It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 dead from the Chemtrail Spraying Criminals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I don't think most people are focusing on Alaska in particular as far as the chemtrail debate.

Has it been claimed that the jets "your family" fly are the ones being used to spray?

The pics you presented aren't too similar in image as to what I have observed in my neighborhood. I would call it apples and oranges.

I think HAARP is more "our" concern for Alaska and all.

Well unless the military has a secret fleet of thousands of planes hidden away somewhere that no one knows about, then YES it does have to be claimed that commercial planes are in on it. In fact there was one report a couple of years ago from a supposed mechanic that found piping where there shouldn't be that has been pointed to as "proof". Except that the only place to find it is Rense anymore.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wow, check out the chemtrails from this Mega-Sprayer..

Ooooops….
Sorry that was test footage from the X-15. I don’t suppose there was much room for spraying equipment on them, now was there?

Maybe these will be better:

Yeager...
Spaying chemtrails, AND simultaneously breaking the sound barrier, now that is what I call a pilot!!

[edit on 12/13/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
GOES chemtrail viewing satellite back up. Check out the massive chemtrails over Tennnessee today.

www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov...

Click 'animate', give it 30 images and 100% quality, then click on Tennessee

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tnangela

The GOES satelites are weather satelites.....not a damn chem/contrail viewing satelite. Its used to monitor tornado supercells, hurricanes, heavy rainfall, cloud masses etc

How do I know? We use THE GOES-9 as a forecasting tool at the Australian Met Bureau

Get your facts right

[edit on 14/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tnangela

Looks like normal cloud movement to me (I can't see how to zoom in on Tennessee). But then, I'm only an amateur meteorologist who provides weekly weather forecasts and has been looking at images like these for years ...

I'm assuming you know a lot more about such matters than I do? Or, indeed, Ozweather who is a professional?

Perhaps you can explain, with relevant evidence, why your interpretation must be right, rather than ours? After all, if you know more about such matters than professionals, surely it bestows itself upon you you to pass such knowledge on, rather than keeping it to yourself?

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Essan]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I dont know but here in Southampton england they are spraying this crap ever damn day 7 days non stop. who the hell is paying for this crap? It costs 20,000 dollars per plane per day!
if this is test on how airplanes fly (as some yuppie idiot say in their web site) why then their budget surpasses NASA's by millions of dollars per day?
And why is it that no matter where I go be it Austin Texas or London England these goddam planes are spraying some crap on ppl and why is it that every one is hush hush about it and wont say a damn thing? not even one weather man has said any thing are they blind or stupid or?? what is their damn problem?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Major Rudy's Official Speech on chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The have been Chemtrail spraying the UK for the last 2 years and all we have had is rain.

Why the opposite here? Different experiements or something from each side of the world that will produce Hurricanes of destruction? So the warm air and cold air rub to produce this effect?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join