It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion A and Religion B, which one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Fact No.1
Religion A:
Physical immortality is a significant or wanted goal.
Religion B:
Spiritual freedom and immortality are required.
Endless existence in the same body is believed trivial or unwanted.

Fact No.2
Religion A:
Devotion to set of guidelines based upon faith or compliance alone is stressed.
Religion B:
Individual examination and rationale view are held to be the proper base for holding to a set of guidelines.

Fact No.3
Religion A:
Harsh or fatal physical reprimands are sometime engaged or advocated during the religion’s history to deal with nonbelievers, backsliders, and infidel.
Religion B:
Any punishment is none or very mild. Exclusion from the religion is required instead of punishments.

Fact No.4
Religion A:
Credence that we all born either once or many times is part of a divine God plan, for the benefit of humanity.
Religion B:
Understanding that is no hidden spiritual agenda to human existence.

Fact No 5
Religion A:
Trusting that is an invisible force or high being which control humans individually or collectively is the way the universe is ruled.
Religion B:
All human have created their own condition in life, good or terrible, by their actions or inactions.

Fact No 6
Religion A:
Only God a lone created the physical universe.
Religion B:
Every single being a live in the physical world is the creator and the perpetuator of the same.

Fact No 7
Religion A:
Spiritual salvation depend entirely upon God
Religion B:
Spiritual enlighten depend solely on the individual, no one is responsible for he’s act.

Fact 8
Religion A:
Human suffering and dependence are part of a larger spiritual plan which will eventually reward only those submissively endure it.
Religion b:
Human suffering is a social sickness that doesn’t help in any way to achieve spiritual freedom.

Above you can see 2 sets of religions divided in 8 facts.
Let see where your religion feat’s best, is it religion A or religion B?
It is not really a survey, just 2 sets of belief that are widely spread. It will be interesting to see where people will catalogue their religion.
Also non believer can take part or give comments.

Kacou

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Are A and B intended to represent actual or hypothetical religions?

My answer, for what it's worth, is that I wouldn't have any time for either of them!

LW

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

I can’t tell you what religion A or B represent as I will reveal a point which I like to make after some people participate.
This thread that I have posted is a summery of all the tread you see spring out on ATS about religions.
If you have no time then I can only believe that you are not interested and that is fair enough.

kacou

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

to live forever as a literal G-D Being is the reward for following the religion Messiah taught.G-D will not force that reward on anyone that rejects it or Them and the 1 true religion Messiah taught to the apostles and the early church--- those that went into apostasy=fell away have nothing in Messiah--------He doesnt know them.it is better to die not knowing of the truth of G-D than to die knowing what it is and then wilfully reject salvation.those that die not knowing will be resurrected from their graves and be given a fresh 100 year lifespan to decide what they want---------those that have died in ages past knowing the truth and sticking with and obeying G-Ds laws the best they knew how even though they might have temporarily "backslid" occasionally will be resurrected as G-D beings at Messiahs return.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

where do you place your reliogion? A or B?
thank you.

Kacou

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Religion B for me.

VV

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

When I have a little more answer from ATS member then I will give you an assessment of the religion B.

Kacou.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

neither a or b ---------the reward of the saved is to be changed into a literal son of G-D---------They are not physical matter/Immortal Beings------------They are composed of spiritual energy------------in Their normal state

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Some of you I am sure would have notice that some of the facts listed in this thread are mixed together in religion A and B.
Hinduism is a good example, this mixture is usually concocted when religion B ideas are incorporated in to religion A doctrines. When this happen the full benefit of religion B is lost for the doctrine message of religion A.
This is also clear in modern Buddhism when rituals, idolatry and prayers to Buddha have almost entirely supplanted the practical system Buddha had tried to develop.
You will argue that Buddhism didn’t free the human race but it did bring hope that some day we will.
Religion A is a slave run political system that has been very successful to guide humanity in to war and famines. The chances that religion A will go much longer is very slime and will soon kill it self up.
We have religion B to look for and must probably in the near future, we will see some kind of messenger (could be individual, or also like ATS forum) that will not express the belief in a supreme being but will concentrate in the knowledge and ability to full spiritual liberation.
And I will believe that this “messenger” will be able to get the job done not like the past prophet that have failed miserably.

kacou

top topics

join