It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 dead from the Chemtrail Spraying Criminals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I recorded videos of the heavy chemtrail spraying in Tennessee for 09DEC07 and today but all of a sudden youtube gives me a server error when I try to upload chemtrail videos. Also, the chemtrail viewing GOES satellite is out and has been out since the 5th. The web page itself is back up but no pictures of anything after the fourth.

www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov...

ap.google.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Lets see, record breaking temperatures in the southeast. Heavy chemtrail spraying in the southeast. Persistent high pressure in the southeast.

Warm air over cold air (sign of chemtrail high pressure) causing the storm to AROUND the high pressure and effect OK and missouri.

My rhododendrons and gardenias and roses are blooming mid december and all I can see is a sky full of #ing chemtrails. So this is going to be a repeat of last year where we would get weeks of chemtrail spraying and corresponding warm temperatures then when everything started budding out they stop the chemtrail spraying and cold air comes in and kills everything. They did that to us at least three times last winter and I'm about sick of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't know if chemtrails are true, but this seems to be a form of weather manipulation that might be used for war and is being tested over the US. I don't know the effects of Chemtrails on humans or the ozone though.

If the government kills me I'll be pissed.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The chemtrails didn't kill these people. It was traffic accidents on icy, slippery roads.

I know that you're trying to tie in the ice storms to the chemtrails, but no, sorry. I don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Chemtrails have everything to do with it. Same as with the Oregon and Washington floods. I can't prove it. Hell, I can't prove chemtrails. But it goes along with the Butterfly effect. Chemtrails ain't no butterfly wings flapping, they're a brute force club and there's all kinds of severe weather effects as a result. Although I can't upload any new chemtrail videos, have y'all seen my old videos?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Looks like world population reduction has begun.

There is no doubt for me that chemtrails are 100% toxic for humans and not for our will AT ALL.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Uh, apparently they contain arsenic and lead.
www.grandmacaesar.com...
That must be real good for ya. Can't wait for them to start putting lead in our cornflakes for added measure. Hell, it's already coated onto our christmas tree wires and toys from China. But apparently they have to spray us with the crap to.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
From what I have read Chemtrails have been used in Iraq before they have been used in our own countries.

Chemtrails have been leaing to dizzyness and non well feeling in those areas.

I think it's also used to weaken our imune systems severely.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am soon going to take and learn how to post on here some pictures from Macon County, North Carolina, of the incredible Chemtrail activity that takes place over the rural and Smoky Mtn. National Park areas here.

There is no question when the trails are being laid: I have a far horizon view here, even though the region is mountainous, and some days, almost every day lately after about a week or two of no trails at all, and I can watch thru the day as the planes lay the chemtrails down and turn into vast cloud banks. A clear sky in the am..NO natural clouds at all..none. And then the planes come.

This area does NOT have many commercial flights going over: The closest real airport is in Asheville, about 60 miles east of us as the crow flies, and the few flights from there that head north or such are usually at altitude..we get very few planes flying low..unless private of course.

But I recently got my daughter a Nikon D-80 and a few lenses so she could take up photography and I am going to start documenting this madness. It is so apparent..so obvious. Some days we get zero trails..only CONtrails from the few flights that go over us daily. But when the Chemtrails start, the affects are the same day after day..and only someone not looking up and paying attention could miss this.

Maybe if a lot of us started posting daily shots from around the nation, or globe even, we could convince some of the naysayers who think that water vapor can remain crystallized and expanding indefinitley despite the fact that temporarily warmed air from a passing jet could NOT remain warm and crystallized for more than a few minutes at most: To EXPAND, some energy must be causing the air to remain warmed..right? What would that be? How can air surrounded by colder air ccontinue to warm itself and expand, if the chemtrails are all just contrails?

This is deliberate and identifiable phenomenon that is causing all kinds of problems and should be banned NOW!! but first to convince the convinceable!!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
How can air surrounded by colder air continue to warm itself and expand, if the chemtrails are all just contrails?

Not sure on that, but from what I've seen, they must have a switch on the dash to turn the "contrails" on and off...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I was watching my local weather on TV the other day when the weatherman put a goes satellite picture up.

He said that a local person had emailed him this picture of "contrails".
It was unbelievable!

The trails covered at least half of Florida.

The weatherman said this was an odd occurance but didn't say anymore.

The most shocking thing about this is that my local weather station aknowledged that this is actually happening.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is incredible.

Looks like they are putting even more stuff into the fuel now.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is absolutely ZERO proof here that these people died from the supposed chemtrails.

I think the title is a little misleading.

The people died in an ice storm.....its winter.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
well its verry unlikly that those ppl (23 reported here in canada) where killed by chemtrail but rather the ice (with your tipical 4season tires its obvious) here in canada its almost deadly to use them & even then its dangerous to drive with winter tires in icy wheater ... so no no credits
tho chemtrail seams to be a big problem in the US i suggest you put a cooky plate & leave it out in the open then use a swab & take it to a lab as Unknown substance ...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Until they started spraying chemtrails we never had weather. Obvious innit

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

The weatherman said this was an odd occurance but didn't say anymore.

I wouldn't have said it was 'odd'. The more air traffic we get, the more commonplace it becomes.

These satellite images are used in studying persistent contrails and their possible impact on weather and climate.

What's odd is the number of people who seem to think all weather is caused by aircraft contrails ..... and that aircraft contrails only exist in order to cause weather.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Essan]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
and the fact that the first iraq war, when they took satellite pics of iraq for days b4 the invasion started the sky over iraq and iraq only! were covered by grids of trails, but none in the adjoining country's? oh yeah. then when all the tv channels over here in the uk started using real satellite feeds to show weather about as accuartly as you possibly can they then revert back to cartoons? so we cant all see the lines and go, where are all these lines coming from?? an informed public is dangerous!

all you people who think they're not spraying you and that they wouldn't and the people who think that hot air wouldn't just disperse into the colder air over minutes are not using your brains, the temperatures would equalize the vapor wouldn't keep getting bigger, try locking yourself in a freezer and seeing how long your HOT air out of you mouths stays suspended when surrounded by all the cold.

also at what height would they have to spray you from there big shiney planes before you realize that your being sprayed like bugs? 50ft? 500ft? a 1000ft 10,000 ft 30,000ft wake up. i can just see you know walking down the street as they buzz you from a 100ft chocking in the clouds of chemtrails trying to say "they" cough, splutter "aint... spraying.... us..... ma!"

stop being told what to think and start to think, use the thing they told you to switch off whilst you were in school.

why do most planes leave nothing overhead then other planes leave massive lines that get bigger and bigger and bigger till your whole town is covered by a thick mist, whats in the think mist, apparently the EPA will just send you a stardard letter saying DONT WORRY BOYS AND GIRL, ITS SAFE TO BREATH NOW GO ON BACK TO WORK, WE LOVE YA.
go to the rense sight and read some of the stories and check out the scary photos and read some of the report into what these people had analyzed and read about the guy who got on board one of the planes and saw these massive tanks linked up to the #ter systems he was threatened for asking questions in relation to them, hes not alone.

im sure that when they sprayed the iraqs before it was invasion time, it wasn't being used on them in a bad way, it was probably a humanitarian act. guuuudd bless em!

this post will make me some friends, i dont think so. but that the idea, no comment from the government, lets split the people up again its a win win.

also look at the congress man who on his bill to congress stated that we had to stop experimenting with HARP and CHEMTRAILS it was amended to just read HARP.

conclusion they exsist but they dont want them to officially exist. and lets safe it, they would lie to us. you all HAGO

"the enemy of everyone is war! "

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Guys check out Dr. Deagle he seems to know a lot and he also knows what Chemtrails are.

He says their purpose is to weaken our imune system and it's actually very small particles that are specifically aimed at us.

check video.google.de...

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Whoa...
Chemtrails come in different flavors...

Some military testing of bio agents has taken place, but (supposidly) doesn't now... (see sig.)

In regards to weather changing chemtrails... it is called weather manipulation and it has been commoplace for decades in the Midwest.
of course there has been much more attempt at manipulation, now that the effects of global warming are becoming apparent.
New methods of control are at our fingertips, and in some cases seem to be benificial side effects of other technology. HAARP for instance (according to its own creator- source discovery channel interview) is very good at heating up certain levels of the atmosphere, which can change weather currents dramatically. (of course they are still guessing at the specific effects).

But know this, and at least take some consolation in the fact, that whatever weather changes these artificial methods induce...
they are supposed to be for your benefit.
Now... aren't you glad you have the government insuring that crops have rain, and that populations of people aren't left stranded by hurricanes, or ice storms...
And of course, if someone screws something up, then there is always FEMA to be thankful for.

Living in Oklahoma right now, puts a sarcastic tone in my thinking on this... sorry

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I live in the midwest and I can say that there is an extremely large amount of sick people around here. I am not blaming it on anything specific but there is a larger than usual amount of people who I encounter that have been really sick this week and last week.

Edit to add:

I also agree that the title of this thread is misleading.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In regards to chemtrails... I beg you... go to this link-

www.reformation.org...

It is 2 employees that work on airplanes that have come clean. Let the truth be known!

This is very disturbing!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join