It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Shapeshifter Caught on Camera?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am not sure about them either... But im pretty sure there are people with shadow souls and draconians.. The canadian vandal stuff was total bull# but this is some good video proof... I think fred thompson is a reptilian but I think this movie belongs to some other species.. And could you please please provide me with a link where david icke says he is jesus :S Im pretty dure he said something like he is the son of god but he probably meant we are all the sons of god and creators...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The best comment was. 'Im too hung up on his bad teeth to even care about his eyes'.

Also, when did asian's become shape-shifters.. its supposed to be a genetic bloodline that is exclusively white.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wish this were real but the eye enlarges in diameter so much that the persons eye socket and skull would physically have to change as well. It looks like obvious video editing. Any person catching their friends eyeball changing like that would flip out on the video and say 'What is up with your EYE!!!'

I've watched plenty of canadianvandal's videos and I do see eye abnormalities with the president, barbara bush and hillary clinton but nothing as blatantly obvious as this video. Still not decided if reptillian hybrids can be witnessed on video shifting.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
um...the video has been removed....
one liner.....what else can i say?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i lived with a room mate for about 4 years who seemed a little strange and uptight, and one day after i awoke morning i went into the bathroom cause i had to release my waste, haha, but found my roommate, or what didn't look like my room mate at the time, standing completley shapeshifted into what looked like a gigantic alagator/lizard/upright walking human. i could not beleive what i was seeing, until he looked over and saw that i was staring at him, he imediatley shifted back into his habitual form of my "roommate" i had never heard about reptillian shapeshifters before i encountered that unsightly image in my bathroom, and later did research about "shapeshifters" and found it all to make sense, since he worked for the government as a consultant for someone big, i have no idea who, because he rarely spoke about his work out. When he knew that I knew about his little secret, he tried to play it off like iw as seeing stuff. but i knew what i saw and there was nothing that oculd make me thing otherwise, it was a terrible discovery and has haunted me for years since i moved out right away after that morning. If you choose not to beleive my story that is alright, it DOES sound to crazy to be remotley true whatsoever. but im warning you, shapeshifters are living among us and you could be near one or many at this very moment, look for the most noticable sign; deep black looking eyes that reflect very little light. that is what i noticed about my room mate and later read to be a sign of shapeshifters. beware, but do not fret, because there is nothing we can do about it. they will do what they want and theres nothing we can do to stop them. i have tried to tell people but they all thought i was coming off crazy so i have kept this little, actually gigantic, secret to myself for almost 8 years not. and i hope that people will read this and discover for themselves the truth that is among us. Take Care.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
it says video removed! that sucks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join