It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Screen Helmet Stops Alien Abductions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
And you can make one for $35!

Stop those Alien abductions and probes now!

This website has the design so that you can build one of these rediculous looking helmets.

If it doesn't stop Aliens, its sure to get you beat up.

JackCash

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Oh yeah, like the tin foil hat theory.

You would be surprised at what some people buy. Would be interesting to know how many ATS'ers are rushing out to purchase the materials right now. At least the girls not bad looking

[edit on 6/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]

[edit on 6/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would laugh so hard if I saw someone wearing one of these things. Do you only wear it to bed or all day?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by JackCash]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have read about this..i think in theory it could work!

i mean they do show a meter attatched to the hat.it must work! a hat that can conduct electricty..dont go out in a storm.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Don't go out anywhere with this rediculous looking thing!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
AWWWW..you just ruined my winter wardrobe! Velostat under garments..

But truthfully..if this does work why now make it a lil more stylish..like..acool helmet or something

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ha ha..hilarious.....it is like a "tinfoil" mark 2 version...I'll wager some deluded fools will believe this kind of stuff...whether it is serious or a joke.

The theory isn't sound anyway.

If you accept that thoughts do transmit from the brain, then logically they must pass through bone. Bone is the material the entire skull is made of....so assuming you could stop the thoughts travelling through the top of the skull, they can still travel forward through the face opening!!!

In fact if the allleged device didn't absorb thoughts but merely reflected them..it would effectively be multiplying the radiating affect!!!

I luv loony abductee stuff, better than the comedy store

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well heres food for thought..the Skull is not actaully solid..like all bone it has microscopic holes. Who is to say that the "energy" from our brains cant pass this way? Also i dont remember the human Skeletal system having any kind of engery reflecting properties. Just a thought

[edit on 6-12-2007 by kain_the_hunter]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think this is a trap.

The girl is most likely an alien whose purpose is distraction. The meter shows it receiving energy which is an indicator that aliens watch for. If something sinks the energy, it's a target.

I believe this is to create easier access to abduction targets as the aliens are tired of working the classical method. The so call 'zero point abductee' method.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well IMO if they all are as "distracting" as she is ..slam one on my head and call me Specimen!

I dont know much about aliens psychic abilities but if there is any truth to this hat maybe we should start seeing if any of our political leaders are wearing them or something like it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I believe the bigger picture of this is that people will realize that the energy displayed can be used to power Ipods and cell phone removing the need for batteries. This will then dramatically increase use. People will gladly step into the trap.

Easy on the eyes, followed by money savings. Perfect for the human race.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I wonder if that is his daughter in the pic, and if she is how did he coax her into putting the ridiculous hat on.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
there is probably a 9 volt battery or something underneath the helmet. And back to that girl, is that a cigarette laying on her chest?

This is a crazy site!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
9 volt? dosent the meter read 5. something? lol And the girl did it just for camera exposure. Wants to lauch her hat modeling career

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kain_the_hunter

So Kain, are you a human hunting aliens, an alien hunting humans, or someone/thing total different?

Wondering if you might have the inside track on this subject.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
im not entirely sure how to answer that..also it has nothing to do with the forum..

top topics

join