1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags. I couldn't wrap a present to save my life!
2. Real or Artificial tree? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Every now and then, and usually only a Christmas dinner.
6. Favorite gift you received as a child? My first clock stereo!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not this year.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My sister.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My nieces and nephews.
10. What was the worst Christmas gift ever received? Socks. I've got enough of them.
11. Christmas Cards...Snail mail or E-mail? Snail Mail. It means soooo much more.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Round about a few days after Black Friday.
14. Have you ever 'recycled' a Christmas present? Oh yea. When we have family reunions, we've made it a point to give each other old gifts!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The cookies!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored lights.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Jingle Bell Rock
18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? Stay home. I usually have to work.
19. Can you name Santa's Reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Blitzen, Vixen, and I don't know the rest, lol!
20. Do you have an Angel or a Star on top of your tree? Angel
21. Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning? One on Christmas Eve, and then the rest on Christmas Day!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That Christmas stuff goes up well before Christmas. You shouldn't overlap holidays!
23. Shopping Mall or online? Both. Going to the mall this time of year can be an adventure in and of itself.
24. Do you decorate outside for Christmas or just inside (or at all?) Mainly inside, but we do put some stuff up outside.
25. Favorite Christmas cookie? The ones my mom makes.
26. Do you own Christmas clothing or jewelry? Sure don't.
27. Do you believe in Santa? Yep. Now that's just a silly question. Of course I do.