It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAPS Faking evidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why would a ghost show up warm on a thermal camera? Wouldn't a thermal image of a ghost be a colder area not a warmer one? If not, then why are "cold spots" related to ghosts?

[edit on 11-12-2007 by b309302]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by six

I dont think that could be the same day two hours earlier. If so wouldnt the date on the later time be one day AHEAD? The first time was 10:15 the second time was after midnight. But both show the same day. The only way that could have happend is if they were investigating in the morning before noon. Did they go back on the same day to try and recreate this?

If you had bothered to read the thread then you would have seen that this was gone over already and I admitted an error on my part.

As far as the ghosts showing up hot on the thermal I have always wondered about that my self. I know spirits can create cold spots but I have never seen one create a hot spot. Not that I have seen it all, by any stretch. But it still makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zombiemann

You know that those 3 photos don't load, right? They aren't even from a reliable source. And I am SO not gonna believe anyone who can't spell "one".

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I like Taps and enjoy the episodes. Most of it is explainable. A little bit is not and is intriguing. That's why we watch it.
Lately it does seem to be getting more and more about manipulation of evidence for the sake of ratings but that is counter productive in the long run. I don't watch it as often anymore because these inconsistencies are popping up more and more.
I do have a deep seated feeling that Grant fakes evidence a lot. The main reason is that he seems to be present just before or during a moving object clip almost every time.
I also get the impression that Jason notices these things and it pisses him off but he can't call Grant out on it during filming.

It is a fun show to watch but to tell the truth if I wanted to see real ghosts then TV is not where I'd go for them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join