It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dunno What to Do...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Jeez my post is a mess up there
, but see for yourself, scan your mouse pointer over the words.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
hey Dead, you got any idea why those links are in there?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think those links may be from adware on his computer

That's all I can think of, since they all lead to the same place.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookenYaMind
For weeks Now I Have been having weird Dreams about being "Abducted" or "Taken" by Alien Beings...I have been waking up with hot flashes, Cold Sweats, Numb Limbs, and even hearing an echo of Sound Coming from out of No where...

It Sounds like an Eery Long Pulsating Beeeeeeeeeeeep.....Beeeeeeeeeep...it repeats and Goes away....This Has happened even during the middle of the Day where I haven been Found Laying Silent...In my room...By my mother....Staring at my wall with a Blank Wide Eyed Look. I have also been Having Severe Blackouts which have been lasting anywhere from 10 minutes to 4 hours....

I went to the doctors and they can't explain it...They just give me some Pain Killers and Tylenol...But it still occurs...I've been getting severly agitated and paranoid to the point of Insomnia Some nights....

But the biggest scare happened to me last night around 1:17 am (Pacific Time)....I woke in a standing position..infront of my clock...then after a minute...everything goes black...and i wake up around 8:00 am in my clothes in a fetal position in the backyard by the fence.....I'm Literally terrified at this Point Typing...I dunno what to do...

I need some advice...A.s.a.p. Plz

SpookenYaMind
where do you live ,state

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You must be mistaken about such a high amount of medication, that is a bit exessive, even ridiculous.

Oh, by the way Saiyan, I just love DBZ, it is my favourite anime. I fell in love with the series long ago, and have read fanfiction for it every since.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
gow long has it been since he posted last? im gettin worried...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....

The tranqualizer is understandable, but why a doctor would put him on two different PAIN KILLERS at the same time is ludacris. Unless of course it was Dr. Kevorkian...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This entire thing was obviously made up....and especially after being called out on his "prescriptions" he isnt going to be posting anymore.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
DeusEx is right. An EEG simply cannot hurt you in any way. It is basically a measurement of activity in the brain. Sometimes it is used as a good diagnostic test
to find out if some part of the brain is functioning more or less than other parts of the brain. What it reads is electrical activity.

Some of what you describe sounds like petit mal seizures. In any event, you should see a good neurologist because that's the best way to rule out something physically happening inside your brain.

And by the way, nearly everyone alive has petit mal seizures....only your teachers at school call it day dreaming.

Check it out. I would advise you to relax and play some music that will calm you down, and go to sleep even if you are afraid to sleep. Why? Because prolonged abuse of your natural sleep cycle can do really weird things to your brain and your body.

Good luck. I would look for something physical before you can rule it being something metaphysical....like an alien abduction. Let us know how you come out tomorrow. We'll all be thinking good thoughts for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What if he was right about the meds, and he takes all that, mabey he works for the aliens...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Weird # like what Spooken went/is going through does happen--whether it's really aliens, who knows? It might be shaman's sickness, where the part of your mind that filters out all other realities and astral and extra-dimensional info gets thin & it's like you're going on '___' trips w/no '___'.

So I do think it probably has a spiritual/alien-abduction/shamanic component.

That being said, Spooken still needs to go on some sort of meds. Because we don't live in a tiny native community somewhere in the Amazon jungle where they have a little hut where the one being "touched by gods" can hang out for a while and go crazy. There is no reward or token given to people going through spiritual emergencies/kundalini awakenings/alien contacts in this society. Also, being untrained and dealing with multiple dimensions/entities/etc. can be obviously uncomfortable & distressing.

I was gung-ho against any meds whatsoever until I started to have spontaneous kundalini/energy awakenings in the middle of my office. Picture a bolt of electricity running up-and-down your back, and a feeling like your chest is being opened up like a portal.

My doc said: you want meds?
I was like: yes, please.

I feel a little like a sell-out, but whadda ya gonna do?

Of course, you'll need to find a good doctor, and the first med you try might not be right for you. Also, I'd talk to a spiritual adviser and/or an alien-abduction expert, depending on where you feel this is coming from.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have read this young man's posts, all 5 pages and from the beginning i didn't know whether i really believed the stories. Sounds alot like a story to me and perhaps he is looking for your responses to ad to it. Since he has apparently gone away since the question on the meds he was perscribed,(which i too know from experience would probably kill him.. fast) id say we were all taken for a ride. IF he is not lying perhaps he was taken to an institution, in which case we would also not see him re-posting. Either way this boy is in trouble... He is a liar, being accosted by aliens, very sick, dead, or in an institution. God speed to this young man.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
lol, I just found this thread and I must say it is rather amusing. This was obviously a made up story. I got that much from the first page. Someone who was seriously having an issue of this magnitude would not list their location as "Area 51". This guy obviously gets a laugh out of writing literature about abductions. That and the tone of his posts was a clear indicator of fiction.

Like one of the mods said in another thread, the most important tool in examining claims like this is a BS filter.

And also, aliens don't abduct people two nights in a row. It would be to obvious.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by ravenspear]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I liked the bit where he said the medical consultation was restricted to what his Mom could afford, then a post or two later claimed his father worked for...oh whata ya know..Lockheed Martin.
1. Well aint that convenient...skunkworks you say?
2. Sounds like a good paying job the old man has there... a bit tight is he?
Like I was skeptical up to then, but after that....Nah. Don't get me wrong..I believe some really strange s h i t happens to people..but Nah

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
Don't get me wrong..I believe some really strange s h i t happens to people..but Nah

That's the unfortunate part. I also believe abduction is a very real phenomena. There are just too many cases of it (and would be countless more if people weren't afraid to speak about it). I'm not willing to just say millions of people are completely crazy.

And even if they are, there is no chance they would all be having exactly the same delusion.

Stuff like this just subjects them to more ridicule and serves to diminish those who genuinely want to investigate and get at the truth of the matter.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Government mind control ya reckon?

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If a professional doctor were treating a kid would he really use the phrase "crazy ramblings" when talking to his mother?

I think not.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I believe that in the dream state its a real and valid reality much like the one we are in now. Perhaps these were all real events.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
faceless if you READ the posts you would see his mother referred to them as crazy ramblings.but yeah the absence of posts is significant.if he is a liar hes a damned good one or if its true...god help him

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Oops sorry. But even so the way he writes just doesn't look authentic to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join