It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!! ATS/BTS Posts, 24hr:�2200 !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What is going on people? Pent-up withdrawl? Yikes this is our biggest day ever for post-count. Way to go members!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Its mostly a few certain members trying to get into RATS...*cough*weeman*cough*

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Alright... I actually just wanted to reply so I could boost that total up, but anywayz, ay to go ATS!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
blames it on being home alone

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
......I have nothing better to do so here's another! w00t!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
DarkHelmet... dude... your avatar [size=10]OMG! ROTFLMAO!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Pent-up withdrawl? Too right! not only did I have to go without ATS during it's downtime, but I got into work to find that the PC there is away for maintainance and then I went out to a quiz night last night (well I do have to spend some quality time with my husband) so I've not had any quality time with ATS for ages.
Now I'm sat here at 3.26am because I can't tear myself away to go to bed.
errrr thats pretty sad isn't it?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Like it? and my parents say I waste all my time on the computer. I thought it was funny as hell.

DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
way to go ats

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
DarkHelmet... dude...

your avatar

[size=10]OMG! ROTFLMAO!!

lol...I was about to post the same thing. Darkhelmet, where did you get that image?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm afraid that this is going to be like illegal drugs. Now that I'm addicted ATS will start charging and I'll have no choice but to pay, pay, PAY!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I dunno
I typed in the letter s, i think it was, under google search for pictures and it was one of them.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
I'm afraid that this is going to be like illegal drugs. Now that I'm addicted ATS will start charging and I'll have no choice but to pay, pay, PAY!

Sorry to get off topic again, but looking at your avatar, I see your also addicted to james bond. Thats one addiction of mine i'll never get under control...

spectre=Special excutive for counter intelegence, terrosim, revenge, and extortion

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My parents will think it's dumb, my friends won't even know who they are(besides Janet), and I could get suspended if I showed my teachers. So I decided to share it with you guys.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This should not be a surprise. ATS has been growing and there were many threads today that people related to. Ride the wave, it's only going to get better.

new topics

top topics

join