It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

be ready

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Their will be a life altering event that will occur on feb 20th be ready

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
and u came to this conclusion...........how?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There seem to be alot of these lately....and i think they are all 100% BULL#.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok come up with something new, this is getting OLD.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
lol
Evryone else was doing so I couldnt resist

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
How can we can a life changing event on the 20th!!! We already have one on the 9th according to others. Only ONE life changing event per month allowed!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If I believed this prediction *cough*BS *cough*, then I would want to know 2 things...

1.) what makes you think this?

2.) what is the life-altering event?

I guess we can only wait til the 20th to see if this prediction comes true.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I thought people would beleave it though like they do the others

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
that's what they said about the feb 1st/2nd terrorist attacks that was SUPPOSE to happen. but i do know that an attack is very likely this year cuz i read it in the bible code. a bio attack will happen next year in jerusalem and in 2006, (this next 1 i don't think will come true) WW3 will begin...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Fool me once shame on me, most people learn from mistakes.

Why would you want to give false infomation anyway?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I get the feeling that weeman is desperate for some extra points. Have you noticed how many new threads he has started in todays posts? and we are all helping him along the way.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
no actually I just wanted to show you how easily these things are made up and people beleave them. That is why I told you it was fake shortly after instead of coming up with a long thread of lies like these other people do. and yes I am desperate for some points, im dying to see whats in that dam way above top secret forum

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
no actually I just wanted to show you how easily these things are made up and people beleave them. That is why I told you it was fake shortly after instead of coming up with a long thread of lies like these other people do. and yes I am desperate for some points, im dying to see whats in that dam way above top secret forum

Trust me, It is not worth the pionts. I paid it and now I rarely visit it, I could have used my points on Background color or something.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
THE ONLY NUMBERS I KNOW, MARCH 9TH 911 DAYS SINCE 9/11. OH WELL JUST NUMBERS

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Now, would someone reming me what's supposed to happen on the 9th?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkeye
Now, would someone reming me what's supposed to happen on the 9th?

We don't know they wont tell us till the 9th

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
..........there have been one too many topics like this. The first one I believe said something drastic would happen on the fourth this month..yet nothing did. All of these types of topics are fake and nothing is going to happen. How do I know this? Because nobody can prove a damn thing will happen. Even if they could, it wouldn't be as big because there was obviously a leak somewhere and someone will eventually notify the government or military about it. false alarm.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Great comic book/graphic novel! Anyway, one of the main characters, Rorshark (me no spel gud) was "disguised" as a doom-sayer, you know, walking the streets with a "The End is Near" sign.

Well, on one day, a newspaper stand owner saw him, sold Ror a newspaper (he had the sign). Ror said something like "It'll happen today, I can feel it" Next day, same man, same Ror, same sign... the man asked, "Hey, thought the world was supposed to end?"

Ror's response?

"How do you know it didn't?"

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Nuff Said!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join