It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mussolini formed a top secret UFO agency to investigate Triangle UFOs --> in 1933!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I stumbled on this article yesterday and found it of great interest because like many here who have actually seen a Triangle UFO, we've come to the conclusion that they are black op aircraft regardless of those 'out of this world' maneuvers they are capable of.

Yet, just when we think we've got everything figured out, along comes some new information that sort of puts a 'climp in the colon' where things are not as simple as they may seem -- that maybe the Triangle UFO is not as recent a phenomenon as we all thought it was.

As it turns out, waaaay back in 1933, Italian dictator, Benito Mussolini formed a special top secret agency to evaluate those numerous Triangle UFOs that were seen flying all over the place in Italy at that time.

Yes, you heard me right... Triangle UFOs ... as in black op projects ... as in the kind we are seeing now that we are saying are man-made.

So there were Triangle UFO's back in Flash Gordon's era too??!!

Whoa!
So what's going on here??

Here's what's in this article:

In 1933, Italian leader Benito Mussolini allegedly formed a top secret UFO study group to investigate a flap of flying triangle UFOs being sighted all over Italy at the time. Active until 1940, the Italian government organization compiled many documents and pictures that were kept secret.

Italian TV station RAI DUE interviewed two Italian ufologists who exhibited two 1933 teletype messages in which Mussolini ordered censorship of any information relating to "possible appearance of crafts of unknown origin or unknown phenomena-especially he notes that he forbids the spreading of information about some kind of triangle-shaped UFO landing near Milano."

www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well, we sure have come a long way since 1933 haven't we? It is nice to know that we now live in a world where our government can be trusted to be transparent and forthcoming with all UFO information, unlike that barbarian Mussolini.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A long way.. my foot!

As it was back then and AS IT IS NOW... hell will freeze over before we get the REAL scoop from our governments on who's manufacturing and flying these triangles.

And guess what exalted symbol is seen over the Oval Offices' door?? Yep, you guessed it -- The Fasces! Musollini's symbol of Italian Fascism! (only the axe at the top instead on the side)

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe any UFO story that is going around in the late 2007 right now.

There is much disinfo to arise concering specific UFO topics to prepare the general public for the coming staged Alien invasing that will introduce the NWO.
Soon UFOs and Aliens will be official in the meanings of what you are "supposed to know".

As far as I'm concerned, before I have not heard of any triangle UFOs before the 1980s.

And to be exactly clear i don't believe this "article"

Keep in mind that whatever is about to reach larger population groups is being PLAYED OUT for you and is always "behind the light of truth".

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm writing to the author of this article to find out his sources.

And will also try to find out who those 2 Italian ufologists were who presented that teletype to the public on Mussolini's order to suppress any information on those Triangle UFOs seen flying around up there at that time.

I also want to know what year those 2 Italian ufologists showed this information to the public and if we can view a copy of that teletype.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here we are

The discovery of some documents from the fascist era of Italy opens up new horizons for research on UFOs, and compels students of this subject to amend the official history of the flying saucers. Under "Il Duce", Mussolini, there was a secret government commission of enquiry, known as the RS/33 cabinet, which studied the UFOs.

The cover of the magazine "Illustarzione del Popolo" showing a UFO Sighting in 1935 in Addis Abeba

The story of the newly discovered "Italian Fascist UFO files" had its start in 1996, when an anonymous person (whom we shall call "MR. X") began sending, to various central and local organizations, documents - both originals and photostats - relating to a series of UFO sightings which had occurred over Italy during the 1930s and 1940s. The communications, which had emanated from various regions in Italy, and even in France, were all rigorously anonymous and unsigned. One of the first packages was addressed to the Bologna daily newspaper *Il Resto del Carlino*, and *contained a bulky dossier of 34 photocopied pages covering various UFO
sightings in the regions of Italy between 1933 and 1940 - some of them in fact reports from the Royal Italian Air Force, with the recommendation "SAY NOTHING TO IL DUCE*"

*Note: IL DUCE stands for Mussolini

New Documents "Will Revolutionize UFOlogy"!
by Alfredo Lissoni
Flying Saucer Review, Volume 46/3, Autumn 2001, pp. 13 - 17
greyfalcon.us...

To:
Subject: from Italy...
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:58:44 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01BFC0E1.F1A59B00
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> >
Thanks to AGETI, Jimmy Marinkovicc and Phaeton
Subject: RAI DUE and UFOs
> >
Best wishes from Italy!
I read yours comments about the Italian UFO files (since 1933) on the =
web! Thanks!
Study about the Mussolini's UFO files is very interesting. This research
goes on; according to these secret files, there were many UFO-sightings
between 1933 and 1940 in Italy and a special secret Commission, during =
Facism,
studied it; it was founded by Mussolini (with pilot Italo Balbo and =
Galeazzo Ciano; headed by Guglielmo
Marconi and senator Luigi Cozza and astronomer Gino Cecchini); the first =
UFO-case was in 1931 near Venice; in 1933 there was an UFO-landing in =
Lombardia, with UFO-recovery...; after this episode, Mussolini created =
the secret=20
UFO-commission "Gabinetto RS/33" (Cabinet Research and Espionage/33); he =
believed UFOs were Allied secret weapons, but Marconi was for the =
E.T.-hypothesis. We have three telegrams (they're four) about the UFO =
recovery near Milan in 1933, and a 'protocol' to the Prefect, for the =
Italian secret services and for newsspapers, to cover this news. The =
Italian MJ-12 was with the Italian teachers (University La Sapienza, =
Rome) Vallauri, Pirotta, Crocco (founder Italian rockets society), =
Debbasi o De Blasi, Bottazzi, Giordani and a mysterious "Ruggero =
Costanti Cavazzani" (alias). Gabinetto RS investigated, between 1933 and =
1940, many different Italian UFO sightings: in a case, an Italian =
fighter plane intercepted an UFO betwenn Ravenna and Rome; in August =
1936 there was a multiple UFO sighting (ad Adamskyan-cygar and two UFOs =
like Saturn) over Mestre and Venice. I think the German V-7 were =
developped after this Italian research about UFOs; in fact Mussolini =
given all the documents, during war, to the German experts...=20
Best wishes
Alfredo Lissoni (with Pinotti one of two Italian UFOresearchers about =
Mussolini's files...)

groups.yahoo.com...

Telegram # 1

Image source: Italian National UFO center
www.cun-italia.net...

Telegram # 2

Image source: Italian National UFO center
www.cun-italia.net...

Original telegrams scans:

There are many infos about this stuff: it's jus a matter of time to gather all them

Three of the seventeen drawings found in Maderno

OVRA archive

OVRA components

In this letter an order has been given to the authorities to recover a landed flying object of unkonw origin and to put under arrest all the witness (task assigned to gabinetto r33)

Image Credits: Edicola WEB
www.edicolaweb.net...

Some links to italian national newspapers' articles about the UFO landed near Milan

la Nazione:
Mussolini has hidden Milano's UFO
/2r5dff

La Repubblica:
When Mussolini spotted UFOs
www.repubblica.it...

[edit on 10/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wow! Thanks internos!

What's so compelling about all of this is that academia at Italy's TOP Universities had the actual ORIGINAL notes and documents to analyze and authenticate!

I think this is groundbreaking news and it opens up the possibilities that the Germans were not the first one's to try their hand at back-engineering alien technology because Italy, at that time, was far more advanced in aviation technology than any other country in the world! These documents may give clue as to why that was!

Maybe that's why that 'crash' occurred in Italy to allow them to back engineer that craft.

But too bad for the witnesses who saw it -- most likely they were all executed....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well so far,
but can anyone show me the "triangle" part in these documents?

And why would recovered UFO tech alter existing aviation tech rather than replacing it?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Internos, since you are Italian, could you translate those documents, word for word.. for us?

When you have the time? I would to love to find out exactly what they are saying.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Paul.. you're right... nothing specific on Triangle UFOs from that era... see my post after this one....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Well so far,
but can anyone show me the "triangle" part in these documents?

And why would recovered UFO tech alter existing aviation tech rather than replacing it?

Frankly, no clue about the triangle mentioned in the article:
but what i know is that there was a kind of MJ12 in Italy:
now the problem is that there's a big amount of documents in which to dig in, and i want to avoid to quote the wrong/non reliable sources:
first of all, these articles have been published in almost all the national newspapers: since they're old news, and since not all the newspapers made a digital version of every single article, i haven't been able so far to provide more sources: the fascist ufo files is a topic to which all the italian TV channels dedicated specials, with witness, document analysis etcetera. And also in this case i'm not able to provide links to the documentation since italian television hasn't digitalized every single news so far.
Anyway, the fascist files are one of the most well documented cases of Europe, and we should distinguish what is false from what we ignore, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I thought I saw one technical drawing from those files that looked like a triangle UFO but it turns out not to be the case.

I would like to find out why Tim Swartz, the author of that article I posted here in the first post, said that there was specifically a Triangle UFO flap during that time period because as internos said, there's no indication of this though there's plenty of information on those UFOs that are disc shaped.

But in any case, regardless what shapes those UFOs are, these Italian Fascist UFO files are fascinating information!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Internos, do you see the word Triangle (ufos) anywhere in those documents?

If not then Tim Swartz is getting his information on all of this from somewhere other than the information you found and what I'm seeing on the net so far.

Update:
One member here (internos) will be going through all of those Italian Fascist UFO files and other information.. all of which are in Italian where sometime in the future, once he's organized his presentation on this, he will start up a new thread on this topic.

As it is right now, even though there are plenty of websites talking about this topic, the ones in English may be in err on numerous details due to mistranslations and not living in Italy where there have been on-going special TV and radio documentaries on those files.

In the meantime, I will be reading up on what's out there but will hold off on any conclusions until internos has time to organize this information and present it here in this forum.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I always thought this woodcarving showed a classic black triangle craft. Its the famous Hans Glaser woodcarving from Nuremburg, Germany in 1561.

I realize its not exactly triangle, more spear-like. . but its close enough for me.

Also, notice how one of the ufo photos from an earlier post in this thread looks JUST LIKE the Nuremburg UFO event. . interesting to say the least.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by amongus]

[edit on 10-12-2007 by amongus]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.book-of-thoth.com...

Scroll down on the link above to the Mussollini UFO Found! section.. one of those sketches show shapes that very similar to what's showing in your image Amongus.

Not your typical Triangles but sort of in that shape nevertheless.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The UFO landed in Milan was claimed to be triangular from some sources, and anyway Palasheea reported correctly the article upon which is based this thred:
there have been more speculations about a reverse engineering program which brought the fascist era engineer Giovanni Pegna it.wikipedia.org...
to design the "flying wing":

Besides, many ufos in a triangular formation have been reported in '30s, and this may have generated misundersandings/wrong translations.
Anyway, i don't think that the shape of these UFOs does so much matter: even if they were all rectangular or disc shaped, they were UFOs

I would like to point out that during the fascist era, it would have been enough to say the wrong word in the wrong moment to be killed, and imho this may explain the lack of witnesses, so as the almost total absence of cameras at the time would explane the absence of photographs:

anyway, here can be found a list of 68 UFO reports (over more than 500) from telegraphs, telephone calls and phonograms between the years 1933 and 1937: i won't translate them only because there's no decription like shape, speed and so on: only location and time are reported.
www.cun-italia.net...

Recovered text article from UfoCaseBook

Some more articles in english:
web.tiscali.it...

The Mussolini UFO files (Part 1)
www.book-of-thoth.com...

The Mussolini UFO Files (Part 2)
www.book-of-thoth.com...

The Mussolini UFO Files (Part 2 section 3)
www.book-of-thoth.com...

I think that book-of-toth contains more articles ...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Fascinating Thread Palasheea!
Flagged and starred big time.

And excellent work by internos,that stuff will keep me busy for a while.

Incredible stuff,I did not know triangle UFOs were reported that far back.There must be many,increasing the possibility that some have indeed crashed and fallen into the hands of the black projects world.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi internos! This information is so fascinating! I will be reviewing over those links and you are right that the shapes aren't all that important really when it comes down to it... I just find it so mind boggling that there were so many UFO sightings during that time period somewhere in Europe (Italy); more than I ever knew about before.

So this would mean that the first UFO flap may have occurred in your country a good many years before there were any significant sightings here in the US.

Thanks for the star S.S.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
www.ufodigest.com...

I just got information via email from Tim Swartz, the author of that article, (as well as some great books and that website Conspiracy Journal) that I posted in my first post in this thread where I sent him an email asking him about those sources he used for that article and here's what he said:
"My original sources for this story was Antonio Huneeus's article in the Sept, 2000 Fate Magazine as well as an ANI news release from April 2000."

The names of the 2 Italian ufologists who first broke the news about those teletypes are Dr. Roberto Pinotti and Alfredo Lissoni -- 2 of the top ufologists in that country.

He also generously included this additional information:
"Here is a some additional info for you - this is a good site for a
historical overview of triangle-shaped UFOs:
dbarkertv.com...
(A Historical Record of Triangular and Deltoid UFOs).

As well, early reports of these kinds of UFOs often were referred to as
delta-shaped, arrowhead, heel, wing, and ice cream cone (the kind of
cone with a pointed bottom).

The purported UFO flap over Italy (and other parts of Europe) in the
1930s included different sorts of UFO shapes, including, but not
exclusively, triangle-shaped UFOs. It seems that the disc-shape and torpedo, or
cylinder-shaped were the most reported."

So my questions about those Triangle UFOs seen in that area at that time have been answered. Apparently, back then they were very specific in their discriptions of those shapes whereas these days, any UFO that's shaped in the form of a triangle, or close to it, is called that in its general sense.
He also gave this link too: web.tiscali.it...

Thanks Tim for the information! I will check out those sources and will also look over that great link you gave us that gives a historical over-view of Triangle UFO sightings! Can't wait to look it over!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
great information...Palasheea
and Internos, you are always good

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join