think the Russians and Chinese fall into the same category... because they saw a chance to FINALLY be the superpower again

There is a MAJOR difference in complacence and involvement... Thats something that a LOT of American's DO NOT seem to get.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
After running several searches can find no cemetery by that name in the
area (I live few miles west). Also there is no Mt Olive Ave in Newark,
now there is a MT OLIVET. The cemetey listed at that address is
the MT LAUREL - a Catholic cemetery! There is Jewish cemetery
the ROSEMOUNT, which is in Elizabeth not Newark.

I think he says the Gomel Chesed Cemetery , here is the address :

McClellen & 245 Mt. Olivet Ave
Newark
Essex County
New Jersey USA

www.findagrave.com...

Has one famous Interment , one Ginsberg , Allen

www.findagrave.com...

Ginsberg was born into a Jewish family in Newark, New Jersey and grew up in nearby Paterson.

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably safe to say it is a Jewish Cemetary.

All that has happened is somebody has dropped the 't' from Mount Olive(t) Avenue by mistake .

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
It is hard to say really . But they also went on live tv to say they were only there 'to document the event' and also did the high 5's in public. Maybe they are not all as careful as you'd think .

Also, it may not be 5 years old. I could not find the same story here on ATS so I posted it. It does not say on the page when the article was written .

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

You're taking what they said out of context. They didn't say they were sent there. It just happened that they witnessed and filmed it.

This whole thread is bull#.

The protocols of zion were supposed to be over heard in a graveyard too.

Someone is lying.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
FBI looks for documents where they cannot be found

Follow up to the “Prior knowledge of 9/11 attacks overheard in Hebrew” story:

April 4, 2007 – His name is Andras Szekely. He was born in Budapest, Hungary – the son of Holocaust survivors. At age 18, Andras fled Hungary seeking work, financial opportunity, and a better life. He landed in Italy where he sought political asylum. From Italy he immigrated to Sweden where he says he was welcomed with “open arms”. Young, and with a strong curiosity for exploration, Szekely set out to travel across Europe. Soon he found himself yearning for Israel.

He immigrated to Israel, served in the military, and fought in the Yom Kippur War (1973). After the war, he became disenchanted with the state of Israel because in his words, “I realized that the state of Israel was not a Jewish state, but rather a bunch of criminals from top to bottom.” He left Zionism behind and headed back to Europe. Eventually he found himself in the United States of America. According to Szekely, “Thanks to President Ronald Reagan, I was able to become an American citizen. I cannot put into words what a blessing it is…not necessarily financially, but spiritually and emotionally.”

Andras Szekely is the Muckraker Report source for the articles, Prior knowledge of 9/11 attacks overheard in Hebrew and Chasing down Gomel Chesed Cemetery. The summary of these two articles is as follows:

In October 2000, approximately 11 months prior to September 11, 2001, Andras Szekely was collecting English Ivy cuttings at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery located at Mccellan and 245 Mount Olive Avenue, which is near the city lines of Elizabeth and Newark, New Jersey. While in the cemetery, Szekely overheard three men, speaking in Hebrew, say:

“The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September.”

Szekely, well in advance of 9/11, contacted the FBI asking for protection in exchange for his information. Having lived around the world in many different countries, Szekely had a healthy fear of being targeted by those he overheard in the cemetery. Unlike too many Americans, he understands that people suddenly disappear and family members are at risk when you cross the wrong people. So just to be clear – asking for protection in exchange for the information he had was prompted by his lifetime of cultural / governmental experiences. It was a prudent request in my opinion.

www.muckrakerreport.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Did the Mossad carry out 911? Not likely. If the story leaked they risked loosing thier benefactor.

Did the Mossad know? Thats a whole nother issue.

Sharon seemed already to invade Lebanon and Syria like right after the the planes hit.

Also there is the case of the 4-5 former Mossad and IDF members who were filming the towers from New Jersey BEFORE the planes hit from attop a van. This story is no fringe 911 theory. 20/20 did a story on it. They were arrested and eventualyl released after a few months because they could not be charged with anything. the owner of the moving company dissapeared to Isreal as soon as he could leaving behind everything including a huge business and has not been heard from sence.

They were filming BEFORE the attack? I'd question that. Considering you also make the mistake of calling them all mossad when only two had very low level jobs in Mossad.

DO you really think the israeli intelligence service would send kids to film this event? why? It's beyond belief.

The whole story is exaggeration from start to finish.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by albieThey were filming BEFORE the attack? I'd question that. Considering you also make the mistake of calling them all mossad when only two had very low level jobs in Mossad.

Let's look at what they said:

We were there to document the event

So yes, they were filming before the attack. They were there for that specific purpose. Would you go to film a football game on a Monday night at 2am? Or on a Sunday morning at 10am? If you wanted to docoument the event it would be impossible to do so unless you knew when it was happening. And even if 1 had jobs with Mossad, it doesn't change the aims or intentions.

Originally posted by albieDO you really think the israeli intelligence service would send kids to film this event? why? It's beyond belief.

Yes, because the evidence is all here laid out for all to see. There's even a tv clip that you are denying, don't get me wrong, I can see why. But you cannot deny the existance or evidence of these things, no matter how much you (or I) would like to.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven
There is a MAJOR difference in complacence and involvement... Thats something that a LOT of American's DO NOT seem to get.

Aiding and imbedding a murderer is still a high offense in the US. And, yes, NOT telling someone they are going to be murdered is aiding the murderer.

If I'm not mistaken, even priests have an obligation to inform the authorities if one of their followers confesses to a pre-planned murder before the murder.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie
You're taking what they said out of context. It just happened that they witnessed and filmed it.
This whole thread is bull#.
The protocols of zion were supposed to be over heard in a graveyard too.
Someone is lying.

I guess perhaps you can explain why they were cheering and dancing while they filmed it, or why they had the same type of boxcutters supposedly used in the hijackings and a large amount of cash on their persons? Why did the owner of the 'moving company' flee the country if he wasn't doing anything wrong? What does the protocols of zion have to do with this other than to try to make this out to be anti-semtism, that tactic is rapidly and rightfully loosing it's effectiveness.
Calling this thread bull# is extremely crude, you can say that? Ok well. I think your post is bull# too.

Nothing has been taken out of context, they said they were there to document the events, only after they were given a free pass from Uncle Sam back to Israel.
Mossad is a suspect, like it or not, a likely suspect IMO. It isn't below them, and it isn't outside of their capability, they have a motive, they have the means, and they apparently have the legal immunity to have gotten away with it if those dancing high fiving Israelis were allowed to leave, no questions asked.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil

What the observer of these happenings heard beneath him after the normal niceties were exchanged between the three men alarmed him. The man who arrived in the Town Car said, “The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September.” One of the men that had been leaning against the retaining wall expressed concerns regarding whether the upcoming presidential election (November 2000) between Bush / Cheney and Gore / Lieberman could impact the plans. The man that arrived in the Town Car pacified the doubts by saying, “Don’t worry, we have people in high places and no matter who gets elected, they will take care of everything.”

See I don't get this part... I thought the U.S. government was responsible for implementing the terrorist attacks. Not the JEWS. Does the U.S. govt. called Americans as some other people?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I guess perhaps you can explain why they were cheering and dancing while they filmed it, or why they had the same type of boxcutters supposedly used in the hijackings and a large amount of cash on their persons?

Don't forget the amounts of EXPLOSIVES they had in their vans either.

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives.

"...two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge ... The FBI ... says enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge."

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

It was not clear why police stopped the van but when they did they found it was laden down with tonnes of explosives.

archives.tcm.ie...

But, we're just being anti-semitic....right?

And here's a part about them being there BEFORE the first plane strike.

White, 2000 Chevrolet van with 'Urban Moving Systems' sign on back seen at Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ, at the time of first impact of jetliner into World Trade Center Three individuals with van were seen celebrating after initial impact and subsequent explosion. FBI Newark Field Office requests that, if the van is located, hold for prints and detain individuals.

Yes taken out of context.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

once again... I'm getting berated for my opinion on this topic... Firstly Mossad MAY HAVE informed the US government... and the Government didn't take the threat seriously... with the fact that mossad IS NOT allowed to ACT in the U.S. There only option is to tell the Government, and hope that they respond...

(which we all know... the US KNEW it was coming...)

Link in case the video doesn't work

1minute 23 seconds in...

"I believe the title was Bin Laden Determined to strike in the US"

Once again... Knowledge of something and Complacency in the act are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!! WTH... People are seriously saying that ISRAEL was involved for NOT ACTING??? WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN POWER? point your finger in the right direction... there are two places, ONLY... Saudi Arabia... and Washington, DC.

I suggest those of you that want to attack me (calling me ignorant or dumb...) sit back and realize that ALL I am saying Is I think that they could have had KNOWLEDGE of the attack... But SO DID THE US Government.

I watched the events Happen... I am a CITIZEN of the United States... AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME... to say I don't respect the 3000 people that died that day is BULL#... and I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT. Get off your high horse, take a deep breath... and THINK before you TYPE.

Lastly... I stick to my original thought.... Mossad May have known... and they may have (or have not) informed our government... BUT... They did want to capture the incident... Which is what MOST spy agencies do when they know something big is about to happen; Documentation is KEY evidence to verification of this case.

BUT Mossad was not Criminally complacent in the acts... To think otherwise is avoiding the fact that the US government WAS complacent in the act (AUGUST 6th PDB)

and in closing... If I were Israeli... I would have been a little excited... "Maybe Now American's will understand my plight... (1000's of people a year die due to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict... and what do the Americans do? Sit on our butts and send lots of weapons... BIG HELP THERE..."
Would be my EXACT thoughts.

Don't confuse Understanding another persons perspective, for lack of concern for the well being of others.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Aiding and imbedding a murderer is still a high offense in the US. And, yes, NOT telling someone they are going to be murdered is aiding the murderer.

If I'm not mistaken, even priests have an obligation to inform the authorities if one of their followers confesses to a pre-planned murder before the murder.

where did I say that I thought they provided aid to Mr. Bin Laden?

(From Dictionary.com)

Complacence
1. Contented self-satisfaction.
2. Total lack of concern.

Involvement
1. the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities" [syn: engagement] [ant: non-engagement]
2. a connection of inclusion or containment; "he escaped involvement in the accident"; "there was additional involvement of the liver and spleen"
3. a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something; "an interest in music" [syn: interest]
4. a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship [syn: affair]
5. the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.) [syn: participation]

Simple English... But sometimes people forget the meaning when it benefits their perspective.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

mossad IS NOT allowed to ACT in the U.S.

Yeah, it's not mossad, they are calling themIsraeli Art Students these days. More people would know about things like AMDOCS, ODIGO, COMVERSE INFOSYS, the Israeli Spy Ring Scandal, or how Israeli Intelligence, operating in the US mind you, actually followed the hijackers around long before 9-11 if the4 part series wasn't abruptly pulled from Fox in Nov 2001 under pressure from the ADL and others.
Wonder why they were so worried about people finding that stuff out in Nov. of 2001?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hang on a second guys. What would a group of Israeli's 'disguised' as movers be doing with a film camera in the morning? Also, I doubt that the people that appeared on the show trying to tell their story are the actual people that were there in NEW YORK. IF they were truly agents, wouldn't their identity be kept secret?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

and in closing... If I were Israeli... I would have been a little excited... "Maybe Now American's will understand my plight... (1000's of people a year die due to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict... and what do the Americans do? Sit on our butts and send lots of weapons... BIG HELP THERE..."
Would be my EXACT thoughts.

What exactly do you think America should do, those weapons cost billions , billions of american tax payers dollars . Maybe you are happy nearly 4000 have died fighting Israel's wars, many many more injured . And you call it sitting on america's butt ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join