It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dunno What to Do...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Dont cats and dogs have that so called 6th sense when it comes to disaters like earthqaukes cats can hear the vibrations in the earth and start going nuts. Maybe your cat Heard the sam vibrations but 10 times stronger and that freeked it out or he saw something that scared it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

...But the weirdest thing is this mark on my cheek..i just noticed it this morning..it's a circular shaped scar type of mark...How do i show a pic? I'll show it if anyone would like to see....

No need to panic, coz if it looks something like and itches really bad it could well be the common fungal infection called 'ringworm'...

I had an infection which started last september and lasted until a couple a weeks ago. It was caused by one single fleebite. Damn cats

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
....So where is James now? Nothing but time can tell....I hope all is well over there.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
[ After School Report ]

[ Truth ]
My name is James, I don't wanna disclose any more information on that in the pub chat but if you would like to know more about me. Take the time to u2u me and I shall be happy to Fill you In.

[ Byrd ]
I am going to an M.D. today to talk about my sleeping and paranoya, and of course am going to recieve more meds and downers to counter act my suspicously high occuring anxiety and hyperness....But about the Compassionate Mental Healthcare worker, thats not gunna happen.....I don't want to end up in the "Asylum" just for Sharing my Experiences....

[ Jeff ]
Then we both have the same question that needs to be answered....About the House being trashed...I don't know...About my mother...She works a Late night Shift from about 10-11pm till about 5-6 am in the morning, so there is no way she could have "Heard Me" or anything else going on, if she wasn't present at the specific time. About my cats, they were acting strange and slept together for the rest of the day.

[ Olafski ]
About the Marking , I know what a Ringworm looks like and Feels Like....This is not a Ringworm, more of an "Indentaion" of some sort, which I would be happy to share If I could find a Decent site to support web Pictures. My cats don't have fleas they never go outside.

[ Jeff ]
I'm right here good Buddy, and I shall keep you and everyone else Updated and Posted on my current condition. And status around the house. I shall conduct a little investigation and try to Retrieve thoughts of which I cannot remember or understand....

I have Just came Home from School, and After I have Completed my assignments I shall try and Record Data, Analyze it and Post a 3rd Report within a Few Hours...

For all of those who have faith in me , I greatly Appreciate it...

Sincerely, James

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have seen numerous UFOs and believe aliens co-exist with us. But I am not convinced abductions are real. I think it is more likely the result of mind control used to instil fear.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I suggest you go and get a full body x-ray and see if there are any devices in you thatshouldn'tbe there.

Any new scars lately, cuts,bruises for unknown reasons?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
James, I have also dreamt of aliens myself, where the dream is not specifically about them, but suddenly I realize I am dreaming, then they seem to 'invade' my dreams, as in suddenly one will appear and alter what happens in my dream, such as making me scream different pitches, by moving around me in circles.

I..thought once after waking up I may have seen the same alien head from my dream, placed in the corner of my bed staring at me, but it was gone a second later. I know how afraid you are, I have a lot of trouble sleeping all the time, not necessarily due to aliens, but other issues. I hope your doctor can find out what is wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Who knows maybe you could've really been abducted by aliens and thats why you were found outside just relax let it out of your mind and another thing you could be lying.
no offense

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hmm... hasn't posted in two days.
Damn, this was just startingto get interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ok I read the whole thing and i was ht elast one to post something and im just keep on checking in here and read about what James has to say and relax no one will get you. It's Feb.8th and now is 11:08. Pray to God and everyhting will be ok thats what i do.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarrierAnomaly
Hmm... hasn't posted in two days.
Damn, this was just startingto get interesting.
\
Hmmmm...................no he hasnt i wonder what happend
though i just posted

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
[ Lost Time Report ]

Today Is Monday, February 9th 2004
So Many things Have Happened...and In this Report I Shall try to Explain everything I Remember and Don't with the Best of my Capabilities at this Time....

[ February 6th- @ School - Time 1:00 pm ]

Taking the Advice of DuesEx and Many other Posters...I Began to Right a Journal. Class was getting Boring so I thought of whipping out the pen and pad and start to write. So I began to, beginning to examine the hour loss and the results, I would say 30 minutes had passed and I had about 2 pages full of notes. Well anywayz...I went to a couple more classes anxcious to leave school because today was the day I was going to the Doctor's and "Hopefully" to get some answers...

[ February 6th- @ Kaiser Hospital In Doctor's Office - Time 4:30pm ]

I was Hesitant to Explain to the Doctor about what had happened...I mean let's think about it Folks...Would you believe a 17 year old guy telling you that aliens had abducted him without proof? "Thought So"....Well I explain to the doctor about my symptoms and conditions...He just nods his head in agreement and was writing notes down on his clip Board...Then something shocked me...My mother had asked to speak to him outside for 1 minute....He accepted and they stepped out...I being curious slowly walked over to the door where i then heard her explaining to him about my "Hallucinations, Delusions, and Crazy Ramblings " about being abducted by aliens...I then hear them walking back and hurry to my seat...they both smile at me like i'm retarted and the doc begins to add some notes....What was also weird is that he excused himself to make a phone call...which he never explained to whom he was calling....I looked at my mother in disgust...I mean she just #en made me out to be a mental patient...great. The doctor comes back in with a warm smile and perscribes me some med's....and as i looked at them I began to wonder what the hell this guy was presricbing me....Here were the Names and Doses...Volium 800mg 2 Doses, Codine 800 Mg 2 Doses, Vicatin 800mg 2 doses. After I had stopped reading the list...the doctor shook my hand with an odd firm grip and bid me a farewell. My mother and Him talked again and we proceeded to go home...

[ February 6th- @ Home - Time 6:00 pm ]

After we got Home there was a silence between my mother and I. I Didn't feel like conversing with the women that had snitched me out. But I started to look at the bottled of med's and I felt kind of agitated knowing that I was about to inhale 2400 mg of Drugs...But i calmed myself down and went for a glass of water...The last thing I remember was the glass of water almost full and I Blacked Out....

[ February 6th- @ Home - Time 9:33 pm ]

My Eyelids begin to Flutter as I wake up in my bed....My mother is Beside me and Asks If I am ok....I tell her yes but ask her to crank down the music she has on...She tells me there is non on, and I realize that it is the Severe Loud beeping, Throbbing in my head again....For about 10 Minutes Straight all i could hear is Beeping....and then they faded...My mom brings me a glass of water and the medication...I don't seem to think at this point but follow my moms advice and take the medication...I take the Valium and Vicatin....and within Minutes find myself in a Whoozy state..where I begin to Feel my self sliding into a Dream State....

[ February 6th- @ Home - Time 11:30 pm ]

I awake to my mother leaving the house for work. I feel kind of scared being that I just had another dream of an alien being just staring at me, I'm in a Black room with no lights, and all I can see is Glearing eyes from every corner. But I just Shake it off and feel like something is pushing me down, Like a strong gravitational force, but realize that I'm just coming down from the med's....My head and Body are feeling heavy, and My Speeche is Slurred so I go to the Bathroom to Splash Some water In My Face....The House Is Dark...I never liked being in the dark for some reason, so I begin to turn on some lights to make myself a little more comfortable. I begin washing my face, and slowly start to wake up. I feel an immense Hunger, like i havent aten for days, My body is feeling more weakened as I begin to walk to the kitchen. I finally get there and start to scarf down an apple. when I see out the corner of my eye that my lab top is running, and my journal notes had been opened. This made me curious and kind of paranoid. The reason for this is Because i know for a fact that I turned my computer off before I went to take my meds. So questions began to arise. Why would my mother turn my computer on and look in my notes? How could my mom have moved me into my bed? The answers drew a blank...So I got online.

I'm going to Eat Lunch right now, but I shall Continue my Report in an hour or Two....

Sincerely, James

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by SpookenYaMind]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
DAM!!!!! Thats fuucked up!!!! LOL

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you're making this up, dude, then you're a damn good storyteller.
If not, then wow. I feel sorry for you. Your mom thinking you're a mental case and everything.
Either way, I can't wait for your next "report".

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Dont cats and dogs have that so called 6th sense when it comes to disaters like earthqaukes cats can hear the vibrations in the earth and start going nuts. Maybe your cat Heard the sam vibrations but 10 times stronger and that freeked it out or he saw something that scared it.

Humans perception of this world is limited to what we see, smell, taste, touch, hear.. Certain Animals, per sa, Dolphins communicate via Sonar, something humans cannot achieve, thus for allowing them a different perception of reality.

Wether or not Cats have an extraordinary sensory system would allow them a different perception of reality. They could have simply much more fine tuned receptory censors, in respects towards the earths magnetic field, electrical. etc....

Deep

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Okay... the doctor thinks you have quite a number of issues. He's prescribed a lot of drugs. A LOT. Are you sure they're 800mg tablets?

1. Valium- A depressant that causes drowsiness and helps with seizures. I'm fairly sure your tablets aren't pure, because I've never heard of 800mg tablets. That, and it would kill you. I mean, the dosage for anxiety is 5mg and for epilepsy like 40mg a day, max.

2. Codeine- pain reliever and sedative. One 800 mg tablet has got the "oomf" of about a Tylenol 3 or 4. It's also a schedule 2 drug, which puts it in the same class of addiction as morphine, which it is derived from.

3.Vicatin is another pain reliver and sedative.

Now, you're either VASTLY overstating doses, or yanking our chains. I consulted an associate who said prettymuch any of those doses would leave you dead or hopelessly addicted.

I don't appreciate having my time wasted, so read those bottles REAL careful.

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What doctors have you pumped with crap so they can make money on prescriptions? The shytes!

there is nothing wrong with you, you saw what you saw and that is it.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
But you don't understand! It'll all very creepy and remains unkown

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My judgement is still up in the air.

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookenYaMind
[ Lost www.ntsearch.com... Time Report ]

Today Is Monday, February 9th 2004
So Many things Have Happened...and In this Report I Shall try to Explain everything I Remember and Don't with the Best of my Capabilities at this www.ntsearch.com... Time.

[ February 6th- @ www.ntsearch.com... School www.ntsearch.com... Time 1:00 pm ]

Taking the Advice of DuesEx and Many other www.ntsearch.com... Posters Began to Right a Journal. Class was getting Boring so I thought of whipping out the pen and pad and start to write. So I began to, beginning to examine the hour loss and the results, I would say 30 minutes had passed and I had about 2 pages full of notes. Well anywayz...I went to a couple more classes anxcious to leave www.ntsearch.com... school because today was the day I was going to the Doctor's and "Hopefully" to get some answers...

[ February 6th- @ Kaiser Hospital In Doctor's www.ntsearch.com... - www.ntsearch.com... Time 4:30pm ]

I was Hesitant to Explain to the Doctor about what had happened...I mean let's think about it Folks...Would you believe a 17 year old guy telling you that aliens had abducted him without proof? "Thought So"....Well I explain to the doctor about my symptoms and conditions...He just nods his head in agreement and was www.ntsearch.com... writing notes down on his clip Board...Then something shocked me...My mother had asked to speak to him outside for 1 minute....He accepted and they stepped out...I being curious slowly walked over to the door where i then heard her explaining to him about my "Hallucinations, Delusions, and Crazy Ramblings " about being abducted by aliens...I then hear them walking back and hurry to my seat...they both smile at me like i'm retarted and the doc begins to add some notes....What was also weird is that he excused himself to make a www.ntsearch.com... phone call...which he never explained to whom he was calling....I looked at my mother in disgust...I mean she just #en made me out to be a mental patient...great. The doctor comes back in with a warm smile and perscribes me some med's....and as i looked at them I began to wonder what the hell this guy was presricbing me....Here were the Names and Doses...Volium 800mg 2 Doses, Codine 800 Mg 2 Doses, Vicatin 800mg 2 doses. After I had stopped reading the list...the doctor shook my hand with an odd firm grip and bid me a farewell. My mother and Him talked again and we proceeded to go www.ntsearch.com... home

[ February 6th- @ www.ntsearch.com... Home - www.ntsearch.com... Time 6:00 pm ]

After we got www.ntsearch.com... Home there was a silence between my mother and I. I Didn't feel like conversing with the women that had snitched me out. But I started to look at the bottled of med's and I felt kind of agitated knowing that I was about to inhale 2400 mg of www.ntsearch.com... Drugs ...But i calmed myself down and went for a glass of www.ntsearch.com... water...The last thing I remember was the glass of www.ntsearch.com... water almost full and I Blacked Out....

[ February 6th- @ www.ntsearch.com... Home www.ntsearch.com... Time 9:33 pm ]

And so on..... lots of hidden links. I clicked bbcode off for my post so hopefully you all can scan through and see this.
wtf is up with all the secret links? Am I the only one who gets these?
Aliens?
I dont think thats cool Spooken.

EDIT - Removed some html tags so the links would show up.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by MrDead]

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by MrDead]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join