It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 dead from the Chemtrail Spraying Criminals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Some of the chemtrails also form a grid pattern. I have noticed this more and more. I have also seen something pushing it, not pulling or trailing behind a plane. It moved a larger cloudlike formation from West to South.

I have also noticed that when dusting the dust seems to be of different types. Some times it is reddish, sometimes it is black. Over the years it has become thicker and thicker. Anyone else notice this?

I was thinking also that the days you see them should be documented and then watch over the next couple of days to see whether it affects weather, disease or other strange appearances in the sky.

I think they do what they want when they want and people are powerless to do anything about it. Another scary thought I had was, what if it is not the government. That would mean that the government is at a lost as to what to do about it. It is a form of terrorism, whether domestic or international.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have seen them too and have got many pictures of the chemtrials spreading out like clouds and forming crosses and grids across the sky, usually white coloured jumbo jet craft can be seen with no markings on it.

This is in the south east of Englad by the way but heard up north is also bad.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well this is what normal transatlantic, white, jumbo jets flown by well known airlines produce over England (picture taken this morning just before sunrise)

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

That image toward the upper right is not an airplane.

I do not know what it is, but, I enhanced it and it is NOT an airplane.

I do not know how to post the enhanced photo.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Siren]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Maybe the O'hare airport UFO incident was sending a message to us all. They know the master plan and that is depopulation. They want to create their own utopia in the future with only 500,000 people on Earth and they want all the Earths resources to build their utopia.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
dr deagle!!! wow that is scary stuff especially the under ground bases just like that other guy said who was having cancer treatment, oh yeah Phil Schneider. heavy stuff cheers mate. oh yeah phils dead too isn't he! what are the odds.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There were heavy chemtrail sprayings toward the end of November here in Austin Tx.

Crazy weather since: Temps dropping sometimes 30 degrees in 3 hrs on 1 day

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Siren

Hmmm.

I enhanced it....and it looks like the plane is behind a cloud.

Sooooooooo?

Here is a picture I took recently. The temps out were in the NEGATIVE (it is winter here for sure)....

From a F16 flying low over housing...though I didnt get the camera in time to get the contrails coming out of the jet....this is about 30min later

[edit on 12-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't understand why people want to pretend that nothing is happening when it doesn't take a rocket scientist to prove that things are changing in the sky.

I think there has been ample proof that there are planes spraying and news channels have even aired bits about the weather control spraying and such.

It isn't good karma to help defend people who are trying to hurt other people.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I don't understand why people want to pretend that nothing is happening when it doesn't take a rocket scientist to prove that things are changing in the sky.

I agree. But by pretending it's 'chemtrails' instead of inadvertent weather modification and climate change makes it easier to bury your head in the sand - and jump on a cheap flight whenever you fancy it. After all, it's not your fault, it's those dastardly secret govt projects and the evil cabal of meteorologists who are to blame

The inconvenient truth:

www.epa.gov...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well I think meteorolgist are safer to than microbiologist, but that's a different thread!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What makes it obvious spraying is the obvious attention to detail used in laying this stuff out in tracks across the sky, usually perpidicular to the air flow. It doesn't help that they used to not spray on Sundays (no longer true) and holidays (for example Thanksgiving and the Friday after were chemtrail free). I have two government links that pertain to chemtrails.
The first is this:
www.maxwell.af.mil...
You have to accept an akamai technologies security certificate (akamai is involved in the government computer surveillance program)...you've been warned.
The second is this:
thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:
It is where kucinich tries to pass a bill making chemtrails illegal BY NAME. If there were no such thing, I doubt our congress critters would be attempting to pass bills making them illegal.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
http
://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by interestedalways

I agree. But by pretending it's 'chemtrails' instead of inadvertent weather modification and climate change makes it easier to bury your head in the sand - and jump on a cheap flight whenever you fancy it. After all, it's not your fault, it's those dastardly secret govt projects and the evil cabal of meteorologists who are to blame

The inconvenient truth:

www.epa.gov...

you want us to read a FACT sheet from the EPA! well there goes your argument. with the mass cover up of the air quality at ground zero, all the rescue workers now dying of strange respiratory problems yeah they're looking out for us. man, that is priceless!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnangela
http
://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

Have you ever looked into this? Kuchinich SAYS that he didn't even read the bill until after it was submitted, and it was given to him by another group that is trying to stop the weaponization of space and put and end to the military industrial complex.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In extremely cold yemps at that altitude the contrails will linger longer than usual. BUT, they will NOT expand to form sky covering cloud banks on an otherwise clear day..and chemtrails do!! One has to examine the trails over some time to tell what they are.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Contrails have been known to do that too. A persistent contrail will actually spread out and take on the characteristics of a natural cirrus cloud. This happened in Europe in WWII. B-17 and B-24 crews would have to find different routes back home because the contrails that they left several hours before had spread out to create such a cloud layer they couldn't see anything flying through them.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sure seems to me there would be chaos on the ground if the government were actually spraying dangerous chemicals on our united states.

I don't believe for one second that the people who would be in control would want their wives, children, brothers, sisters and other family members to be in harms way.

Let me see, we are going to spray Florida today...get the word out to the families. The interstates would be inundated with people leaving the area for safety.

Come on people do you really think the powers that be are killing their own families? I think not.

In my home town we have the largest Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in the United States. The skies can be covered with contrails and it's business as usual at the center.

For the last 5 years we have had increased air traffic. This causes more contrails. Two and two still adds up to four.

As far as weird weather goes.... in the past 60 years I've seen some really strange happenings and it's actually normal. Weather is constantly changing as it has and forever will as long as we are here to observe it. We can predict weather to a certain extent but not perfectly. Mother nature still throws us a curve once in a while.

I will worry when the corn refuses to grow on the stalk and the fruit trees bare no fruit.

IMHO it is totally illogical to believe in chemtrails at this time.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Come on people do you really think the powers that be are killing their own families? I think not.

Yes, they really believe this.

When I said that I see contrails all the time over our base - I live on an Air Force base....and my husband has worked out on the flightline for 6+years....and asked why they would try and kill/harm their own people every day....

I was told that I shouldnt put it past our military to NOT do this to their own people.

You would think after 6 years, we would be suffering from the chemicals that they are spraying on top of us.....including the very pilots who have to fly these jets.

*shrugs*

[edit on 12-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by dizziedame

Yes, they really believe this.

They? Who are "They" Are we all one entity if we are examining these things?

When I said that I see contrails all the time over our base - I live on an Air Force base....and my husband has worked out on the flightline for 6+years....and asked why they would try and kill/harm their own people every day....

Maybe "We" aren't "their" people.

You would think after 6 years, we would be suffering from the chemicals that they are spraying on top of us.....including the very pilots who have to fly these jets.

*shrugs*

I don't think most people are focusing on Alaska in particular as far as the chemtrail debate.

Has it been claimed that the jets "your family" fly are the ones being used to spray?

The pics you presented aren't too similar in image as to what I have observed in my neighborhood. I would call it apples and oranges.

I think HAARP is more "our" concern for Alaska and all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join