It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET-Contact Manual

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You know what? I am kind of tired of thousands of people showing up here and desperately hoping to get a piece of the UFO action, someday, maybe with the help of youtube, maybe if debunkers and hoaxers are eliminated, maybe, maybe, maybe.

I open this thread for everyone and anyone who wants to contribute their own specific approach/manual/method to SEE UFOs, to ATTRACT extraterrestrial contact, to GATHER hardcore proof.

In working together I think we can take this ET & UFO idea from a vague and foggy hope, to specific and concrete EXPERIENCE.

I will start out by contributing one of my specific methods.

The Stargazers Manual

One of my surefire ways to witness anomalous flying objects first hand is to walk out on a starlit night, clear skies and all and just walk for awhile, looking out and upwards all the time. I relax my focus a bit and just observe what is happening up there. In most instances there will be the ocassional airplane, the ocassional comet, plenty of flickering stars...and some object that is not behaving the way either of the aforementioned is supposed to behave. When I see something zig-zagging around or a "star" suddenly disappear, or something fly away at incredible speeds I know I have, once again, witnessed a UFO...a flying object that cannot be put into any of the none categories.

Contribute YOUR methods and ideas. Be creative, be specific and be someone who demands experience over speculation.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
HI Sky, well although I have to say, the best experiences have most often been unexpected, I will say that there is one way to find them. Meditation and silencing the mind is very helpful, although not as expectation of any certain outcome, just a clear uncluttered mind is great in all instances.

I have noted that the most recent sightings have been in broad daylight. I suggest that you go to a large body of water during a lightning storm. Remain safe of course, but look at the base of clouds during and after the weather event and you will most probably see one.

The mind has a way of shutting off the ability to see them as they are in a different frequency than our dimensional realm. I don't know how to tell anyone the secret to overcoming this phenomenon, but a relaxed and open heart and meditation tapping into the inner world can be very helpful.

There is something about giving up for me that makes it happen, I mean all my life I have been able to see them, and sometimes I look so hard and see nothing, then about the time I begin to question my own sanity or figure the types I am connected to are gone from this plane of existence, Valhalla! They throw me a bone...

If you don't have expectations, you won't be let down, but if you are not open to seeing it won't happen either.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My methods for seeing UFOs:

sitting for hours at night, staring at the sky, shouting in my head "C'Mon, c'mon, c'mon you lil b*****s"

Wandering around, looking at the sky (this contributes to a lot of bruised knees)

Begging each and every cloud to divest even the smallest glowing object

However, none of the above have ever worked for me! I've never seen anything I can label a UFO! EVER! And it's driving me nuts!

This hasn't stopped me believing in them, though.

One day...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

great post. thanks for revealing. frequency change...yes. no expectation...yes (but have fun explaining that to some of these ATSers:lol
, mediative state...yes.

electrical storm and lake: excellent. very true. I dont know what it is about atmospheric changes when it storms that benefits ghost sightings, UFO sightings, vivid night dreams, weird occurence...but its very true.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

well, thats what this thread is for, right? For requesting more experiential evidence already.

But also look at the previous posters notes on "relaxing expectations". For me, everytime I am pressuring myself into seeing something, it doesnt happen.

But when I just gaze at the stars for the fun of it....

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hey there Sky, antar and Beamish,

Well I've only ever seen one UFO that I could be certain of, and that was when there was a heavy snow fall and no light pollution. I wasn't looking for anything (didn't even know if I believed in them until then) !

Living so close to the North Yorkshire Moors, I spend a lot of time up on the 'tops' and have seen many anomolies but nothing I could say catagorically was a Ufo.

Also like antar, I love being out in storms and I think the electricity in the air might be attractive to them. I've also wondered many times if Ufo's have the ability to cloak themselves as strange cloud formations ... I've seen many such things and quite often they appear to be in organized formations ... just a thought. Be well you three. Woody.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hi there woody.

How about getting a little creative here and inventing a possible "method for contact", peppered with some common sense and your very intact intuition.

And you too Beamish: If your method hasnt worked since years, what about changing it?

Thats what this thread is all about: Think, re-invent, attract contact.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Is that the sound of a gauntlet hitting the ground my friend ?

Ok I do have a 'half' idea beginning to form ... I wonder if people who have experienced contact/abduction could actually call a Ufo via thoughtform/meditation etc.

After all most abductees are communicated with via telepathy ... even if they didn't have the ability before or after contact ... it was certainly the case during my experience. Taking that same thought a step further, I wonder if the possibility would increase if a group of abductees worked together with the same intention, at the same time.

That's my starting gambit ... I'll try to come up with something more, just give me a minute or three. Woody

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Did you hear a couple of years ago about people reporting the water from their pools just disappearing with no visible reason or leakage? Also lake beds and water levels in general going dry and way below record amounts?

I suspect that some form of water necessity for their propulsion is involved. Makes me think of the newer ideas of making ordinary sea salt into fuel. If they somehow 'ran out' while over a swimming pool, why not?

Science is working with cold/hot fusion, why not include some form of hydration or liquid fusion?

Ok back on track for your thread, it was abundantly reported by multipal witness's during the last few major hurricanes, UFOs by the dozens. I saw on NASA tv several dozen during a short satellite shot from above the eye of hurricane Dean that were deleted after just a few short minutes.

The reason that I suggest looking during a storm is because of my own personal experience as well as the idea that they may very well be in need of the energy produced by these intense and not so intense storms.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Taking that same thought a step further, I wonder if the possibility would increase if a group of abductees worked together with the same intention, at the same time.

Now THATs a proper contribution to this thread. Lets not settle for less than good, right?

Manual-Method: Get a bunch of abductees into one place and have them intend/meditate and maybe even stay overnight for a few days.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Did you hear a couple of years ago about people reporting the water from their pools just disappearing with no visible reason or leakage? Also lake beds and water levels in general going dry and way below record amounts?

No, but I am learning about it right now.

I suspect that some form of water necessity for their propulsion is involved. Makes me think of the newer ideas of making ordinary sea salt into fuel. If they somehow 'ran out' while over a swimming pool, why not?
Science is working with cold/hot fusion, why not include some form of hydration or liquid fusion?

Absolutely. Even car manufacturer BMW has been researching ways to use water/steam for propulsion.

Ok back on track for your thread, it was abundantly reported by multipal witness's during the last few major hurricanes, UFOs by the dozens. I saw on NASA tv several dozen during a short satellite shot from above the eye of hurricane Dean that were deleted after just a few short minutes.

yes, I remember.

The reason that I suggest looking during a storm is because of my own personal experience as well as the idea that they may very well be in need of the energy produced by these intense and not so intense storms.

I will. Im attracted to water and I never complain when it rains.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Taking that same thought a step further, I wonder if the possibility would increase if a group of abductees worked together with the same intention, at the same time.

There is some merit to the intent technique. During my sighting experience I was with a group of very gifted energy healers and I had a jaw dropping experience.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sky, I like your style and if antar's storm theory was added into the mix results might be even more productive if the experiment was carried-out by a body of water, during such a storm.

I'm assuming all 3 of us have had contact/abduction experiences
The reason I ask is because I too am compelled to be outside during a storm ... especially on the beach if circumstances permit (very strong energy).

There would seem to be a bit of a pattern emerging here. It would be interesting to know if other abductees have the same attraction to water and storms ... we could be on to something here. My friends all think I'm crazy ... but then, none of them have had the experiences I've had ... never made the connection before.

I'm loving this topic it's really got me thinking. Woody

[edit on 5-12-2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Exactly, that's what got me thinking along those lines in the first place. The willed intention of one mind can be a force to reckon with ... imagine the energy that can be raised by the group-mind, who all have the one intention. Woody.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Originally posted by antar

The mind has a way of shutting off the ability to see them as they are in a different frequency than our dimensional realm.

I don't know how to tell anyone the secret to overcoming this phenomenon

Fair enough. I won't ask the secret.

I will ask, how do you know (you state this,
not ponder. State) they are in a "different
frequency than our dimensional realm." ?

I enjoy word play. No secret, there.

I also enjoy knowledge.

You seem to know something most don't.

Please, enlighten us.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Ah Lex, you are so kind and understanding. I wish you had asked me these questions via U2U. In a public forum I tend to get a little intimidated and self conscious. However with respect to you I will answer as best I can.

I have seen many UFOs in my life. I have been transported to them consciously in the past. I know that they do not operate within the physics of our reality. I cannot prove this, I cannot let you into my memory to see and experience for yourself. I avoid these types of questions as I have no hard evidence for you or anyone. I just like you am simply waiting for validity and confirmation from a higher source and some explanations as to our common connection to the visitors and the reasons for the cover ups.

When you see video or pictures of the craft they usually look really fuzzy and unclear, at least the ones that I have felt might be real. It is like looking at a holographic picture in motion. Different physics and the energy signatures are not seen by most even when looking directly at them. People can be looking directly at them and unless one person breaks the veil that keeps them from seeing into an alternate set of physics, most people just do not see them. When traveling towards the craft even the molecules of your body change, if someone was to witness you, they would see you as something more forgiving to the mind like an Angel. If you were to stop and talk with the person they would hear your voice as the same. Remember that most people only use a very small portion of the brain. When full contact happens we will rise in consciousness as a collective whole and the centers that lay dormant in our brains will be opened and it will then be apparent that they are here among us, above us and we will not be afraid. There will be no debate, no lower dimensional irrational fear based bias. There are negative forces that would not like to see this day come, but it will, and sooner than you think. I would love to see the transition in my life time and have been prepared for it. But in the continuum it doesn't really matter if it happens for me in 'this' life. To my ego, I would love for it to be so. To guide my family and loved ones, yes. And there are so many working hard to make it happen. It is no secret, just a perspective when looking. I believe that you have seen something long ago that you could not explain because of the timing and circumstance surrounding your experience. You are my respected friend and I appreciate that you accept me crazy or not.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I will tell you how to increase your chances of getting a contact:

Out of Body experiences!
Whether you succeed or not in astral projections, I am convinced that your chances of meeting extraterrestrials are better, the mere exercises open new parts of your mind. When they see that you are somewhat more advanced spirituality than most, you may get a visit.
I must add that a contact or abduction is not always a pleasant event, I have been under shock and couldn't sleep for a week and to this day I am very emotional bringing up the memories. So be aware!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

E- I have to tell you this, you get what you put out.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hello Lexion.

would you mind contributing your Method for ET-Contact to this thread/manual? I know that even skeptics can be quite creative (Im a reader of your short stories).

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

yes, I think many that come here have had actual experiences. Some of them might have forgotten about them.

Its amazing what the memory is capabable of filtering out...as if it never happened

About storms: There is something that happens to body/mind/soul before a storm and during a storm. And its not only the negative-ions the air is loaded with. I have had the most vivid lucid dreams when it was stormy outside, also ET-connected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join