It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Shapeshifter Caught on Camera?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Been on browsing stories on this site for awhile, and I gotta say there are some very interesting threads, though some hardly believable. Was just wondering what you all thought about this?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Holy chit Batman!! Dude... whoa..

I am so not sure what to say.. but that is freaky as hell!!

I need to be able to actually watch that on a better computer than this one I am on to see more detail but ... wow. Wicked weird!

Flagged so I can see what others think!

VV

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

Its trippy isn't it? I dun know, I like it cause it seems like just a friend messing around with a camera, and it happens to catch something weird, and the womans expression was pretty genuine to me, then again you never know. =P

It definitely creeps me out a little bit :/

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Trippy is an understatement!!

I am most likely going to have some very disturbing dreams about shapeshifting reptilians when I go to bed.

Still, I will have to look at this on a better computer just so I can freak myself out more!

Good find!

VV

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Damn this is another nice mov not like the canadian vandal stuff.. The Fred Thompson one is good to. Im hoping we see allot more of the ones with great detail to get a better understanding.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
That is a pretty interesting capture, but could there be something that has been edited?

I am not that good with video editing and hence pose the question. I am not that convinced with the expression of the women. The advantage of camera is what the user wants us to see. Hence, the clip of the woman could be the reaction of an incident which hasnt been captured. I could not see both captured together on the frame and hence is tough for me to consider conclusive.

Cheers

K23

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Any chance somebody could post some stills? I'm unable to view youtube videos at the moment.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledge23

I did think about that last night too.. after i had posted my thing about the women being suprised. Cause it definately wanted us to see her facial expression moments after guys eye. x_x

Dun know what to say, never know. Was definately weird to me

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
wow, that vid was alot better than the other ones caused by lighting/compression, or was it? hmmm....

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Man this is fake......You can totally tell this was done with video editing software. Plus if this is Japanese, there technology is far superior to ours. There market for high tech toys and software capable of doing this would be available to the average consumer there.

Not impressed.

Give me a full skin and eye change, Hell yeah, Impressed!

Thanks for the post though.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You know there were those people, like that famous black lady if I recall, she could pop her eyeballs out, and there were two other people that could, it was on Guinness World Records I remember.

I mean, the lady could pop an eyeball out individually on command...so theres a logical explanation for this.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neoblade
Damn this is another nice mov not like the canadian vandal stuff.. The Fred Thompson one is good to. Im hoping we see allot more of the ones with great detail to get a better understanding.

I agree with you on the Fred Thompson video

Not only the visual part but his affect and movements starting around the :58 mark of the vid. "its a very secret strategy and I cant let you in on it" Ill say it again in this thread..pay close attention to the demeanors or mannerisms not so much the visuals of a blatant reptilian.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Yes its funny how he says he lets you in on a secret when he actually lets you in on 2 secrets

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
How are there still people weak minded enough to fall for this?

It's an obvious camera fault. He gets too close to the camera and it fish lenses his eye big.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by albie]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Somebody post this on the David Icke forum.

They'd # their pants.

It's crap of course. Nothing more than lights on his retina.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What's up with this reptilian nonsense? David Icke went on a chatshow in a bad tracksuit, said he was Jesus, prophecised massive floods (which didn't happen), then later on said the Queen is a shape-shifting lizard. Now all the back-story has been filled in, "their" motives have been outlined, and all without a single shred of evidence. This is the sort of conspiracy theory that hurts real investigations into real conspiracies, where people do act together, in secret, to pervert something to their own ends. Sheesh, folks! I'm not attacking anyone, or anyone's beliefs, just the mechanism by which they filter the chaff from the wheat to arrive at those beliefs. Occam's razor suggests this is just a camera fault, and that people who believe in reptilians are somewhat suggestible to things they want to believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well, i generaly am a beleiver, but this looks pretty fake if you ask me

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Even if this was real, do you mean to tell me that reptillians can only do freaky things with their eyes? Who is their leader? Marty Feldman?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi All,

This is definately an interesting video but there is no proof to this, which I have mentioned before.

The thought however lies in debunking this information. I have read posts about people talking about this is fake, but how is it a fake? We are making assumptions? Is there proof? Some have gone to the extend of David Icke, to decredit this piece of information, which is fine, but there is no comparision.

I would like to mention that I do have my doubts on this video, but we should try to gather more information with proof rather than just go on our gut feel.

Thankyou

Have a same Christmas all

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I would have to say it's a drop of water that distorted the eye. Through the 'warping' of his eye you can see the circular shape of the water droplet. It is responsible for the zooming in effect of a larger eye and the movement of any skin or surrounding tissue. I believe the light is being bent through the water.

my two cents...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join